WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JANUARY 2013

Options

Replies

• Multifacet
    Multifacet Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!! Started MFP a while ago. Love it!! Happy to find this thread.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,362 Member
    Options
    Barb - I'd love that recipe. I wouldn't think it'd be high in calories, but it would be high in protein. You're right, I would think it'd go great with those muffins. I made some last night, but made them as mini-muffins. Sometimes I just don't want a whole lot, just a little something. I'm not planning to do the zumba until next Sunday. Too many DVD's .... so little time.....lol I don't recall CR mentioning about the support at the groups at MFP. Unfortunately, that stupid Wii character went back to the "that's overweight". I knew it wouldn't last long

Welcome everyone who is new. Keep on posting!

Jen - I'm doing rebelrenny's challenge, too. At first I thougth "vegetables for breakfast, how am I going to do that?" The only thing I could think of was to incorporate them into an omlet, but how many omlets can you have before you're sick of them? I found a recipe for kale & kidney bean soup that has 173 calories and 12g of protein. I find that if I have a good amount of protein early in the day, that seems to help with the cravings. So maybe I'll make some when I finish some of the soup I have in the freezer right now. Hey, kale is a vege (isn't it? Please tell me it is)

Did an hour of a belly dance DVD today. I do wish there was someplace where I could take some lessons to be sure that I'm doing it right. It's a good workout. Tomorrow I'll do some yoga and then take the extremepump class.

Cheryl - about counting points vs. counting caloires. Sometimes I think it's more of a "mind thing". There are some people who just have an aversion to counting calories, so to call them "points" works for those people. One of the things that I do have to say is good about WW is that they encourage fruit and veges. Also, nothing is off limits, portion control is their key.

M - do you go to the Southern Chester County Y? Is Bruce (I forget his last name) still the executive director there? You know, he transferred from Asheville. Dilworthtown Inn? That's just wonderful. We used to love to go there. It may have been on the expensive side -- but what an atmosphere! Yes, I was probably thinking of the Farmhouse. You're so right, it IS so frustrating to be almost at a year and then have to start counting all over again. Really, it's been a LOONNNNGGG while since I've had a period like this one. It used to be where it's start out heavy and gradually get light. Then it just started out light. Was that way for years. This one is starting out heavy. Yuk!!!!

gloriadw - my weight really hasn't change in quite a few years (yes, years!), but my body composition has changed. You're doing well.

NancyG - that's great that you've already taken 2 lbs off!

dmendel - if you didn't lose today, it'll just make it that much sweeter when you do lose, and it'll happen

tigress - that's why I got the zumba for the Wii. I figure they won't change the steps too fast. Also, Jessica told me that there's a beginner zumba, intermediate and advanced on the disk. I know that I'm going to have to start with the beginner....lol

wannabethingi - good for you planning what you'll take with you tomorrow! You use the "old battery" excuse, too. I thought I was the only one who did that!!!

Judy So Cal - a bosu is half a ball that you bounce on. Do you kow that today Vince actually suggested that I use a walker so that I don't put any pressure on my foot? I don't want to look like an invalid because I sure don't feel like one. The MD didn't even suggest that, he basically said that I could continue to do what I was doing only to take care. I'll be mindful, but I WILL NOT be an invalid. Besides, walkers are for old people...and I'm NOT old!!!!! Wish there was a TRX class near here. Well, there is..but it's at an awful time or the parking is a real pain.

Karen - I so agree with you, chatting with more "mature" women is so so much better than someone who really doesn't know things. What's that saying "let your teenager move out before he no longer knows everything?" I am so sorry to read about your granddaughter. Hope that will end her surgeries.

FiftySixFit - good for you finding an alternative way to get those steps in!

