April challenge

Options

Replies

• angel139
    angel139 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi
    First weigh in for April and i lost five pounds yessss and 2in off my waist Im up to walking 2 miles aday I just got so much more energy
  • PrettyScenery
    PrettyScenery Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Haven't been tracking my meals like I should. I have been out of town for a few days and I did eat fewer meals of any kind. I did alot of walking outdoors as well as bike riding today. Anyway I am down 3 lbs and back on track for the rest of the month. I am pushing harder to make up for last week and the weeks to come. I have 2.5 weeks before the month end and I am pushing for the 10 but won't be mad if I get the 8 off. Good job everyone!
  • fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    SW April 1- 189lbs

CW April 12- 187 lbs (blame my TOM for an increase in fluids- lol)

next mini goal - April 14 - 186 lbs
    next mini goal - April 21- 183.5 lbs
    next mini goal - April 28- 181 lbs

May 1 (my birthday) - goal of 180 lbs.
  • fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    SW April 1- 189lbs

CW April 12- 187 lbs (blame my TOM for an increase in fluids- lol)

next mini goal - April 14 - 186 lbs
    next mini goal - April 21- 183.5 lbs
    next mini goal - April 28- 181 lbs

May 1 (my birthday) - goal of 180 lbs.

"next mini goal - April 14- 186 lbs" . . . met!
    CW: 186 lbs!!!!!!
  • teresa011
    teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hello all..............I see we are all doing great!! Well I came back from VA on Sunday, weighed myself Monday morning and I'm down 3 lbs since the beginning of April.......sooooooo that means 7 lbs to go for me to complete my challenge....I so can't wait, but if I don't make the 10, hell i'll be happy with 8 or so...........Next week I meet again for a reassessment with my personal trainer, i'm curious to see how many inches i've lost in the spots she measured back in January, and she'll also measure my body fat percentage, so its something to look forward to. I can't wait. Well keep up the good work everyone and stick to what you're doing because you are all doing great!!!
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I am down 4 pounds since April 1st and weigh again on Thursday. WTG everyone for their losses..
  • karen8769
    Options
    Well, I'm in, I'm just starting a little late in the month.
  • karen8769
    Options
    Down 1.3 lbs since the 1st.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    My initial goal was 191.5, and then I gained at Easter (195), so my 10 lb goal by the end of April has changed to 185. I've lost a total of 3.5 lbs so far. :happy:
  • mwilson1018
    mwilson1018 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Great job so far everyone! We are half way through the month! I had a REALLY bad eating weekend, so we will see how that affects my weigh in on Friday. As of Friday I was down 2.6 lbs for the month, hopefully that will continue to go up!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I am down 4 lbs at half way and tom is done so I should be able to push it the final 6 lbs by the end of the month.

Great job everyone.
  • inchik
    inchik Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I joined the April challenge, however I gained 2lb. UGHHH! I am in, current weight 170lb. Hopefully by next week, they will be gone. Is weigh in every week?
  • inchik
    inchik Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I joined the April challenge, however I gained 2lb. UGHHH! I am in, current weight 170lb. Hopefully by next week, they will be gone. Is weigh in every week?
  • debbiednkeller
    Options
    Good Morning MFP friends...........I had my weigh in this morning down 1 1/2 lbs..............for a total so far this month of 4.5 lbs.......so happy for my loss!!!!!!! Lot's of hard work.......get's the job done. Hope everyone is having a great week!!!!!!
  • smbridges28
    Options
    I'm new & this is just my second day on MFP...I've got high hopes & lots of will power...I'm up for a challenge so what do I need to do?
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Official weigh-in day for me. 4 lbs gone all together.
  • teresa011
    teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Howdy everyone!! Are we all doing great I hope?? My official weigh in date is tomorrow, but i'm one of those people that look at the scale daily....I know I shouldn't but I just can't help myself......lol....Today my scale at home said one thing, scale at the gym said another........what one do you go by?? lol Keep up the great work everyone!!
  • weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options
    Okay, I lost 3 lbs last week and this week I was up two ounces - SORRY!!!! I am going to workout tonight and for the remainder of the week to make up for it. I'm going to really try hard.
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Well... I'm down 1.8 lbs from my original April 1 start. Hoping for a better number next week.
  • clwasmer
    clwasmer Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! Everyone is doing so well!!!Friday is my weigh-in day, I Believe we are going to do this :smile: