Almost to the Halfway Mark (Forcing myself to post)

Options

Replies

• kenziestx
    Options
    You have done a fabulous job. It really is outstanding for only 1 year. Keep up the great work!
  • 170isreal
    170isreal Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Great job and inspiration to us all!

Thank you so much!!!
  • kat65
    kat65 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • deniselynn13
    deniselynn13 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Girl, you are absolutely beautiful!!!! Your face radiates happiness with each pic of weight loss! You are doing an amazing job and i am sure you will hit your goal weight before you know it! What an inspiration you are!!! Keep up the amazing and hard work!

Denise
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I think 70 pounds In a year is awesome!!!! Way to o. You look awesome. Great job. Can't wait o see your next success post.
  • codylee98
    codylee98 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you posting and being an inspiration. You are (and were) beautiful. 70 lbs in a year is incredible. Can't wait to see New Years Eve 2013!
  • IamLoriJ
    IamLoriJ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I think it is fantastic that you posted them and you look amazing. As a big girl who has to lose a lot of weight I find it so inspiring that you are were you are and you are only halfway! That gives me the motivation to keep moving! Thanks for sharing this with us!
  • aeshaking1
    aeshaking1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are doing great....keep pushing forward!!:smile:
  • JenBalderas
    JenBalderas Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That is so great! Your doing awesome keep u p the great work!
  • vijani
    vijani Posts: 6
    Options
    You are awesome and so inspiring. Keep up the good work. Beautiful!
  • 170isreal
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Girl, you are absolutely beautiful!!!! Your face radiates happiness with each pic of weight loss! You are doing an amazing job and i am sure you will hit your goal weight before you know it! What an inspiration you are!!! Keep up the amazing and hard work!

Denise

That you so much, your words mean the world to me :)
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    Gorgeous! Keep it up!
  • simplyshrinking
    simplyshrinking Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!
  • lluulluu
    lluulluu Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    what an accomplishment .. keep going you can do it !!!
  • carissa317
    Options
    WOW!!! You look FAN-TASTIC!!!!
  • jscupp1016
    jscupp1016 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    We are so hard on ourselves that sometimes we don't give ourselves enough credit. 70 lbs in one year is certainly a drastic change! Thats like both of my kids weight combined seriously! I can hardly carry one up and down the stairs, and okay, you think about pilng them both each in one arm and wandering around, I couldn't do it for more than a little while before I'm like, you two gotta walk. You LOST that! You lost the weight of two small children!!! Girl, that is awesome. You look amazing, just think what you will feel/look like at 70 more! Great job, you are one awesome chic and seriously beautiful. Love the smiles!
  • zlemama
    zlemama Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! In fact,I love your style in ALL your NYE photos! Great dresses on you!!
  • kathrynokc
    Options
    Amazing, and you have came a long way.
  • 170isreal
    Options
    We are so hard on ourselves that sometimes we don't give ourselves enough credit. 70 lbs in one year is certainly a drastic change! Thats like both of my kids weight combined seriously! I can hardly carry one up and down the stairs, and okay, you think about pilng them both each in one arm and wandering around, I couldn't do it for more than a little while before I'm like, you two gotta walk. You LOST that! You lost the weight of two small children!!! Girl, that is awesome. You look amazing, just think what you will feel/look like at 70 more! Great job, you are one awesome chic and seriously beautiful. Love the smiles!

Wow, thank you! You helped me put 70lbs in a whole new light and cracked me up! Thank you!
  • victoriouswoman
    victoriouswoman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!!! Your doing GREAT!! Thanks for sharing. :))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!