Under 200lbs! FINALLY! (w/ pics)

Replies

• you look amazing keep it up!
  • WOW! You look great! n even better is that you feel greaT! thanks for the inspiration/motivation! : )
  • wtg! you look great!
  • YAY so cool, great job... you were a pretty chubby girl too!
  • Colorfan
    Colorfan Posts: 230 Member
    Youve got a lot more bone definition in your face now! looking good!
  • LMick1986
    LMick1986 Posts: 431
    How stinkin' cute are you?!?! You're glowing!! Way to go!
  • islandgirldl76
    islandgirldl76 Posts: 47 Member
    You look great. Lucky you for keeping your boobs and girl, rock those legs! Thanks for posting , this is so motivating.
  • You look great! I can't wait to hit that 199 mark!! I've been hearing A LOT about this 30 day shred the past couple days, are the videos on youtube or do I have to buy them? I need to do them, I can tell you were working on your core (stomache&back)...Awesome:)
  • lisforlaurenn
    lisforlaurenn Posts: 28 Member
    This is so inspiring, thank you for sharing with us!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Congrats, it feels great to break the 200 barrier and it makes you want to get far away from it so it doesnt return. Well done, you look fantastic.
  • littlemrsmosher
    littlemrsmosher Posts: 7 Member
    congrats on the great work so far!!! You are looking great + your shape is being redesigned!! Awesome!!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Congratulations! You look so happy and fit! You really ROCK!! Thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    FABULOUS!! Very inspiring!
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    You look absolutely amazing! You have made an amazing change. Congrats on all your hard work, it has definitely paid off.
  • cmccoy0901
    cmccoy0901 Posts: 156 Member
    Amazing job!
  • Rainbowtop74
    Rainbowtop74 Posts: 24 Member
    great job!!:smile:
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    That last picture of you smiling gave ME the biggest smile :happy:

:flowerforyou: You are amazing!! Great work. You have EVERY reason to be proud. You rock!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    You look amazing!!
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    You're so awesome. So happy to have you as a friend! Keep up the great work, lady!
  • heygirl1000
    heygirl1000 Posts: 35 Member
    Awesome! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!