Options

Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    diarhea.jpg
  • adriayellow11
    Options
    OMG this is so right up my alley. I love you silly poops. I mean peeps.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    LOL, I guess it depends on how many trips to the toilet you make and how fast your running there and how far away the bathroom is from your couch, lmao!

This.. lol!

OMFG why didn't I open this thread sooner? CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    LOL, I guess it depends on how many trips to the toilet you make and how fast your running there and how far away the bathroom is from your couch, lmao!

This.. lol!

OMFG why didn't I open this thread sooner? CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I can't remember..did anyone suggest using an HRM for this yet? If not...."USE an HRM!!!!"
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    Depends...how far is the toilet ?
  • peterzion
    Options
    I am sure it does.The calories burned show be proportional to the unpleasantness of the experience.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Only if you lift yourself off the toilet, kind of like bench dips, while doing it.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    What about the wiping? Doesn't that count?
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    nm
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    Possibly equal to barfing ...be sure to give us an update...
  • aekimz23
    aekimz23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Depends... Do you exert so much energy that you sweat buckets and your face turns red?
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    Depends... Do you exert so much energy that you sweat buckets and your face turns red?

That sounds like a warm up...
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Back a few months ago I cooked buttermilk pancakes for breakfast. It turns out the buttermilk had expired a week prior (tastes the same). I got wicked food poisoning. My weekly weigh-in was the next day and I lost 6 pounds for the week. Of course 3 days later I got on the stage and had put 3 1/2 of it back.
  • aekimz23
    aekimz23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options

That sounds like a warm up...

That's hardcore.
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Well...there is a reason they call it the "runs"..... :noway:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! SERIOUSLY!!!:noway: :laugh:

Diarrhea is lose of fluids...the large intestine is responsible for water absorption

Chronic constant diarrhea will result in loss of electrolytes (sodium and potassium)

On the bright side, if you drink it, you don't have to log it as increased calories or increased sodium.

*herk
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    diarhea.jpg

I'm laughing my *kitten* off!!! This thread can't be serious...
  • banks89202
    Options
    Oh heck yea!! I lost 10lbs in one day with the hershey squirts:laugh:
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    diarhea.jpg

I'm laughing my *kitten* off!!! This thread can't be serious...

well, I would like to think that the OP didn't just Waste our time..... but anything is possible...
  • mkthiemonge
    Options
    Actually, if it's diarrhea from food poisoning or another stomach virus, your body isn't absorbing all the nutrients in your food. I don't know how many calories of the fluid your body may be passing, but since your body is passing the food so quickly, it can't absorb or metabolize all of it so yes, you are losing calories. Isn't this a similar concept to taking laxatives for weight loss? (Please don't do that, though. It's horrible for your GI system and liver.)