ladies.. what did u crave when you were pregnant?..

Options

Replies

• DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Fruit roll-ups
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Subway steak and cheese sandwiches (yes I was the woman making my husband run and get one at all hours)....and green beans at almost every meal!
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    haha these are funny!!!
  • spacechick365
    spacechick365 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    With my son: Hot wings and anything vinegary like salt and vinegar chips.

With my daughter: veggies, fruit, and chocolate.

The funny thing is now my son loves veggies and fruit and my daughter loves hot and vinegary foods.
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I craved graham crackers with peanut butter and banana slices on top.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Sour, tart things - lemonade, pickles, green olives - anything pickled or in a brine, couldn't get enough! I worked in a grocery store at the time, and spent a lot of time on my breaks in the deli, ordering my own little portions of olives and pickles for snacks! :bigsmile:

Couldn't get enough cranapple juice either.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    OMGbacon_zps5443b848.png

this ..... and coffee :drinker:
  • Toya2xcel
    Toya2xcel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    pregnancy with daughter - craved veggie pizza (wanted NO pepperoni which i loved prior to pregnancy), quarter pounders with cheese, any pasta with red sauce, potato chips, tomatoes (hated them before pregnancy!), salads and tacos.

pregnancy with son - craved brownies, cookies, burger king chicken sandwiches, CAKE, icecream, milk (which i was not a big fan of before) watermelon and candy!

Now that I write that out, its easy to see why I only gained 25 pounds with my daughter and a whopping 45 pounds with my son! lol
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    lol oh ya i LOVED milk with my son.. I HATE milk in general... and burger king chicken sandwhiches also.... with my daughter..
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    i ded my hair blonde alot with bleach when i was pregnant and i always thought the chemicals soaked through my brain- weird yes i know lol- and my son turned out with a light brown hair.... he was supposed to have black hair.. it may be genes lol but i still kinda blame it on my bleach...

... It "may" be genes?... You're kidding, right? You don't seriously believe that your bleached hair affected your son's hair colour? Please tell me you're kidding...
  • fervc64
    Options
    My wife craved chocolate French silk pie
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    i ded my hair blonde alot with bleach when i was pregnant and i always thought the chemicals soaked through my brain- weird yes i know lol- and my son turned out with a light brown hair.... he was supposed to have black hair.. it may be genes lol but i still kinda blame it on my bleach...

... It "may" be genes?... You're kidding, right? You don't seriously believe that your bleached hair affected your son's hair colour? Please tell me you're kidding...
    lol yes im kidding..... duh.... :)
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Hot Wings and kfc mashed potatoes with gravy.
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options

lol yes im kidding..... duh.... :)

Thank goodness for that!!
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    ahhhh now im SUPER hungry............... sucks lol...
  • emmymgt
    emmymgt Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    First (boy) - milk and orange juice...I could drink an entire gallon of milk in one day.

Second (girl) - buffalo wings and anything with jalapenos...my favorite was wheat thins topped with cream cheese and jalapenos. I spent a FORTUNE on jalapenos
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    u guys i think im getting to something... girls crave spicy stuff and boys crave milks and wheat and fruit...
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    With my first, it was pork and saurkraut. With my second, wonton soup and jelly beans. With my 3rd, celery and peanut butter.
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Chips and salsa. Had to be fresh cut salsa, none of that jarred business.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Nope, mine were both boys, and I craved hot wings the ENTIRE time. Now, they absolutely LOVE hot wings!! They never get enough :)