Useless information

Options

Replies

• BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Options
    -George Washington was a pothead, and cultivator of cannabis, as shown in his letters to his garderner:

"What was done with the seed saved from the India Hemp last summer? It ought, all of it, to have been sewn again; that not only a stock of seed sufficient for my own purposes might have been raised, but to have disseminated the seed to others; as it is more valuable than the common Hemp."

George Washington
    Writings of Washington, Vol. 35, pg. 72, Library of Congress

President Clinton TOO!.....he just didn't know how to properly use his produce....

What about cigars??
    He didn't know how to use those either.....you're suppose to SMOKE em'....don't inhale....
    with the other...INHALE....

But I guess as long as Monica wasn't complaining......:noway: Nuttin' like a good CUBAN....sandwich! Who's hungry?:tongue:
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Bob Dylan introduced the Beatles to marijuana.
    John Lennon was the only Beatle that didn't marry an American.
    Every Beatle dropped out of school.
    The song "Hey Jude" is not actually on a Beatles album.
    The song "Yesterday" was originally called Scrambled Eggs.
  • Caramel Cutie
    Options
    Do you know that quicksand is caused by an overabundance of water...so much water that it is actually over saturating the sand so much that it is causing it to float?

Quicksand can be found anywhere and everywhere where you find dirt or sand...beaches, swamps, deserts, your back yard. Anyway...how friggin useless is that?
    Actually if there are ANY hikers/hunters/outdoor enthusiasts this can be super great information!!!

heres a couple more
    -pigs cant sweat thats why they roll in mud it keeps them cool
    -cows have two two chambered stomachs
    choclate milk is made from less than quality(although edible) milk that the cows produce every month
    -a blue law was a law that wasnt good enough for white paper
    Pigs can't sweat? My ex-pig did!!! And profusely!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh, you meant the four-legged creature!!! My bad!
  • gonezobean
    gonezobean Posts: 154
    Options
    Turtles pass gas through their mouths
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Options
    Turtles pass gas through their mouths

There's alot of TURTLES disguised as HUMANS....:tongue:
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    DANCING : On 21 August 1923, the city of Kalamazoo, Michigan, passed a law forbidding dancers to stare into each other's eyes
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    The length from your wrist to your elbow is the same size as your foot. So I've read anyway.

ummmmmm there is no way I am going to even try to get into the position it would take to prove that! :laugh:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    DANCING : On 21 August 1923, the city of Kalamazoo, Michigan, passed a law forbidding dancers to stare into each other's eyes

that so makes me wanna go to Kzoo to find out if I could get away with that :laugh:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Being unmarried can shorten a man's life by ten years.
    In China, September 20 is "Love Your Teeth Day."
    In New York City, approximately 1,600 people are bitten by other humans annually.
    The average four year-old child asks over four hundred questions a day.
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    In New York City, approximately 1,600 people are bitten by other humans annually.

In Chicago that is just foreplay:laugh: :laugh:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

that so makes me wanna go to Kzoo to find out if I could get away with that :laugh:

Need a dance partner?:wink:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options

In Chicago that is just foreplay:laugh: :laugh:

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hokay, here ya go to add to that!

There are over 2500 different kinds of mosquitoes in the world. Only the females can bite. They need the blood so their eggs can mature. The males are content to slurp on flower nectar.
  • gonezobean
    gonezobean Posts: 154
    Options
    polar bears have black skin under the white fur
  • bricker06
    bricker06 Posts: 316
    Options
    an ostrich eyeball is bigger than its brain
    the average person will spend 2 weeks of their life waiting at a red light
    a pig orgasms for 30 mins- and then NEEDS to roll in the mud- oh to be a swine
    you will eat 9 spiders while you sleeping- gross
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I made a mistake in mine and can't edit it.

Hershey Bears used to be the Hershey Bars ... copyright made them change it.
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    all of the animals in the "deer" family have irregular plural forms...

deer
    elk
    moose
    antelope ...
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    choclate milk is made from less than quality(although edible) milk that the cows produce every month

[/quote]
    so that's why it taste sooo good!:laugh:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    It costs more to buy a new car today in the United States than it cost Christopher Columbus to equip and undertake three voyages to and from the New World.
  • oneinchatatime
    Options
    Back in 1953, it took 27 hours to make one Marshmallow Peep. Now it takes only six minutes.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    My brother lives in saudia arabia, and at one point in time owned the only Pug in the kingdom