Options

Replies

• SashaFrancis1922
    Options
    re joined actually, I have been with MFP for a year
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Bitter?? I have been married very happily for 13 years and have 4 wonderful children ... how the hell am I bitter? I have been underweight overweight and in between, I have looked like a model and looked like a fat slob but during all that time I have had the love and support of my family and nothing less. I count myself as being very rich and blessed not bitter love :)

Your responses on this thread say different. :flowerforyou:
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    LMAO bishes be craaazzzzy

:laugh:

DELETE that biotch or block her and amp it up with awesome comments. lol.......
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I was NOT being playful, she totally needs to back off my main main...fo sho. And I am so totally not jealous, whatevahhhh

wait, what?

:noway:
  • SashaFrancis1922
    Options
    whatever my responses say I know this type of girl from old, believe me she has ''attention seeker'' and ''look at me'' written all over her face and it annoys me that people can be so up themselves to have to take time to post such tripe! I mean to even think twice about such a comment let alone feel the need to draw attention to it by posting to all and sundry on the site is beyond comprehension. This is my last comment on the matter, does not deserve my time and effort typing such waffle. I have better things to do with my day than entertain her ridiculous posting. We are doing exactly what she wants and that is giving her the attention she seeks. You wish to feed her ego carry on but I have my kids dinner to cook. Have a nice day Americans (as I am sure us English don't get sucked in so easily) bye bye :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    whatever my responses say I know this type of girl from old, believe me she has ''attention seeker'' and ''look at me'' written all over her face and it annoys me that people can be so up themselves to have to take time to post such tripe! I mean to even think twice about such a comment let alone feel the need to draw attention to it by posting to all and sundry on the site is beyond comprehension. This is my last comment on the matter, does not deserve my time and effort typing such waffle. I have better things to do with my day than entertain her ridiculous posting. We are doing exactly what she wants and that is giving her the attention she seeks. You wish to feed her ego carry on but I have my kids dinner to cook. Have a nice day Americans (as I am sure us English don't get sucked in so easily) bye bye :)
    So you're sayng you are the person who sent the PM she's talking about, then? Is that why you have a new account?
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

If you keep arguing long enough you might convince yourself.

Maybe having 4 kids is what drove you nuts and made you stalk random interweb guys?
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options

Or maybe the OP is quite sensitive or insecure and gets genuinely hurt by this kind of message and was genuinely needing some answers. Maybe she isn't but your making a hell of an unsubstantiated generalisation and assumption.

Oh yeah and nice American and English assumption, that'll do a lot to shed the world wide feeling about English arrogance!!!
  • Matt_Wilken
    Options
    whatever my responses say I know this type of girl from old, believe me she has ''attention seeker'' and ''look at me'' written all over her face and it annoys me

You barely know her yet you label and crucify her? Shame on you!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

Wow.
  • crazedcujo
    crazedcujo Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    LMAO bishes be craaazzzzy

LMAO LOLOLOL
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options

You seem pretty "sucked in" to me. Simmah down now. I honestly feel YOU are the attention seeker. After all, look at all the tripe you just posted.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    As long as they don't know where you live, I wouldn't worry about it. If they start stalking you in the forums though, make sure you let the mods know.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options

Wow! I'd be concerned if I were a young girl getting messages like that too. But, go take care of your kids and ignore us attention seeking Americans.....
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    It's happened to me before. These biotches be crazy !
  • icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Totally different but still MFP jealousy. I was messaging (on MFP) someone the other night whilst in bed with my husband beside me. He was getting annoyed because he wanted to turn out the light I said I would turn out the light when I had sent the message, he then asked me if I was messaging my boyfriend. I laughed as I didn,t think he was serious and said it was a man but on MFP and we had things in common as we both have autistic kids. In the morning I realised he was deadly serious not sure what to make of it as the only place i go alone is work or out running the rest of the time i have the kids with me. He goes out alone with friends at least one night sometimes 3 nights a week. He is even going out tonight when it is our sons birthday.
    I would ignore the crazy people on here they are not worth it.

I had an issue with my husband and people on his account here...it got to a point where it felt as though the computer and the people in/on it were becoming more important than us (his family). It was intensified by exchanging phone numbers, or using messaging, and strong flirting from females and not so smart decisions by my husband. It got to a point that I actually felt as though he would rather not have us (wife/kids) in his life, and instead wanted the cyber-relationships. Point being, maybe your husband is feeling insecure with the 'relationships' you have on here (and other computer entities), or that he is feeling less important or wanted than the computer. Knowing guys don't talk, it may be hard to get him to open up, but at least this is an idea as to why he said it.
  • zuppie76
    Options
    The something (not quite sure what you were going for) "be crazy", it wasn't clear if the post was from a man or a woman ...
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options

yet here you are, commenting on her post, despite having "better things to do" with your day. No, you didn't get sucked in at all, lol.
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Or maybe the OP is quite sensitive or insecure and gets genuinely hurt by this kind of message and was genuinely needing some answers. Maybe she isn't but your making a hell of an unsubstantiated generalisation and assumption.

Oh yeah and nice American and English assumption, that'll do a lot to shed the world wide feeling about English arrogance!!!
    I do have British friends, and I suspect they'd find what she's said as offensive. As for the OP, I also agree with her. If she's posting this, she's probably a bit concerned. Personally, I think we should all block the person who posted that "attention seeker" message and move on.

I've been up and down in weight before in my own life, but after being diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes almost a year ago, I'm a lot more down and intend to stay down for the rest of my life. Fortunately, I'm not the type of person who's gonna claim a guy in a PM. That's just plain stupid.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    WTF just happened?!

markey_mark_wtf.gif?w=477&h=252