MFP Jealousy

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Personally, I am not friends with men on here. Just to avoid the drama.

Are you not friends with men in real life either? You know, to avoid the drama? :noway:

Seriously, men are soooo much drama!

Oh you know y'all are....but there are some I wouldn't mind stalking me...just saying...

how YOU doing?

:smokin:
  • DeMayr
    DeMayr Posts: 67
    Options
    weirdos
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    hahahahaha hahahaha hahahaha <- that's what you should reply.
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Y'all also gave us Doctor Who, Being Human, the series of the late and truly great Gerry Anderson (Stingray, Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet, UFO, Space: 1999), Eric Idle, Monty Python, Mr. Bean, Harry Potter, and loads more I can't think of of the top of my head. The Brits truly do have serious talent!

Interesting fact of the day..... Gerry Anderson didn't like puppets!! I kid you not.
    I did hear about that. It was due to chemicals giving him severe dermatitis.
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Yesterday after congratulating a friend on her fantastic burn and complimenting the previous poster on his amazing physique I get a message from a random person saying "Back off! he is mine".

Is it even worth it to respond and does this mean a lot of these guys/girls that could be great for inspiration is off limits?

This is a social website where people (who usually don't even know each other) support one another on their efforts toward self improvement -- in other words, you do not have to justify, nor do you owe anyone an explanation, for COMPLIMENTING someone on their success. If "Random Person" is actually with the guy you complimented, then that's THEIR problem -- mostly HIS, because he's with a control freak; I hope that relationship doesn't last. If they're NOT together, then who cares what this freak says anyway? If you don't want to get into it, don't reply to the message; otherwise, feel free to tell this crazy person that she (I'm assuming female) needs to back off because you did NOTHING wrong. If you want to make sure this person can't bother you again, go to her page and block her.

Don't let this incident stop you from making friends on here. Again, this is a social website, built so that people can find support and reach their goals. My MFP friends are all nice people (and many of them have a wicked-awesome sense of humor!), but I chose to add/accept them as friends because they share low-calorie recipes, or log every day, or share great ideas which keep me motivated or otherwise help me stay motivated and stick to it; it's a weight-loss support group, not a dating website. (Plus, my MFP friends are female, and I'm straight, so even if they all lived on my block, the only thing that we'd be doing is working out together or sharing more low-cal recipes!) Find people who can motivate you, and whom you can support; if crazy, possessive S.O.'s get in touch with you...tell them you're not after their BF/hubby, and that if they're that insecure, they should talk to their boyfriend about it. Or their therapist. ;-)
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    21czc0i.jpg
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Y'all also gave us Doctor Who, Being Human, the series of the late and truly great Gerry Anderson (Stingray, Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet, UFO, Space: 1999), Eric Idle, Monty Python, Mr. Bean, Harry Potter, and loads more I can't think of of the top of my head. The Brits truly do have serious talent!

Interesting fact of the day..... Gerry Anderson didn't like puppets!! I kid you not.
    I did hear about that. It was due to chemicals giving him severe dermatitis.

Didn't know about that, I heard it was because he thought they were too wooden (excuse the pun) and only used them to get a foothold in the television market, but never managed to progress on to using real life actors so in the end accepted the idea of making programmes with the puppets.
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I measure my love for women with jealousy.

I am a jealous man

"Honey, I love you so much, that if your eyes ever fall on another man - even by accident - I'll have to kill you both." Jealousy is not love; it's a combination of a lack of trust, a lack of confidence (or a surplus of insecurity), and an excuse to play controlling games to mind-screw your girlfriends into submission and behaving the way you want them to. But it'll work out fine...I've heard that people like staying in miserable relationships with selfish overgrown children.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    It wouldn't be MFP without high-school drama.

cue the obligatory Dawson's Creek gif...

dawson-thumb-150x138-103339.gif
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    LMAO bishes be craaazzzzy

HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! ^^^^Love it!!
  • sarahmichelle91xx
    sarahmichelle91xx Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow, I would definitely just ignore her lol !
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    LMAO bishes be craaazzzzy
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    lol, my bestfriend deactivated because all those girls where cray cray over him..
    haha, i think it's funny.. 'cause he'd be like " dont say anything anything inapropriate or ill get in trouble with the (as i called them) The Groopies" .

but seriously, their is no reason to be jealous! THIS IS THE INTERNET!
  • westerly34
    Options
    LMAOO I cant believe this actually happened
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    pssshhh I assume it was meant to be playful banter.

relaxxxxx

and fyi
    they are ALL mine:angry:

Nope. Not all.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    It's only fun if you name names ;)
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    See it for what it is ... just a bit of playfulness. If she was serious she would say more than just that. Also, if he is hers you are no threat as you are just a person on MFP and very unlikely to ever see this man.
    When my friends and I see a hot guy we joke and one of us says back off he is mine as in we saw him first so we get to flirt (jokingly as we are all married)
    I think in all honestly you are just trying to draw attention to YOURSELF and want us all to say ''oh but it is because you are such a threat'' when really you are no threat at all. Stop playing up for attention or else you wouldn't be bothered to post such nonsense!

haters be hatin' on the daily.... wow.....

598494_10151798279510084_132876093_n_zpsfbd9b637-1_zpsdcd1dc2f.jpg
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    HA. I didn't read all 7 pages. But I'm laughing cause I said the same thing on a friends wall earlier. I said "Dibs, I saw him first"
    aka back off bish lololol :drinker: