Plus Size Barbies - Week 3

Options

Replies

• jesyka
    jesyka Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Monday-30mins
    Tuesday-10mins:grumble:

So I've met my goal already for this week :drinker: So I'm making a new one to be 208 by this weeks weigh in...If I don't make it oh well :laugh:

My friend is absolutely amazing! She knew that I was stranded in the house with my two kids [Kylie is almost 3 and Brookelyn will be 2months this saturday] Because when we go out, Kylie will only walk so far and then she gets tired and gives up...This is usually the length of 3 houses...There's a lot of work getting all three of us ready for such a short trip. Most of my walking is done when my fiance is home from work, but he works 9.5hr days & only gets 1 day off every 4 days, so we've been confined to our home. She knew I was desperate for a double stroller and found one this weekend at an estate sale, she and her husband surprised us with it tonight. I was almost moved to tears. I've been fairly depressed being so isolated...I'm an outgoing, social person. The most social activity I've gotten is with Kylie...While they are interesting conversations, I crave something more adult:laugh: I'll be taking FULL advantage of this stroller...No more not reaching this weeks challenge!!
  • tinabosquez
    tinabosquez Posts: 107
    Options
    Monday-30mins

So I've met my goal already for this week :drinker: So I'm making a new one to be 208 by this weeks weigh in...If I don't make it oh well :laugh:

My friend is absolutely amazing! She knew that I was stranded in the house with my two kids [Kylie is almost 3 and Brookelyn will be 2months this saturday] Because when we go out, Kylie will only walk so far and then she gets tired and gives up...This is usually the length of 3 houses...There's a lot of work getting all three of us ready for such a short trip. Most of my walking is done when my fiance is home from work, but he works 9.5hr days & only gets 1 day off every 4 days, so we've been confined to our home. She knew I was desperate for a double stroller and found one this weekend at an estate sale, she and her husband surprised us with it tonight. I was almost moved to tears. I've been fairly depressed being so isolated...I'm an outgoing, social person. The most social activity I've gotten is with Kylie...While they are interesting conversations, I crave something more adult:laugh: I'll be taking FULL advantage of this stroller...No more not reaching this weeks challenge!!

That is so awesome! Yes, I would have cried too! How thoughtful are they? :bigsmile: I have a 3 year old also, who WANTS to talk but she makes it a half block and cries. lol I bought a really nice jogger stroller at a yard sale last year, much easier with that stroller than a big old giant stroller. Now I am on the hunt for a trailer to put her in when we bike ride~ I am also a stay at home mom, so I look on craigslist for alot of things! :smile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Monday: 49 mins (did 2 miles)
    Tuesday: 105 mins
    Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:

Wow great job with 105 mins.
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    Oh thanks....3 different walking trips throughout the day is how I did that. I did 50 minutes after lunch, 20 minutes waiting on the bus to drop off the kids, and then 35 minutes after dinner walking 1 mile with my daughters.
  • learning2bfit
    learning2bfit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Monday: 43 min
    Tuesday: 30 min
    Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
  • Rhoslynn
    Rhoslynn Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Monday - 45 min of walking
    Tuesday - 45 min of exercise

My goal is more to just exercise at least 30+ minutes a day because I'm still not in the habit of that. I'm pretty satisfied if it's anything even if not necessarily walking :D Looks like everyone's doing great this week.
  • lalonzo
    lalonzo Posts: 557
    Options
    Hi I know im jumping in the middle but i'd like to join. ;)

Monday: 30 min
    Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options

Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:

Welcome :happy:
  • lalonzo
    lalonzo Posts: 557
    Options

Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:

Welcome :happy:

Thanks! I need all tha help I can get. :flowerforyou:
  • Betten
    Betten Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Monday: 30 mins!
    Tuesday: 30 mins! on the elliptical.
    Wednesday: 30 mins! C25K W1D1!
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
  • EmilysMommy
    EmilysMommy Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Challenge:

Monday- 30 minutes
    Tuesday- 62 minutes
    Wednesday- 72 minutes
    Thursday-
    Friday-
    Saturday-
    Sunday-
  • NewMe80xoxo
    NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
    Options
    Challenge: walk 30 mins a day

