57 lbs lost with pictues (18 Y/O Guy)

Options
I started on the 1st July 2012 weighing 224 lbs (16 Stone) and I'm currently 167 lbs (11 Stone 13) as of the 1st January 2012. I didn't take a picture until the 1st August because of how ashamed I was but now I wish I did take a picture earlier, just so I'd get to see how far I've come.

I'm not done yet, I'm looking to get down to 10% body fat which looks to be around 140 lbs for me, and then I'll start putting on some muscle until I'm at a weight that I'm comfortable with and try maintain it. I've kept myself motivated by looking at the before/after pictures on this part of the forum and so I hope I can help keep a few people on track too.

Happy new year everybody!

16gboe1.jpg

Replies

• ncruso24
    ncruso24 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congrats that so awesome! You look great.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    YOu look naturally fit..like you've never been overweight. Great job!
  • 34000volts
    34000volts Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • Running2Life
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up!
  • DimplesInProgress
    DimplesInProgress Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great Job!
  • virginiarae621
    Options
    That is so great!!! You look amazing!! Thanks for the inspiration. Keep it up!!
  • FirstCoastLisa
    Options
    WTG to address this issues now while you are young is key. The best years of your life are right now so live a healthy lifestyle and take advantage of every opportunity that comes your way.
  • sarahmichelle91xx
    sarahmichelle91xx Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, keep up the good work !
  • Maridar
    Maridar Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    you look great!! this also shows you have a strong will and character, WTG!!
  • ToriSLeslie
    ToriSLeslie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you looks awesome. Showed your photos to my 17 year old son who is also starting a little above where you started, you're great motivation.
  • dexter4564
    dexter4564 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback everybody, one thing that I forgot to mention is I did it all with a stationary bike and just watching what I eat via MFP.
  • minders11
    Options
    Well done!
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    wow great work! I see a big difference! You look great!
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    AWESOME work!

Way to go!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You look great! If you start strength training now it will help you lower your body fat percentage. In my opinion you look great at the weight you are at right now!
  • CarlaChalk78
    Options
    Well done :D You look amazing !
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Congrats on your hard work!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Great work and wish you the best on your continued goals. :)
  • valeriemcmichael77
    Options
    Nice work!!! Can't tell you were ever weighing more than you were happy with.
  • valeriemcmichael77
    Options
    How do you get the grid to show on your post with your weight loss progress?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!