Wow! What a great transformation..
  • Doxeydoxie
    Options
    Awesome...awesome..awesome...
    You have certainly motivated me!!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    OH my God! You look Amazing! Congratulations!!
  • ctjgirl1
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look awesome!! Congratulations!!!
  • nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Congradulations on all that you accomplished!! :drinker:
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look awesome! Great job!
  • randyb3396
    randyb3396 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is amazing progress. You look great and i bet you feel like a new person. Keep up the good job and good luck maintaining once you decide to settle at yourgoal.
  • Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!! What a difference. Any secrets you'd like to share? I also started at over 300lbs. I feel like I will never get under 200.

I took it one chunk at a time. When I looked at the larger goal, I would get overwhelmed and depressed. Taking it 5-10 pounds at a time really helped me stay focused.

This could be controversial to some, but when I started, I knew there was NO way I was going to be able to cut out certain "bad" foods. I told myself that those were "treat" foods to be eaten in moderation. I get into a very disordered mindset if I label foods "good" or "bad".
    It doesn't sound controversial to me, it sounds like amazing sense. That is precisely why you have done such an amazing job!

Well done! You look amazing x
  • alexroet
    alexroet Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I can only see one pic?!
  • Dawn793
    Dawn793 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job! You look great!
  • chrome_princess
    chrome_princess Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    all this without the support of mfp...you have an iron will women!! mind-blowing transformation seriously!!

At the beginning of my journey, I was using MFP. About 4 months into it, I decided to take a small break because I was being overly obsessive with counting. Like, breaking down because I couldn't measure my salad dressing.

I am so glad to know I am not the only person who gets obsessed with counting ... this is why WW Points and I didn't get along. Me and Sparkpeople only got along so well for so long because I'd get obsessed. So far, I haven't been as bad with MFP for some reason. I'm sure it'll come though ... it always comes.
  • CRichards22
    Options
    Absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! You must feel amazing! What an accomplishment. Congratulations on the new person you have become! You are beautiful. :smile:
  • YasJas2011
    YasJas2011 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing your story!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    What do we think???? Good grief we KNOW that you have made an amazing effort and transformed your life; your face; your figure; your attitude!! We can see that in your photos, your smile :smile: You look really good, and you will be able to enjoy your life as a new mum and be a great role model. Great that your husband is also losing weight - you are an amazing woman.

Congratulations ++ :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • cxmoore
    Options
    wonderful ! inspiring !

how did you (or did you) celebrate the 5 - 10 pound weight loss milestones ?
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! U look amazing!! Inspirational!
  • Naturally_sassy0525
    Naturally_sassy0525 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look amazing thanks for the motivation!
  • xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!