Do you go to bed hungry?

Options
13»

Replies

• MissPiggy0718
    Options
    So never go to bed hungry ! What type of snacks WOUKD u recommend ? I always stress my cals & I'm trying to concentrate more on my macros instead if cals restricted of course I'm not gonna over do it
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    It's happened once or twice due to bad planning. If it happens here and there, I wouldn't sweat it (or at a minimum, grab something to eat). If it happens every day, then you obviously have to fix your diet.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Not always. Not often do I go to the bed hungry, but it seems I sometimes get hungry if I stay up too late. I usually eat every. 3 hours or so during the day, so if I stay up late my brain begins to think it is time to eat again, I guess.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Never.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Never.

did you notice we are already in here?
  • verdancyhime
    verdancyhime Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I have a few times so now I'm trying to plan my day a bit more so I have a late evening snack planned.
    I'm naturally kind of a night owl and tend to stay up later.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    being hungry and full are the worse feelings in the world to me. I never go to bed feeling either if I can help it.
  • TallGlassOfQuirky
    TallGlassOfQuirky Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Unless you get heartburn or have trouble sleeping on a full stomach or something like that, why not just save some calories for the evening so you don't HAVE to go to bed hungry?

Personally, I have a very hard time sleeping if I am hungry.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I do (on a good day) but this is because I am used to eating at night. After dinner.

After nearly a year of dieting I am guessing this is always going to be the case... I still get hungry after dinner...

I will always eat if I am hungry. Maybe you aren't eating enough if you are hungry all the time?
  • minihearts
    Options
    Yep, but I go to sleep pretty late, after 3 am on most days. I have to watch myself in the morning cuz that's when I can eat and eat and eat
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I had a very filling dinner but I am hungry right now for no good reason. I usually go to bed hungry though.
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    never- I eat when Im hungry.
  • Marie294
    Marie294 Posts: 304
    Options
    No way - I don't like being hungry at all! I eat when Im hungry :)
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    maybe just me but i tend to not eat until 11am or 12pm and even then it is just yogurt. I've always been the type to get hungry in the evenings so I figure there isn't much need to eat as much in the AM.
  • AussieTrainer
    Options
    no. Once in a while, for example if I'm over my limit. But I really prefer to save calories for a before-bedtime meal. Then I work out before breakfast and I have more energy from that late meal.
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    No, I eat most of my calories in the evening, and usually have something right before bed.
  • Alajtner
    Alajtner Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am hungry all the time about 9 p.m. I am a diabetic, does anyone have a sugestion for good snacks