Toaster Strudel Detox Fiber Oz Cleanse.

Options
SideSteel
SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
Hi I'm thinking about cleansing by eating toaster strudels and prunes. Has anyone ever done this and do you feel better about your squeaky clean bowels?

Oh also I don't want you to lecture me about health and detoxes. I only want answers from people who have tried the TSDFOC and can give me pros, cons, and descriptors. Also you have to be wearing a hat in order to reply.

Replies

• MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Yes I have, it was the best cleanse ever! Lost 50 lbs in 2 weeks, kept it off too!
  • SideSteel
    Options
    Yes I have, it was the best cleanse ever! Lost 50 lbs in 2 weeks, kept it off too!

Thank you for this excellent and helpful response. These forums are so supportive!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Damn you SideSteel! I was so hoping to start poking at someone. *sigh* You owe me now.....
  • MidwestAngel
    Options

Thank you for this excellent and helpful response. These forums are so supportive!

But I'm not wearing a hat, does it still count?
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    how did i know this would be you?
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Dude...how could you forget the hat. How could you!!!!
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    This was my favorite cleanse until I found out about the ice cream cleanse. Plus my *kitten* started to hurt from all the wiping on the TSDFOC.
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    It did not work for me as advertised.
    I knew something was wrong when I passed my liver.
    :noway:
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Hi I'm thinking about cleansing by eating toaster strudels and prunes. Has anyone ever done this and do you feel better about your squeaky clean bowels?

Oh also I don't want you to lecture me about health and detoxes. I only want answers from people who have tried the TSDFOC and can give me pros, cons, and descriptors. Also you have to be wearing a hat in order to reply.

By the way, I heard this will give you hemorrhoids
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I have a hat but I've not tried that.

I swear by the icecream cleanse though. High fat dairy does it for me.
  • SideSteel
    Options

I cannot quite see your head in your avi so I will pretend that you are wearing a hat. Oh my god you look stunning in it too.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    i would like to sign up as a "baker/chef assistant coach". i have plenty of room in my garage and lots of money in my bank account.

i just need to know... how much is your cut of everything i sell, and how much do i get from the people i sign up to sell under me?
  • banks89202
    Options
    I tried it and gained 50lbs but I also added 4 boxes of oreo's a day to up my calories because I was afraid my body was going to go into starvation mode...
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Too much sugar. Sugar is evil. Replace all sugar with sugar alcohols and the cleanse will happen on it's own. Win-win.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

These forums are poop.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Now I want toaster strudels.......argh
  • MidwestAngel
    Options

I cannot quite see your head in your avi so I will pretend that you are wearing a hat. Oh my god you look stunning in it too.

Why thank you...it's my favorite invisible hat, it makes my *kitten* look huge though.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

These forums are poop.

poop spelled backwards is Dr Oz.

true story.
  • BetterThanThor
    Options
    This cleanse gave me my abs, true story.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Now I want toaster strudels.......argh

I've never had toaster strudels >.>