What are you actually doing tonight?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Missallison7691
    Options
    Went to my brother's house and watched him and his wife get into a fight because she turned off the computer while he was playing some game. It turned out to be quite entertaining and very funny for me at least
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Not having fun
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    bf and I went to a reggae concert and saw loads of people who were stoned out of their minds. It was fun overall. :) Though now the songs got stuck in my head.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Drinking, RPing and texting basically.
  • evelynr14
    evelynr14 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    nothing at all. just on my MFP :(
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    Typical night at work.
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    same as always @ work but since it was new years @ 12am ...alot of kicking and banging on the doors was their way of bringing it in..................:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kdz526
    kdz526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    went to a party. ate some tasty foods, drank oodles of beer and now at home, drinking another few beers before bed. In all its been a pretty fun evening. ;)
  • jocelinemmuise
    Options
    My honey and i stayed home and watched tv....:)
  • coffee_rocks
    coffee_rocks Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'll admit I'm getting old. In bed at 10:00am and woke up at 2:00am and realized it was 2013. Went back to sleep for another four hours.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Called the cops on some idiots last night. One of the idiots told me to call the cops. I asked if he was sure and he said he was.

So there were about 15 people standing in the middle of the road, several of them trying to break it up—including my roommate who is the manager of a couple of the people involved. I went up to one of the guys, whom I had just met that night and gave him the standard "this is stupid, com'on, let's get inside" blah blah blah stuff and he tried telling me "I don't know you but if you don't move it I'm going to lay you out" to which I could only laugh at him because he wouldn't have stood a chance.

I told him I wasn't looking for a fight but neither should he and he told me that if I really felt that way I should call the cops. I told him "OK, I will if you want me to but are you sure that's what you want?" He told me it was so I called them. They were there about 30 seconds after I called, awesome response time!

The dispatcher asked how many people were involved and I told her and she said "Uh oh, I can hear people yelling ..." thinking it was escalating to which I responded "No, they're just idiots and yelling, I'm not really sure they've got it in them" and she laughed. Then some girl yelled something after she had asked me the gender of those involved and I told her male and she said "Oh, I just hear a girl yell ...?" and I said "Oh yeah but she's not involved, she's just videotaping it." There was kind of an exasperated sigh on the other end to which I could only belly-laugh and say "Yeah, this is what life's come to now."

(However, I think that, potentially, having someone videotape it could be quite a good thing, should criminal charges need to be filed.)

Anyway, after all was said there the dispatcher said "Well, happy New Year, have a good night!" and I responded in kind.

Best 911 call I've ever had.