From 320 pounds to 148-Lots of Pics

Options

Replies

• sanndandi
    sanndandi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    amazing job. you look awesome, you should be very proud of all your hard work!
  • m1oscar
    m1oscar Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes!! So very inspiring! These success stories are very helpful for me! My 10-12# I am trying to lose quickly seem like childs play and that is the kick I need!! Thank you!
    PS- You look great!
  • cajungirltx
    cajungirltx Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weightloss. You look great. Thanks for sharing the pictures and giving me and others motivation.
  • Shenanagins85
    Shenanagins85 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wowi!! You are such an inspiration!!! You should be very proud of your self!!!
    Yeeeeehawww!!
  • mom2nate08
    mom2nate08 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Thanks for sharing you success!
  • Hardbody9
    Options
    :smooched: Awesome!!!! You lok great
  • hhpdn
    hhpdn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya and a Happy New Year to you and your family

Fantastic Brilliant Amazing Awesome and a huge Well Done!

Your determination will power discipline and commitment have earned you the right to be your perfect weight! It is hard and it is so very tricky when others are not on your wave length. However you are living proof that if you want something strongly enough you can make it happen and you most definitely have. I am so inspired by you and will continue to loose my weight with commitment and strength to be successful like you.

You look amazing and I am sure everyone that knows you and even those that don't are inspired by your achievement.

Have a fab weekend

H :smile:
  • MonsterToBe
    MonsterToBe Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    First of all, you are AMAZING! It's stories like yours that keep me certain that I can finally do this.
    This could be controversial to some, but when I started, I knew there was NO way I was going to be able to cut out certain "bad" foods. I told myself that those were "treat" foods to be eaten in moderation. I get into a very disordered mindset if I label foods "good" or "bad".

Controversial or not, I have the same approach. I can eat anything I want, as long as I fit it into my calorie goals -- learning ways to enjoy whatever you enjoy without derailing your goals is how you make this a lifestyle change instead of a diet. I want to be healthy and fit for the rest of my life!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job, well done. You're almost unrecognisable. I like that you show too that it wasn't all easy and that some tough talking has to be done and tough decisions have to be made, to change your life as you have. Takes a lot of courage. You clearly have that in spades.
  • goody2shews
    goody2shews Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!!

You are a super hero! You have done what others say is impossible and did with pure sweat and tears. I respect that so much.

My friend is almost 500 lbs. I have been afraid to share with him what is going on here at MFP but, after reading your story I know now what to tell him and show him.

Congrats! :)
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Well Done.
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Very impressive!
  • kepete
    kepete Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! You are an inspiration to others!
  • GdeVries
    GdeVries Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Wow. Such inspirational photo's. You are a healthy and beautiful you!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • Jackieallen4190
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!
  • BadAzzBea
    BadAzzBea Posts: 461
    Options
    Wow.. you look so beautiful.
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing transformation!! Stay strong and keep up the hard work!
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    wow, you look so great :happy:
  • lizzyrose68
    Options
    That doesn't sound controversial at all. It shows a very healthy relationship with food-- and thus sustainable. You've done really well- congratulations and thank you for sharing. What I love is that in you pics your beauty shines through and what appears as you lose weight is a more confident self. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!