Robin - thanks for the directions for Colleen. You're one in a million, that's for sure

Meg - I agree, a name is easier to remember rather than a nickname (unless it's an easy nickname). But we do somehow need to identify WHICH person (say Michele) we are so that's one of the reasons I try to sign my posts Michele in NC. The 30 day shred is a DVD by Jillian Michaels

Ken & Lynette came over for dinner tonight. I roasted a chicken, made mashed potatoes and carrots, made a sweet potato for me. I also tried jb's low fat corn muffins. They were quite good, I was pleasantly surprised to see how they were finished up. I think they'd be real good with a bowl of soup. I have one left (I'm sending some to Bryan and sent some home with Ken & Lynette) which I might have the next time I have soup

Kackie:
    [img]http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p576/exermom/Poolnearcompletion_zps692f3bfb.jpg[/img Hope it's the right size. Still not sure how to resize pictures (don't know when I need to resize the pic) Well, better go take a shower and get to bed. Having mahjongg here tomorrow night. Here's hoping everyone has a great evening. Michele in NC[/img]
  • joanfudala
    joanfudala Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Completed day 2 of JM's "Ripped in 30" . Will start back at the gym tomorrow. I have also applied for two jobs. What a way to start the year!
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    I walked my dog for 70 minutes today and ended up with a giant blister on my toe. I think it was the socks I was wearing; they were too loose and wadded up while I walked. I'm sending them to charity for someone with bigger feet right after I wash them. DH has taken a turn for the better. The weight loss and exercise has combined to give him an easier time walking. Or it was magic. I don't care, I'm just happy he's not hurting so much.

I got COLD walking and the temperature wasn't really that bad, but it was just a little foggy. I'm speculating the moisture in the air somehow wicked away my body heat. Does this happen to anyone else?

Bye for now.
    Katla from NW Oregon
  • wessecg
    wessecg Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Have to do it. It's been awhile :smile: Rode my horse today - first time this year. Just rode around my property. He was great. Not a great picture but am sharing anyway.

PBBarnFunJan201307_zpscaafad59.jpg
  • melwa
    melwa Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is a really active and useful thread. Everyone seems so positive and supportive - just what I need and hope I can contribute in kind. Am back into MFP and on track. Looking forward to stopping by often.

I'm joining the thread for motivation so if anyone wants some mutual motivation, friend me.

Mel from Australia
  • bjmcq
    bjmcq Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Jumpin' January, already a week has gone by! That is pretty much how I feel about the "lost holiday" time for my plan!
    I have been reading as many posts as I can, it is now very hard to catch up and I am getting lost at times too!
    Still, I appreciate all your thoughts, and love some of the insights....I think I will be buying a fitbit too!

Although I thoroughly enjoyed many social events, I had some stress over the holidays with work deadlines, plus the cooking and hosting of many events! Caught my son's cold and had a number of bad nights, and days when breathing was a problems, that did not help! So this feels a little like my lost week of January...when I thought it would all return to normal.

But today is better, and tomorrow brings a new challenge. What I noticed most about the holiday food comes in the form of a paradox that I think we all wonder about: while I stayed under my bmr daily goal, I felt like I was gaining weight! I am quite suspicious of the "by the numbers" aspects of weight loss, which only counts calories and does not consider the role of metabolism too much. I found that my many bouts of hours of cooking was considered an exercise.....but really? burning as many calories as a walk? Somehow I did not buy that. Chopping apples is not quite cardiovascular, unless you are running a restaurant, perhaps? Hmm....being on my feet for hours prepping, setting tables etc, did not feel like my metabolism was burning anything...

Most of all, I noticed that even small amounts of food per day from the wrong type ( for me that includes wheat, oats, and all the grains except rice) caused me to feel bloat and I did not "feel the burn" that I normally feel when I eat my full day of food. I know that there is a famous prof lost 20 pounds eating twinkies, but I wonder if he was a daily jogger too, and did not report that?

Does anyone else feel that these "fool proof" numbers do not add up? I can say that the days that I exercised I really needed more food to cope with the noticable loss of "energy reserves.... and the noticably higher calorie burn. Days in a row that I was unable to do any, left me feeling metabolically slow, even if I ate the right calorie count.

Today I ate a completely clean plan, not one drop of wheat, not even to top up my day's goal, and I feel "right" for a change!
    I ate many correct count days, but with wheat, or other "twinkie food" and did not feel right after. For my machinery, I think what I put in it plays a bigger role than just how much fuel I put in....( ok, if I ran 10 miles a day, it might not matter).

