Cute but CHEAP workout clothes?

Options

Replies

• amanda_catherine
    Options
    clearance rack or second hand... since I my only plan for them is to sweat in them... i figure why not?
  • robinr515
    Options
    Target has yoga pants on sale for $10 through Jan. 5 (Saturday).
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    <----only possible to do this whilst wearing under armour, no cheap workout clothes are going to help you reach your goals.

my 6 year old can do that (and much more--cartwheels on a beam, tuck jumps on a beam, back walkovers, handstands, back handsprings, etc) not using a wall and she wears cheap leo's from WalMart...

:)

cheap clothes do not hinder ability any more than expensive clothes make one have the talent to perform these things...
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    JC Penneys!!! JCP has really changed, and they change their styles regularly--sometimes too fast for me. But I can't believe how CUTE they are!!

Target would be my second choice, but seriously, check out JCP!!!!
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I'm a broke college student but still wanna look decent.

Work out hard. That looks good. Doesn't matter what you're wearing provided that it's comfortable and functional.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I just picked some up at Old Navy.
  • KarenJ15
    KarenJ15 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I like Danskin stuff at WalMart. I also like the selection at Marshalls. I got New Balance yoga pants there for $20. They are my favorite and I love the way they fit.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Old Navy is currently having a workout clothes sale. $8 sports bras and $15 compression tops.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    <----only possible to do this whilst wearing under armour, no cheap workout clothes are going to help you reach your goals.

I can do that, without a wall, no under armour necessary ;) Thanks for reassuring me how freaking awesome I am ;) haha
  • lwagnitz
    Options
    Old Navy is currently having a workout clothes sale. $8 sports bras and $15 compression tops.

YES. I'm a little weary of Old Navy but a lot of people are saying really good things. Plus $8 for a sports bra, can't go wrong there.
  • lwagnitz
    Options
    (Sorry, not really sure where to post this)

But yeah...cute cheap workout clothes? Where are some places you get yours without totally breaking the bank. I'm a broke college student but still wanna look decent.

I'm sorry...but what do you mean by cute? And why does it being cute matter? Why not get some okay plain black workout pants and a cheap plain shirt?

I feel confident when I wear more flattering clothes. For some reason it seems to make me work harder. Sure, there are days where I go in an old soccer t shirt, I'm not gainst it. Hell when I work out at home I work out in my undies, like someone else noted. God forbid I'd like some decent clothes in my wardrobe. No crime in that. My gym is also really picky about what you wear.
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    The BCG line at Academy is super cheap and they have some cute stuff. I bought a ton of their stretchy skort things to work out and run it (they are AWESOME for the gym because it has the spandex shorties under and the skirt for additional coverage- even on the abductor/adductor machine (the one that looks like should be in the GYN office) they keep things appropriately hidden).
  • lwagnitz
    Options
    good job on the 21 lb lost. Hoping to get there as well!:flowerforyou:

Thank you :):smile:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

But yeah...cute cheap workout clothes? Where are some places you get yours without totally breaking the bank. I'm a broke college student but still wanna look decent.

I'm sorry...but what do you mean by cute? And why does it being cute matter? Why not get some okay plain black workout pants and a cheap plain shirt?

I feel confident when I wear more flattering clothes. For some reason it seems to make me work harder. Sure, there are days where I go in an old soccer t shirt, I'm not gainst it. Hell when I work out at home I work out in my undies, like someone else noted. God forbid I'd like some decent clothes in my wardrobe. No crime in that. My gym is also really picky about what you wear.

Huh???????? Okay....I'm out of this thread....I have a headache now....
  • kittycatkay
    kittycatkay Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    MARSHALLS!
  • jdaley90
    jdaley90 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    There's a cool subscription service called PV Body. They will send you a workout top and bottom monthly for $50 based on a style quiz you take when you sign up. You can score brands like Lulu Lemon, American Apperal, Nux, Electric Yoga, and Nike at a fraction of the price.
  • lwagnitz
    Options

Huh???????? Okay....I'm out of this thread....I have a headache now....
    :cry:
    Don't let the virtual door smack ya on the way out :wink:
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Walmart has some great ones made by Danskin; they're great workout clothes, inexpensive and cute.

Edit for spelling Danskin wrong. :tongue:
  • lwagnitz
    Options
    Thanks for all the ideas everyone. Really appreciate them. I will go hunting for some steals this weekend! :)
  • eklepp
    eklepp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I really like Old Navy. The stuff fits nice and washes well. And it is cheap enough that in a year if the spandex starts to pull or go you don't feel bad replacing it.