Monday: 30 min 1 mile walk
    Tuesday: 30 min 1 mile walk
    Wednesday: 30 min 1 mile walk

This week aint going good at all. Saturday morning weigh in will probably bring a 203 weigh in at the least! But I atleast I'm still getting my 30 min walk in. I'm thinking about add Biggest Loser cardio max to my 1 mile 2x a day workout. What do yall think???
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Monday: 50 mins
    Tuesday: 30 mins (also did 30 mins with my trainer)
    Wednesday: 65 mins (4.25 miles! whoop)
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:

Newme I think anything that gets you up and moving is good so go for it.
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    Monday: 49 mins (did 2 miles)
    Tuesday: 105 mins
    Wednesday: 62 mins (2.5 miles)
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
  • Jparadise72
    Options
    Monday: 35 min (treadmill incline at a 5 )
    Tuesday: 35 min and I actually ran for 5 of those!! yay
    Wednesday: 70 min w incline
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:

I Love P.S Barbies and I'm so grateful that I have you all, thanks for motivating me! :heart: Jessica
  • jesyka
    jesyka Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Yes, I would have cried too! How thoughtful are they? :bigsmile: I have a 3 year old also, who WANTS to talk but she makes it a half block and cries. lol I bought a really nice jogger stroller at a yard sale last year, much easier with that stroller than a big old giant stroller. Now I am on the hunt for a trailer to put her in when we bike ride~ I am also a stay at home mom, so I look on craigslist for alot of things! :smile:

:laugh: They're great at this age eh. And very thoughtful. The first real friends I've had in my adult life, they are always doing extremely thoughtful thing :D

Monday-30mins
    Wednesday-NOTHING!!

WTH! I blame it on this being a pretty crappy week...and that I'm just lazy. Any other week and my day's wouldn't be under 45-60mins of walking, but not this week:laugh: Oh well, tomorrow I have a good hour or so walk ahead of me so that should make up for something :D
  • michfitzhome
    michfitzhome Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support here,i need it as well. I am in the I want to eat all day long mode.

Challenge: Walk 30 minutes each day (Challenge sent in by JACQUE509) I did not get to walk each day, this is the exercise time I got in, my husband is working long hours so walking is not always happening.

Monday: 60 minutes gardening
    Tuesday: 60 minutes gardenin
    Wednesday: 75 minutes pool
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:

Weigh In:
    Starting weight - (230.3)
    Week 1: goal - (228) Actutal - (230.3)
    Week 2: goal - (228) - Actual (230.3)
    Week 3: goal - (228) - I actually want to hit it this time
  • tinabosquez
    tinabosquez Posts: 107
    Options
    I am so upset......I am working so hard this week, then BAM, I start yesterday. UGH. Of course, the one week where I am pushing myself hard, eating awesome, and set my goal for 4 lbs, this crap happens! I hate TOM~ lol Just take my insides out already, I can't have anymore children anyways. Seems like as soon as things are good, I start. UGHHHHH. Oh well, thats life, huh?

~~~~ I have always been told I have weak ankles......boy do my ankles burn like hell after walking a half mile. I MEAN BURN. what can I do?~~~~~

Monday: 33 minute walk, about 1.2 miles
    Tuesday: 35 minute walk, about 1.2 miles
    Wednesday: 35 miunute walk, about 1.2 miles PLUS, 15 minute bike ride
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Tina try getting an ankle brace for your ankles. I have a weak ankle too (my dr almost dislocated it doing a stress test) from spraining it at least once a year from the time I was 9 to 19 from playing softball or just being a klutz. Any time it flares up and hurts my dr told me to use a lace up brace for extra support. It helps alot.
  • leelu
    leelu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I had no change this week at all ( I blame TOM) so my week 3 goal is my week 2 goal

MPF starting weight 107.1
    PSB Starting Weight :97.7kg
    Current Weight :96.1
    Week 1 - goal: -500g (97.1)
    Week 2 - goal: -500g
    # lbs LOST This week: 0
    # lbs TO GO: 27.7kg
    Week 3 - goal: -500g

Did my walk today in a pool so even better