I can only ever imagine hitting Barbie's hours of walking and dancing, but, even getting back to a portion of her activity is something I am looking forward to next week! Clean food and correct count, and getting to my daily/weekly walking goal is my goal. I think that is all I really want from this month, a slow but ramping up plan of clean food and increased exercise. So I will be testing some of my new walking gear out this week in what is now a white winter landscape!

Well, it was a real eye opening two weeks!

Hope you are all (too many people to do individual responses this late at night) finding your own inner truths, hard facts, and paths out of the maze and haze of holidays!

BJ, SWOnt, CA
  • MaryAnn678
    MaryAnn678 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    As far as resolutions go mine is to remember to write 2013. Ok, seriously now, last year I had written down my weight on a calander near where I weigh myself in the mornings every week. I looked back to check what I had weighed on Jan. 2012, well the good news was that I hadn't gained over the holidays, the bad news was that I was the same as I was a year ago, bad news is I figured I must eat holiday meals every day to not gain any weight over the holidays. Bummer, and an eye opener. I have lost weight and gained weight back throughout the year only to end up after a whole year of" thinking" I was trying to lose weight only to be at the same weight a year later. A real eye opener, am I kidding myself or what? The only reason that I can come up with is that I've chosen to stay at this weight, I've decided it wasn't worth it, I've chosen this lifestyle and the only way to get past this weight is to "choose" again NOT to be this over weight. I won't allow myself to get over 245lbs, so why don't I pick a lower number NOT to allow myself to go over, say 140lbs? So this is my goal, not to allow myself to go over this number 140lbs. So my New Year's Resolution? I "choose" to NOT go over the 140lb weight limit, I choose to make this happen for me, myself and I, because I AM worth it.
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Had little grandson over yesterday....and his mommy. Put them both down for a nap in the afternoon :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Today was a day to organize pictures on the computer and order some prints for the photo album. I was about 4.5 years behind in doing that. How these years have flown by. There were some very difficult times, yet when I look at the pictures there were plenty of good times too.

Good night and have a great week.

:heart: Renny
    Vancouver Island, BC
  • melwa
    melwa Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    @ MaryAnn - I'm hearing your dismay. For me I found MFP really opened my eyes to the impact of what I eat .. so making better food choices is a really big thing I focus on now. I refuse to accept I'm meant to be this weight - I have weighed less before in my life so I can do it again. Setting realistic goals is certainly an advantage - wish you well on the journey!
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Well I think I am officially addicted to this website!!!-I am watching The Biggest Loser too-I decided to have a cup of tea to signal the end of my eating for the night-I hope that works-back to work & teaching tomorrow!!!! Got to plan my lunches again...Goodnight & Good-luck to us- Monday is another day...
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    Good evening, lovelies!

Despite wii zumba and walk with DH and the pooches was only at 6000 steps when Biggest Loster started this evening, :angry: so got up off my butt and walked, danced or jogged while it was on. During commercial breaks caught up on posts and logging. Was a little short on protein, figured whey protein in a cup of cocoa would bring it up a little without the fat of my usual apple and cheddar. Yuck. Do:noway: NOT :noway: try this at home. Unlike when it's in a smoothie or oatmeal, the protein powder made the cocoa chalky. Whipping it up in the magic bullet got rid of the clumps but the froth was so thick it was almost chewy. Blearg.:sick:

