Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone else fall off the wagon in December?

15678911»

Replies

• JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    I fell of AND got ran over.
  • ChinniP
    ChinniP Posts: 166 Member
    I jumped back ON the wagon.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    I ate tons of junk constantly for a week all day long and only put on 1 kilo. Thought it'd be around 5!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    I didn't quite fall OFF the wagon, but I did kind of slip over the edge and hang on while being dragged for a few miles before I was able to have my MFP friends pull me back on.

Damn I love them people!
  • lilnach
    lilnach Posts: 42
    I would not call it a "fall" as I always choose to indulge.
    It's part of the plan.
    From Thanksgiving to Christmas I lay off diet and exercise a bit - not totally.
    Usually, I gain 10-15 pounds.
    By the end of January I'll be back at my goal weight, and I want to kick things up a notch and lose additional weight.
    I envy those of you who just stay the course all the way.
    Not me...I need to drop back at times, gather my energies, then push ahead.

thanksgiving - christmas i got pretty lazy with the gym
    time to turn it back around !! :)
  • johnfnord
    johnfnord Posts: 22 Member
    I fell off last night - I pizza and 3 piece combo at churches - didnt drink but did wake up with a hang over. I'm back on now!
  • yes me too. what did it for me was those darn starbucks holiday coffee drinks, among other things. :)
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Yes. I ate quite a lot on Christmas Eve and Christmas. I have just finished working it off after six days. Do I regret overeating on those days? A little bit, but not much. What kind of life if you can't eat what you want on the holidays? This weight loss plan is a lifestyle change and I there's no fun in a healthy eating plan that's drastic or extreme. I give myself enough treats to enjoy life, and I get right back to exercise and eating less the same or next day. I had some red velvet cake earlier but I made sure that I hit maintenance calories, so I won't gain an ounce. Tomorrow is a new day for a big deficit!
  • Heck yes! My boyfriends mum was here for two weeks. We went out nearly everyday and were drinking a lot too. I was definitely eating/drinking less than them but it's hard to keep up the routine when my work schedules messed up and I'm being boring *sigh*
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Sorry can't relate, still on that wagon!

4qjlG.gif