Spinoff: Men, which body do you prefer?

Options

Replies

• ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I prefer middle first, one on the left second and the one on the right if im drunk.

Don't really see why this guy is catching so much flack. You asked, he was honest. It was certainly in poor taste, but this is a random internet forum, not the country club. Stop clutching your pearls, people.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Meh....can't stand implants! Sad that she goes to all that trouble to look good, but then turns around and sticks a piece of plastic into her body. All in the name of......what, looking "better"?

You got through 14 pages of this and STILL think women should try to make their bodies into what "men" think is better?

Point = Missed.
  • plcowner
    plcowner Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Middle and then the one on the right. They look healthy.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Meh....can't stand implants! Sad that she goes to all that trouble to look good, but then turns around and sticks a piece of plastic into her body. All in the name of......what, looking "better"?

You got through 14 pages of this and STILL think women should try to make their bodies into what "men" think is better?

Point = Missed.

^^
  • Grandmasboy2852
    Options
    Left
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Wake me when somebody finds something interesting to post....

yawn.
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    middle, then right, then left
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options

Point = Missed.

^^

Ummm, not-so-much. I actually agreed with the point....in that I fail to see why a woman would do this to herself in order to appeal to some sort of societal (male AND female) concept that "bigger boobs = better" (this from a lover of NATURALLY large boobs, mind you). It's just nasty, but if you want to believe that I've somehow missed the mark, so be it......
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

Point = Missed.

^^

Ummm, not-so-much. I actually agreed with the point....in that I fail to see why a woman would do this to herself in order to appeal to some sort of societal (male AND female) concept that "bigger boobs = better" (this from a lover of NATURALLY large boobs, mind you). It's just nasty, but if you want to believe that I've somehow missed the mark, so be it......

maybe she did it for her own self esteem? why go negative in our assumptions?
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    this body type. Which was one not offered in any of those soft looking, but lovely women.

zuzana_zps43205325.jpg

How about minus the implants?

looks like her surgeon did an excellent job and maybe they arent implants?

Is that some type of weird cage she's in?
  • tRiNaBeAnZz
    tRiNaBeAnZz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Does not matter.... as long as she has a nice *kitten*.
    The rest is negotiable.

This is so funny! :)
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    a-woman-without-curves-is-like-jeans-without-pockets.jpg

I love you! And your chin strap. :P
  • Timmyttt418
    Timmyttt418 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    The middle!
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    left or middle
    :drinker:
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    threetankinichicks2.jpg

Could be women, too!! Sorry!! :) It was just on the other thread, it was the men weighing in so that was what I was curious about. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts.

I like me. Cause in the end, they're all beautiful, but they could also be vapid, humorless, and smell like feet for all anyone knows... I'll take me. As I am. :)
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    The middle and one on the right!:drinker:
  • Kandi150
    Kandi150 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Middle... But I wouldn't be mad at the third. I embrace my curves :smile:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    somewhere between left and middle for me
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    this body type. Which was one not offered in any of those soft looking, but lovely women.

zuzana_zps43205325.jpg

How about minus the implants?

looks like her surgeon did an excellent job and maybe they arent implants?

Is that some type of weird cage she's in?

they are dip bars
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    More to play with on the right! :P