:glasses: SundanceB (Michele don't read this I don't want to prejudice you) I like wii zumba for the time/calorie data, hate it cuz my technique sucks and I don't get many points or encouragement. Think the whole controller in a belt setup is hokey. Imagine the Xbox is way better. Check out the reviews and let us all know?
    :flowerforyou: SMVQ, Pam and all you gals who exercise at end of day to keep in range Brava! You inspire!
    :mad: Liz I am right there with you. It is so cold and slippery I'm afraid to walk with Joe when he takes the dogs out before sunup. If I slip and fall, bones break. I HATE:grumble: this feeling of being afraid to walk. I'm with you on the soreness too, amazing how the muscles complain about mat work, it's just lying down, stretching and realigning but when I haven't for so long, well everything just aches. Trying to reframe it as awareness that I really did something :frown: heated lazy river at the Y? Sounds so good you almost tempt me to join. Me, join a gym ever again?:noway:
    :love: LinCharpenterie congrats on 2 days of good blood sugar reading that IS great
    :heart: chrispatk Love how you and your sister walk "together"
    :laugh: DeeDee "I don't have the MFP app, I just go to the website and get on that way..." DOH! Now why didn't I think of that? Could be scanning the posts from my smartphone on the web page. (palm-smacking-forehead) Thanks!
    :laugh: Suebdew "My DH and I have a rule, only one of us on the floor at a time" Good rule! and the clothes hanger idea, great, thanks!
    :love: Lin thanks for the Zumba Gold recommendation. I've been thinking about it and now it will be my reward when I
    get below my old ticker weight of 139. Using an exercise DVD as motivation, me? What happened here?:bigsmile:
    :ohwell: Denise we can't control what happens on the scale any given day. We can control what we eat and how much we move, AND what stories we tell ourselves. Bet Kate could provide you with some positive ones, and maybe a magic cloak too!:smile:
    :laugh: wannabethingi your pooch's antics (counter surfing, taking himself to visit the neighbors, etc) sure make him sound like a Wheaten terrier, are you really sure he's a golden doodle?
    :flowerforyou: Rita welcome back. Many of us gals are starting over right now today.
    :drinker: Karen from MI thanks for the spinach smoothie recipe. Do you freeze the 2nd serving or just keep it in the fridge?
    :bigsmile: Tigress thanks for the pancake recipe, sounds like one I'm looking for, with oat bran and eggwhites, has anyone tried that?
    :love: Kackie and I've missed you while I was MIA. Glad we're both back and SMVQ too!
    :laugh: Barbie, "we have to pause the show when I take off the ankle weights because of the loud sound of the Velcro straps that hold the weights on my ankles" made me laugh out loud. Won't be watching TV again til THurs, but will follow your lead and do SWSY instead if buttsitting. I can do that by myself on weeknights as Joe is usually asleep. Who knows, maybe I'll build up to doing it while watching with Joe on weekends? Maybe...:embarassed:
    :laugh: sue skuehn what is laughter yoga? All lion poses?
    :happy: Michele Please share your kale and kidney bean soup recipe, here's what pam sent me
    pam's red beans:
    1lb dry red beans (i use whatever brand is on sale)
    2 med onions or 1 large
    lots of garlic(modify to taste)
    1 chorizo(i use GOYA)
    2 bay leaves
    1 or 2 carrots
    1 green pepper

put the red beans in a slow cooker...6 cups of water....add salt to your taste as well as pepper.....add bay leaves

now in a NINJA or food processor place all the veggies and chorizo and chop...when done place 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and saute the veggies and chorizo...once done, the onions tender, place in the slow cooker with the beans....in my cooker it takes about 5 -6 hours.....if you soak the beans overnight and cook them in a pot on the stove....the slow cooker is just more convenient for me...i dont have to watch it as often....hope you enjoy.....sorry it took me a while, put i had to write the recipe down, i just do it from memory,,,,,
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    When I (Barbara) make them I rinse the beans thoroughly and even soak them overnight before putting in the crockpot but soaking really isn't necessary. I just do it 'cuz Mama always said it soaked the fart out of them :laugh: I also omit the green peper, never liked the taste. :tongue: Sometimes I'll throw in a little chopped celery or carrots just to sneak in a few more veggies. If I'm making for a crowd, I'll brown and crumble the chorizo separately, offering it on the side as a garnish so the vegetarians can enjoy the beans without.

Tomorrow night is Scottish Country Dance Class, Tuesday is Church Council, Wednesday Line Dance Class, Thursday I'll do SWSY while watching Biggest Loser from Monday and Friday is for Joe, so won't be posting 'til the weekend but will try to scan posts during the week.

Hugs,

animal-emoticon-0064.gif
    Barbara, the SW Idaho AHMOD of the healthier waist in 2013.

2013: Focus on the important stuff
    January: Log, move and listen!

