good job you look great!!!
  • brujahqueen
    brujahqueen Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic
  • Runs4Wine
    Runs4Wine Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    You have so much to be proud of - good for you!!
    Thanks for sharing.
  • ThinMint_Stac
    ThinMint_Stac Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!! You Look Amazing!!!
  • Jennyleetrottier
    Options
    I am struggling, so thank you for sharing, it really helps more of us meet our goal! You look amazing, and you deserve it! Congrats :)
  • sianll
    sianll Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ah-maze-ing! Such an inspiration. way to go, good on you. I cannot heap enough praise!

:smile:
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! And, I want that pink dress with the black lace.
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    This could be controversial to some, but when I started, I knew there was NO way I was going to be able to cut out certain "bad" foods. I told myself that those were "treat" foods to be eaten in moderation. I get into a very disordered mindset if I label foods "good" or "bad".

No, this makes perfect sense to me. I agree with this, I dislike the negative words associated with food when people are trying to lose weight or fat - cheat, treat, reward, guilt, etc....they are all disordered in my mind, because I have been there and done that.

You look fanatastic. Way to go you!
  • rubberbiscuit
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • kittensnsunshine
    kittensnsunshine Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!:happy:
  • hopsonc24
    hopsonc24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    congrats!! Job well done!!!! You look amazing
  • baobaba
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • taschulz
    taschulz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You are a great inspiration!! I think we need to do what works for us, we aren't all the same. Hearing what everyone does is good and helps me find what works for me. Thanks for posting!!
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    well done!!
  • coatsie79
    coatsie79 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Excuse my French, but **** me!!
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I echo all the sentiments. You've got lots to be proud of.

Thanks for posting.
  • mominwi419
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!

I threw this up here because I've been depressed the last few days (darn you PPD) :grumble: .

So, I guess some have asked for my tips and tricks.

I found what exercise works for ME. That I enjoy doing. Runners, cyclists, weight lifters, cardio bunnies, etc etc etc are going to tell you their routine is best, but none of that matters if it's not something that you enjoy doing on a regular basis. I was addicted to Zumba at first, now, I can't stand it. I change things up when I am getting bored so that I continue enjoying what I do.

Also, I consider the gym *my* time. I can unplug from the world around me and work through my thoughts and feelings. If I pencil in a workout, it's an almost non-negotiable item. It's my time and I get very grouchy if I don't have my "me" time.
  • marionharvie
    Options
    Thank you for posting and showing your pictures, I agree with all the other replies - you are a superstar! I am new to this site,but I have been dieting for a while now and have lost about 75 pounds so far. The problem I have is that due to arthritis I can't really do any exercise. I use a walker to walk with and do what I can but can't go very far. I am more or less at your starting weight now and your photo's have renewed my will to carry on (after my usual Christmas disasters).

Thank you once again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!