Gym Observation

Options

Replies

• kellensdad
    kellensdad Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    we called these, "See you at the Pole," showers.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    2705128772_8520d5680a.jpg

Reminds me of that women's prison movie with Pam Grier. Speaking of Pam Grier, that woman has massive boobs.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I thought all guys did a15-20 minute workout prep with their workout partner...

Man! Your workout partner has you fooled......
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Guy #1 is homeless. He came to the gym to get a quick shower in for a job interview.

Guy #2 thought Guy #1 wasn't a regular gym goer so probed him a bit but then decided to let him go. He felt bad for him.

True story.
  • kellensdad
    kellensdad Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So, you're saying someone was probed?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Guy #1 is homeless. He came to the gym to get a quick shower in for a job interview.

Guy #2 thought Guy #1 wasn't a regular gym goer so probed him a bit but then decided to let him go. He felt bad for him.

True story.

Probed him, lol
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Maybe they were playing the all gym popular Haid D' Salami
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

Nope I'm pretty sure one has to get the blood pumping through every muscle in the body before working out...
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I've never had exciting man sex in the gym. I did used to go to a gym where I was a head taller than the partition between each shower cubicle and it is amazing the amount of men who enjoy soaping up certain parts of their body post-workout.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options

Nope I'm pretty sure one has to get the blood pumping through every muscle in the body before working out...

Haha, I bet people will be lining up to be your gym partner now.
  • njohnson1966
    njohnson1966 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Ace and Gary, perhaps?

200px-Tv_snl_ambiguously_flying_zpsaf0d23fd.jpg
  • trekkietaz
    Options
    mmm I don't know sounds like something nasty is going on in the mens looker room
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    We have saunas in our locker rooms....Maybe they were taking a steam bath to open the pores.

Edited to fix my typo.
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    2705128772_8520d5680a.jpg

Thanks for the boot camp memories Byn!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I hate to ask such an obvious question- but are there saunas/steam rooms in the locker room?

Some of the guys I work with run at lunch outdoors and basically have a gym membership purely to shower and change on lunch breaks. Probably not the case, since neither of them appeared in running clothes, but there *could* be an explanation. The ****ter scenario is probably right.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Men's locker room is Narnia. Occam's Razor guys.

:laugh:
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    After seeing the *kitten* the old guys do in the locker room, nothing surprises me.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    they were drinking each other's brotein shakes
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    they were drinking each other's brotein shakes

:drinker:
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    The gentleman #2 who walked in was not the same gentleman #2 who walked out. You see the gentleman #2 who first walked in (let's call him bob) was supposed to bring money to gentleman #1. Gentleman #1 was a drug dealer and needed the money so he hired gentleman #2 who walked out (let's call him Joe) to be one of the enforcers. Bob knew he had to meet gentleman #1 and he thought there would be other people in the locker room so he could make a quick escape. But he was wrong. Everyone else was gone, except gentleman #1 and Joe.

When Joe and G1 found out Bob didn't have the money they beat him up. They beat him up so badly that he was unconscious. Joe was an enforcer but also an employee at the gym and he didn't want to get fired or go to jail for assaulting Bob so he changed into Bob's clothes because they looked pretty similar. And Bob did bring something; it was his wallet. Joe decided he should just leave pretending to be Bob. He then told G1 to get on the treadmill to actually work out because it would have been suspicious if they left together. G1 wasn't even a member of the gym, Joe let him in, and the only thing in his gym bag was more drugs for Bob if he had pulled through his end of the deal.