Ladies w/ 100 Pounds To Lose

I started my journey on November 9th, 2012. I was miserable and watching life pass me by. I had a back surgery in April 2012 and was basically a couch potato for 6 months while recovering. I fed my depression with high calorie foods and over processed crap. I finally had enough of my PCOS controlling my body, my depression controlling me, and my body aching like I was 90 years old...
Initial weigh In: 330 pounds-26 years old- 5 ft 9

I am very dedicated to regaining my life! If you need motivation, Ill motivate you. We are all on this long journey together. Add me and let's keep one another focused!!

Replies

• I started at 330 lbs in 2008 and i was 5'9 lol i shrank an inch with the weight loss... i am now 253... i got down to 197 but had a medical issue (tumors in my abdomen causing chaos) I can be there to support you...i was in the same shoes... you can do this.
  • want2feelbetter
    want2feelbetter Posts: 35 Member
    New year new motivation!! Sounds great : ) Lets help each other stay focused in 2013 :smile: :smile:
  • want2feelbetter
    want2feelbetter Posts: 35 Member
    Hi
    just noticed your ticker said you lost 77 lbs thats awesome!! I lost 65lbs in 2010 then gained back about 45lbs of it in 2011 so I spented most of 2012 trying to get back in the swing of healthy eating and exercising ...So now its 2013 and I want this to be the year I reach my weight loss goal ...And I would like to have some great mfp's friends for support and motivation : ) I would also like to be a supportive motivater in this journey for others:smile:
  • Blakelynn3
    Blakelynn3 Posts: 127 Member
    Adding you. I'm not sure that I'm going to lose 100lbs. I probably could. I'm 230 right now. My long term goal for now is 80lbs. With 30lbs being my short term goal. :)
  • LauraRhodes0902
    LauraRhodes0902 Posts: 70 Member
    Adding you!
  • babyricus
    babyricus Posts: 8 Member
    Adding you.

Hopefully I can lose 100. I am at 233 now. My mini goal is 200 by May 1.
  • You guys are doing great jobs!

I am 20 years old ive always had a bigger body but in the last two years ive gained almost 100 pounds... Im 290 and 5'7 im ready to lose the weight ive gained!
    I would like to make some great friends along the way !
  • greencrayon23
    greencrayon23 Posts: 4 Member
    I weigh 269, and I've gained about 45 lbs this past year. I'm looking to lose just about 100 lbs, so my BMI is around 25. I haven't figured out how to add anyone yet, though!
  • added you! i've lost a bit over 100 pounds. have about 45 more to go.
  • I need to lose a little over a hundred pounds. I am all for supporting each other through this year of transformation. :happy:
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    I also have 100lbs to shed.
  • ajbltn
    ajbltn Posts: 57
    I need to lose at least 100 lbs too... And I'm determined to do it!! Good luck to you all! It can be done!!
  • brittanyg820
    brittanyg820 Posts: 12 Member
    I'm in the same boat! Add me! It's nice to have friends with the same goals!
  • Add me to the club as someone who also has PCOS and needs to lose 100. My ticker may be a bit off but a month ago today I was 253.4 today I weighed n at 239.2 so I am on my way. I really want to be under 200#
  • Terri_terri
    Terri_terri Posts: 42 Member
    Add me to this 100 lb journey. Nice to have support from others.:smile:
  • FeliciaGM
    FeliciaGM Posts: 5 Member
    I am 27 years old and weigh 244 pounds. I am so tired of being overweight or obese for the lack of a better word. I am ready to do this, I would like to lose a little more than 100lbs. I would love to be around 140 when it's all said and done. I am graduating from college in May and want to be under 200 by then. I have not been this determined in a long time but I need all the help I can get. It's really encouraging to here stories of people who are in my shoes as well as those who are succeeding. Congrats on all the weight loss, it is one of the most difficult things I have every been faced with and I hope I can keep my determination as well as you all are! I am new to this site so I'm not real sure how it all works but anyone feel free to add me! I need all the support I can get. :)
  • FeliciaGM
    FeliciaGM Posts: 5 Member
    By the way I also have PCOS. It took me 2 1/2 years to get pregnant with my son and we are wanting to try for a second child. This is a major reason I want to get this weight off!!
  • mz_asher
    mz_asher Posts: 87 Member
    Hi all! my ultimate goal is to lose 103lbs i have 85 more to go :) I am a SAHM with two boys! feel free to add me. Looking for more motivating friends for 2013!

SW: 271.8
    MFP SW: 257.8
    CW: 239.8
    GW: 155
  • Terri_terri
    Terri_terri Posts: 42 Member
    This Friday will be one week into my diet.:smile: I am learning how to eat healthier without constantly being hungry. I quit drinking the cokes, no easy task I'll tell you. I was drinking 6 + a day. Withdrawals from that has been hard.:sad: So, instead I'm drinking water, water, water. Drinking half your body weight in water really helps shed the pounds & gets rid of all those toxins. So I hear...lol.
    I cant start walking yet...I broke my ankle 2 months ago, but hoping the Doc will let me start soon because I know you have to move it, move it, move it to help with the weight loss:bigsmile: I would love to have some friends to help support each other. Feel free to add me. Terri_terri
  • mjhuddleson
    mjhuddleson Posts: 9 Member
    Sounds like you ladies are all doing great! I have always been a bigger girl and after my divorce gained 100 lbs. I had the gastric sleeve on February 14, 2012 and I have lost a total of 60 lbs. so far! I still have a LONG way to go though. New years goal is to lose another 20 by the time my 1 year anniversary comes around. Not sure I can reach it, but I certainly going to try! Please feel free to add me for support and I will do the same to you! Here's to a brand new year and a brand new us! :)