bad experience with McDonald's this morning

Options

Replies

• stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I know most people are joking, but anyone who actually does throw food back in as "revenge" for someone making a mistake that anyone could make, is a total p.o.s.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I was going to post something sarcastic about the nutritional value of McDonalds and how it's poison or some other alarmism but I see that's already been done.

lol, right. It's been already done...I still can't belief this is seriously a post. And really they did the OP a favor.

I can't believe you took this post seriously.
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    What angers me is when they make you pull up... you know because it takes so long to fry up 2 sets of 6pc nuggets for the kids. Then they come out to the car.... and that crap is still wrong!!! So I've made them wait there so I can get a look-see. But then I'm scared if they have to go back in to make or get something they might spit in it...
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I went through the drive thru and got my usual (#2 with coffee). I was already a few miles away and on the freeway when I realized that they forgot to include the hash browns. My breakfast was pretty much ruined. What should I do now? Do I have any recourse?
    I assume you already called 911.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Just go back with what they gave you and as soon as they open their window to take your order throw it at them. This should help calm any angry feelings you may have.

That's what my brother does at Taco Bell when they put onions on his burritos after he tells them to leave them off. True Story.

Funny, my Ex boyfriend does the same thing. He is allergic to onions.

My brother is just nuts.
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I went through the drive thru and got my usual (#2 with coffee). I was already a few miles away and on the freeway when I realized that they forgot to include the hash browns. My breakfast was pretty much ruined. What should I do now? Do I have any recourse?
    I assume you already called 911.

good idea, but i'm not supposed to talk on the phone while driving.
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Lol ANY experience with McDonalds is BAD IMHO
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    What angers me is when they make you pull up... you know because it takes so long to fry up 2 sets of 6pc nuggets for the kids. Then they come out to the car.... and that crap is still wrong!!! So I've made them wait there so I can get a look-see. But then I'm scared if they have to go back in to make or get something they might spit in it...

What? That's when you know you're getting the freshest fries. Shame on you.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    i want hashbrowns NOW

Ditto. But not McDonald's ones, too greasy. (I suppose that's the point of hash browns, though...)
  • zaph0d
    Options
    Lol ANY experience with McDonalds is BAD IMHO

well you can keep your negativity to yourself.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    I was going to post something sarcastic about the nutritional value of McDonalds and how it's poison or some other alarmism but I see that's already been done.

lol, right. It's been already done...I still can't belief this is seriously a post. And really they did the OP a favor.

Nothing beats paying for something and not getting it.

Plus, some people don't believe fast food is evil...OHHMERGERD!!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    u will be okay. go by tomorrow and tell them about their screwup. U will get something for free. WORK IT!!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I just wouldn't eat there anymore.

Seriously.

I trip out that grown ups eat fast food.

Gross.

I trip out that an adult is using the phrase "grown ups."
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    File a complaint and get a free meal next time you go.
  • thingal12
    thingal12 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    This has happened to me more than once. I just go back the next morning and after I order I tell them I'm coming "for my hasbrowns that you forgot to give me" or "my actual order vs what you gave me yesterday". They never give me grief over it.
  • coffee_rocks
    coffee_rocks Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    McDonald's stock (MCB) is up $1.45 today.

Coincidence?

I think not.
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I worked there when I was 15 and had a woman in your situation come back at lunch to chew me out and tell me how I ruined her day.

So, that's a viable option.

Or you could just let it go and maybe pick up some bagels on the way home so you won't be wasting $7 and 700 calories on a "food like" product on a regular basis.
  • zaph0d
    Options
    McDonald's stock (MCB) is up $1.45 today.

Coincidence?

I think not.

Everything is connected!
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    break up

^^this
  • AlexPaige
    AlexPaige Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    This is making me LOL. Obvious troll is obvious.