120+LBS Loss Held for 5 Years-Never Posted Pic--Until Today!

Options

Replies

• RatherBeOutside
    RatherBeOutside Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    you look great Florida is a great place to stay in shape the weather usually cooperates at least one or two hours a day no matter what!
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Holy cow. Inspirational.
  • Frenumi
    Options
    Congrats!!! I am so very happy for your success. 5 years wow thats great! This has motivated me because I lose and gain and am tired of the roller coster. This is my year taking it off and keeping it off for good. Thanks again for the pics.
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You look good!! Don't forget to come back and give tips and etc. I will be waiting!
  • pines204
    Options
    Totally inspirational. I have a son who lost 80 lbs and he did it on his own, by using common sense, and eating right and exercising. He has kept it off almost 3 yrs now. I cook for him, I help him keep it off, but for myself, well I always put him first. Seeing your pictures made me realize I am just as important as he is... after all I am helping him raise his 2 daughters. Thanks for the pictures, your story, everything. I think I will be coming back to them often for inspiration.
  • AliceRabbit13
    AliceRabbit13 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Great job - not only for what you have accomplished but also for overcoming your hangups to post your 'before' pics...ot an easy thing to do, I know. Congratulations on beating the odds :)
  • dgrangel
    Options
    Wow! Awesome!!! and Congratulations! What an inspiration!
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Whoa! Definitely inspirational. Especially the "keeping it off" part. Congrats on all your hard work.
  • Sizethree4Ever
    Sizethree4Ever Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person! Your transformation is INCREDIBLE, congrats!!!
  • AEcklar813
    AEcklar813 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! that is amazing!
  • mtapia713
    mtapia713 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    HUGE CONGRATS!!!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Don't know why you would feel embarrassed posting your shirtless pictures - you look amazing! Congratulations on 5 years of maintenance!
    Strut your stuff man - you look :smokin:
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • Jennyleetrottier
    Options
    Lenni you look amazing, a true insperation! I am struggling to find the motivation to excercise, but I think I've found it in your story! Good on you, never lose faith :)
    Jenny
  • tcalamity
    tcalamity Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and so much younger :) well done great motivation. x
  • alofay
    alofay Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE!!!
  • amylahminute
    amylahminute Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'd say "keep it up" but I think you got that covered. ;)
  • britnik29
    britnik29 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is absolutely success there! Great job. You will inspire many, many people including myself! Congrats - you've earned it!
  • LennyInFlorida
    Options
    Almost finished typing up my story with tips and things I've learned along the way!
  • LennyInFlorida
    Options
    Almost finished typing up my story with tips and things I've learned along the way!

Well, I had a death in the family so I'm still writing this... but it should be done in a day or so and then I will post it on a blog or something and link it here.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!