excellent work. you look great.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Completely amazing!!! You look great!!
  • rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Look at that smile! And how amazing is your transformation?! I love that awesome show stealer too!
  • kinipela82
    kinipela82 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD! GIRL YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! I don't know you, but I feel like our journey has been similar. Anyone who has ever had to lose 100+ lbs is in a club in my book! I am not to goal yet, I have about 30lbs to go but I am feeling amazing! I bet you are too! Congrats!!!!! Happy 2013!
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that you're happy and healthy now. You've done a fantastic job in losing the weight.
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD! GIRL YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! I don't know you, but I feel like our journey has been similar. Anyone who has ever had to lose 100+ lbs is in a club in my book! I am not to goal yet, I have about 30lbs to go but I am feeling amazing! I bet you are too! Congrats!!!!! Happy 2013!

I totally agree about the 100+ club. We all have this little connection, I love it! I wish you the best of luck on your last few lbs:)
  • smattock
    smattock Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    wow this is my first time reading success stories and I a. really impressed with the . before and after pictures.'....it gives me hope....Great job you look so happy thank you for sharing:smile:
  • ilove2013
    Options
    Great job..awesome pictures! My husband wants us to start the Adkins low carb program this year..is that kind of what you did?

Vickie
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing work. Congrats on Making it through all of those health issues.
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Great job..awesome pictures! My husband wants us to start the Adkins low carb program this year..is that kind of what you did?

Vickie

kinda
    i don't eat gluten
    i have high protein and low carb
    i basically run mostly paleo diet
  • HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning, your happiness is radiating off of you! You looks 10 years younger!
  • justaspoonfulofsugar
    Options
    This is fantastic!I am starting at a similar weight and it's so great to see someone doing it!Congratulations,you look fantastic and SUPER happy!
  • npetercmway
    Options
    How wonderful! Congrats!!
  • Joy201
    Joy201 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job. Your hard work really paid off. You look fantastic!!!
  • sealea4
    sealea4 Posts: 16
    Options
    Amazing Job! I love what you said..Empower Yourself, Not Pity!!!
  • BeginItNow
    Options
    Amazing story! You look GREAT! Your happiness radiates from you ~

As I was reading your story you mentioned you have an extra vertebra. how completely RARE is it to bump into ANYONE that has the same thing?
    I have an extra one too ~ very very small world!

Good luck and take pride in your success ~ Life is so short!
  • ToniTime2012
    ToniTime2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow - You look totally different. Thanks for posting and congrats!
  • SadieToughLady
    Options
    You're awesome. What an inspiration to everyone!
  • marionbasile
    marionbasile Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    body got smaller and smile got bigger !
  • ashvegas99
    Options
    Oh my goodness, girl you look great! You are truly an inspiration to all who want to lose weight! You go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!