SWSY or matminutes: 6=28 5=24 4=19 3=30 2=30+SWSY arms 1=30
    steps: 6=10485 5=7307 4=7468 3=7146 2=12223 1=3104
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Have to do it. It's been awhile :smile: Rode my horse today - first time this year. Just rode around my property. He was great. Not a great picture but am sharing anyway.

PBBarnFunJan201307_zpscaafad59.jpg

Great picture of you and your horse. You both look very happy.
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Good morning beautiful ladies:flowerforyou:

Cheryl:smile: Love the pic of you and your horse!!! I echo Katla, you both look happy!

Barbara:smile: Looking forward to trying the red beans! Thanks!!!

Renny:smile: I just laughed when you said you put grandson and mommy down for a nap:laugh: ! I sure would like to find some time to take a nap...that just sounds wonderful!

Srm1960:smile: Hot tea is a good way to tell your taste buds they are done for the night! I love a good cup of hot ginger tea before bed!

Welcome to everyone new:flowerforyou: !!! I`m looking forward to getting to know you all!

I`ve got an early appt. with an electrican this morning so I need to rush off and get my shower, and tidy up the kitchen just a bit before he gets here! Hope everyone has a lovely day today!

Drink your water:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: and log your food (every bite of it!).

Hugs,
    DeeDee in NC
  • exermom
    Options
    joanfudala - good luck on the jobs

Cheryl - what a lovely horse, thanks for sharing. He looks so stately.

Mel from Australia - what part of Australia are you in?

Welcome everyone new, you've come to a great place for support

bj in Ontario - there are just so many times when someone responds to another person, and I swear I don't remember reading about what they're responding about. Maybe I was interrupted -- yup, that sounds good...lol I, too, wonder about the housework calories. I think some housework probably does burn some calories (like vacuuming, washing the floor, etc) but others I just can't see. To me, chopping apples I would think burns whatever your body needs to maintain (as if it were sleeping)

MaryAnn - what a wonderful resolution you have! Some things are a real eye opener.

rebel - when you put them down for a nap yesterday, did you take a nap, too??? I probably would have

Barb many times I'll have some soy protein (I just want to use it up) along with a package of hot chocolate mix. At first, they didn't mix well, but Amanda suggested using one of those mini-whicks and it really did help get the lunps out. The worst thing I find now is that there is usually some left on the bottom of my cup. Oh, I also add one little container of that coffee creamer (it's only something like 10 calories) to just give it a little "body". The zumba gives you a calorie total? that should be interesting. I'll probably burn a small amount....lol Thanks for the bean recipe. I didn't realize that you needed to soak the beans the night before. Because they're in the crock pot for so long, I guess that's why I was thinking you didn't have to. But it makes sense. I like to use the dried beans mainly because then you don't have all the sodium

Will post this, then off to buy gas and take the extremepump class.

Michele in NC
  • tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies. Another grey one in London town.

I just got a call from the hospital - my CT scan is this Friday. At least they are moving quickly. I hope my cold has gone by then - it's making me feel run down.

I'm in the house alone for a couple of hours, so going to make the most of it. Will catch up with you all later.

Love
    Amanda x
  • exermom
    Options
    Amanda - Glad they're taking care of things quickly for you.n Hope you feel better fast. Rest, drink plenty of liquids, and take aspirin for aches and pains....lol

Oh, I don't remember who gave me this recipe, but here's the one for the kale & kidney bean soup

2 cans low sodium chicken broth (4 cups)
    1/2 bunch kale
    2oz bulkj Italian sausage
    1 can red kidney beans or white cannelli kidney beans,k drained and rinsed.
    Pinch oregano
    1 bay leaf

Remove stems and chop kale, then simmer in the broth with the beans, oregano and bay leaf until kale is tender, about 30 min. Meanwhile, cook the sausage and add to soup.

2 cup serving + 173 calories, 28g carb, 9g fiber, 12g protein, 3g fat, 938 potassium 600mg sodium

I'd check those nutritionals, if anything, they might be lower. The person added pasta sauce.

