What to do with the boobies....

Options

Replies

• BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    squeeze them gently, rub them a bit, and just lick them dry.... unless you're trying to avoid salmonella

:laugh: :laugh:
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    i really like how my aunt does them
    lots of lemon juice and freshly ground pepper, so simple but keeps the chicken really moist tastes so good in salads x
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    touch them, squeeze them, pincmh them....

oh chicken....i hate you.

anyways...throw said Chicken breast in crockpot....then add a bottle of franks red hot sauce, and a package of dry ranch mix....cook on high for 4-6 hours....

shred chicken....

you now have shredded buffalo chicken.
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    awww man!!! I was SO hoping this was a thread about 'boobs' and any tips on keeping these puppies held down good during and intense workout!!!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Marinate for a few hours (30 mins if in a pinch) with McCormicks Montreal Chicken seasoning, olive oil and some apple cider vinegar then grill or bake until cooked through. Best grilled chicken I've ever had!
  • morningjoy1
    Options
    Stuff with Feta and Spinach then bake for 20 min. or you could or sauteed with butter lemon and herbs or all seasoning with mushrooms and tomato or any other veggies...

YUMM!!:glasses:
  • I love baking a chicken breast and then topping it with some red pesto and a sprinkling of parmesan. Delicious! It's nice with green pesto too, especially if you mix ground pine nuts through the parmesan first.
  • Missysaurus_Rex
    Options
    I looooooooove to slow cook my chicken titties on the stove top in olive oil, italian seasonings, garlic powder, etc and after the chicken is almost done I throw almonds in the pan with it and cook that for a few minutes. Served with a side of steam broccolli, with pepper and parmesian cheese. om nom nom
  • boardedney
    boardedney Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Love this one!!! I'm in!
  • 6Penguins6
    Options
    Another slow cooker one... Orange Chicken

Chicken
    Tomato ketchup & Orange marmalade - about 5 tbsp each
    3 tbsp soy
    Garlic clove
    piece grated ginger
    tbsp rice vinegar
    dash sesame oil

Add some chilli sauce if you like some spice or some tabasco and add some sugar if you like it a little sweeter

Put it all in slow cooker 4-5 hours, towards the end add some corn flour mixed with cold water to thicken the sauce if needed
  • boardedney
    boardedney Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have a meat injector. That way, you don't have to waste time and effort marinating. Create some simple marinades that you can whip up on the spot, like vinager/garlic/soy sauce (adobo) or lemon/butter/cajun spice and inject the breast meat and grill or bake...also I love to cut it up, brown in olive oil/garlic/onions/italian seasoning and either add artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes and a bit of parmesean or vodka sauce and potato whole wheat gnocchi ( sub quinoa pasta or brown rice pasta if you prefer gluten free like I do).
  • imanole
    imanole Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Chicken Breasts that is....I'm in a chicken rut and would like to hear how some of you cook or season yours because I'm not lovin my way so much. Maybe I just need to replenish my seasonings but it's just getting so boring.

I like easy recipes too haha After work I don't particularly enjoy spending too much time cooking

You totally ripped my line off without getting copyrights permission. I'm suing you woman. ;)
  • tmpayton
    tmpayton Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    yummmmm...
  • honey4health
    Options
    Bash them out flat with a rolling pin, marinate for a couple of hours (or as long as you can wait) in chipotle paste, lime juice and olive oil, then grill, griddle or BBQ for 10 minutes

Marinate then steam them in a little apple juice, toasted cumin, coriander and black pepper, garlic, red chilli and seasoning - eat with couscous/quinoa

This sounds splendid, you cook like I like to eat.

For the original post I would like to add to experiment with more herbs and seasoning. Learn about the basic Chinese five spice, Indian Garam Masala, and play with your basic Mediterranean/European seasonings, learn Caribbean Jerk recipes, and you'll soon have enough basic skill to enjoy almost every meal. The more you practice outside your usual the more you'll enjoy learning new foods and cooking techniques. My problem is I enjoy food too much. Good luck and have fun!
  • BigDaddy0825
    Options
    BUMP
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    One thing that is really awesome is to put a chicken breast on the grill (or george foreman!) Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grill the chicken until it is done, then put in a baking dish. Put on a pasta sauce (any variety) and some mozzarella cheese. Bake for 10-15 minutes to make the cheese melty...top with parmesan cheese if you want, and you will have a moist, delicious, grilled chicken parmesan!
  • imanole
    imanole Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    < < < - - Here, this picture is more apropos for the topic.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Oil and rubbing work whether Human or Foul.
  • jsickman12
    jsickman12 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    For Chicken with the skin and bones still on, so breast, thighs, legs, etc. put in a baking dish, add a little orange juice to the dish(not too much, about a 1/4" deep) put paprika, salt and pepper on the skin, cook at 375 for 60 minutes. Super moist, and great flavor. My go to.