From 320 pounds to 148-Lots of Pics

Options

Replies

• mominwi419
    Options
    wow ...is your husband supporting you?

Yes. After many failed attempts, I told him that he was going to lose me if he didn't support me. Either I was going to end up dead or I would have to leave. I couldn't live like that anymore.

He didn't have to join me for walks or go to the gym with me, but I asked him to at least give me some support to keep pushing forward.

He's lost close to 50 pounds!
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    great progress and very inspirational pics.

btw, you DID look beautiful on your wedding day!
  • krisbeaver
    krisbeaver Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look awesome! Congratulations on your weight loss..such an inspiration!
  • I_Will_Be_Then
    Options
    Wow.just wow. Great job.
  • gardsmeister
    gardsmeister Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    brilliant!! posts like these are an excellent motivation for everyone looking to change their lives for the better. well done you :)
  • pkdarlin
    pkdarlin Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You look great! What a wonderful job you are doing.
  • Cherie7575
    Options
    Good for you - thanks for sharing!! =)
  • Tebbspcad
    Tebbspcad Posts: 233
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done you - we all need posts like this to keep us motivated! :flowerforyou:
  • LMick1986
    LMick1986 Posts: 431
    Options
    Bump for later. I can't see any of the pictures on this computer.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    all this without the support of mfp...you have an iron will women!! mind-blowing transformation seriously!!
  • marikevr
    marikevr Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful.
  • dinkydudette
    Options
    Wow! A complete transformation! Inspiring!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    wow great job This shows what commitment can do. See there is hope for all of us thanks for sharing
  • kcragg
    kcragg Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! you look great. Well done
  • mominwi419
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I am really overwhelmed at the moment with the amount of positive vibes!

It's been a long, hard-fought journey that I continue to work for each and every day.

Some weeks I get disordered in my relationships with food and exercise because I'm so terrified of gaining the weight back.

Some weeks I have a hard time logging. Or want to over-log.

I WILL continue to fight the good fight!

Thank you all again!
  • msnichole1973
    Options
    Wow!! That is fantastic..you look great!!
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    **whistles** Sexxxxyyy
  • got2bfitmom
    got2bfitmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    It is very inspiring to see such a change!! I have like 35- 40 punds to lose and to see someone lose as much as you did makes me think I can do it 2 !!
  • mominwi419
    Options
    all this without the support of mfp...you have an iron will women!! mind-blowing transformation seriously!!

At the beginning of my journey, I was using MFP. About 4 months into it, I decided to take a small break because I was being overly obsessive with counting. Like, breaking down because I couldn't measure my salad dressing.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing transformation, your hard work really paid off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!