Michele in NC
    who got so wrapped up posting this morning that she almost forgot to do some yoga. Well, I did 15 minutes instead.
  • lizmil79
    lizmil79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies,

Great day yesterday, busy but lots of fun. I gain 3lbs over the holidays I loss 2 lbs 1 more to go plus xxx more to follow but I will rejoice when that 1lb comes off. :happy:

Today is day 3 of my weekend tomorrow back to work. So I have a few more chores to get done today if I can get all my ducks in a row before I start back to work makes my family's and my week go much smoother. Love a smooth week :love:

@Cheryl love that picture of you with your horse. You both look happy.

@Welcome to all who is new! :flowerforyou:

@Lin thanks for info on the Zumba gold.

@Lin C congrats on good blood sugar levels

@Dee thanks for always reminding us to log our food and drink our water. Its so true and good for us all. :flowerforyou:

@Barbara --- yes heated pool at the y in Caldwell. Lots of fun but you do deal with lots of children in there too. I don t mind.

Beans and rice this is my daughter's favorite even as a young girl she request it.

We use red kidney beans soaked over night.

In morning drain. Than fill water to cover beans.
    2 green peppers cut up
    2 onions cut up
    Waite with garlic and a little butter but olive oil would work or cooking spray. Just till brown and tender.
    Meat use to be I 'd throw ham hocks in if didn't have it use bacon. (We use to never eat the meat just for flavor) this last round used my leftovers ham bone from Christmas.
    cook till tender keep adding water as needed
    I season it with adobe seasonings or Johnnie
    serve it over rice

I have been experimenting more by cooking different beans using broth.adding carrots, celery, other stuff. We like like it to but when my daughter ask me to make her beans the simple red beans is what she's asking for.

Lots of good wishes to you all as you go about your day.

Liz :flowerforyou:
  • LinCharpentier
    LinCharpentier Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Colleen
    If I got a picture in here it can't be very hard. I'm not computer savy at all.

Lori
    U gave a container to. But I boil all the bottom of fry pans that we use for frying and keep that also. Just pull the fat of before turning it to soup. You can find protein pancakes on U tube.

Deb
    Great weekend of skiing.

Meg
    Dye your hair pink it brings compliments.
    My wii fit weighs in lbs. but wii fit plus weighs in Kg.
    I'm sure friday weigh in will be a good one you've been so good. Even though your sick.

Tigress
    I'll get the recipe out of my diabetic company's coming cook book for blueberry syrup.

Kacki
    Don't want good stuff that tempt us hanging around. Wise women to tell hubby to hide it.

Glenda
    Good luck on day one of your return.

Sue
    I think any amount of exercise is good. Move more lose more.

Barbie
    You sure do a lot to keep your girlish figure.
    Barbie's gone to the dogs. Bet hubby has to say that a lot over the phone. She's with the dogs.

Sue
    Good for you for walking and moving more. Good goals.

Michele
    The wii is only a machine you know your looking and doing good.
    Does it matter if the steps are right or wrong as long as we are doing it.
    I do dance 2 on the wii and my seven year old grandaughter beats me every time.
    Great company for supper last night.

Katla
    New shoes or new socks are in demand. Glad hubby is feeling better.
    You mean that cold that goes right through you that nothing but a hot bath can fix.

Cheryl
    What you mean not a good picture. Great picture.

Mel
    Welcome and step right in.

That's as far as I have time to get. Back to normal for me to this morning. I have a little job I do every Monday morning. I do home care for a friend that was in a motor cycle accident. She's a good friend. If she goes to pool this morning i'll go walking. Coughing to much to hit the pool. So i'll go walk around the ice surface around and around I go. Nine times around is a mile.
    Today's goals to be good. I'm away from home until. After twelve. Lunch veg soup. Breakfast was ok. Going to clean my kitchen. Do the laundry room then downstairs to sew. I'm realy enjoying my new sewing machine. Going to start a nightgown for grandaughter. Then pj's for the grandson. So should be fun.

See you all later.
  • Yardtigress
    Yardtigress Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Good morning all, this is a swim day so I am up early. DH is back on swing shift, thank you lord! No he won't be hogging the TV. He watches the weirdest stuff. Some of it is interesting, but most of it is BORING.

I ate a few more carbs for breakfast this morning, Friday, I started to run out of steam during my swim. I forgot to end my food day last night and went to bed.

BBL Tigress from GA