Almost to the Halfway Mark (Forcing myself to post)

Options
123457»

Replies

• sealea4
    sealea4 Posts: 16
    Options
    Amazing! Great Work and Dedication!!
  • WinwillLose
    Options
    Love your before and after pics!! Keep up the great work, you look amazing!
  • Jlbaker08
    Jlbaker08 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Very inspirational, and I especially love that you go to go ziplining and cross that off your bucket list!
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Wow 70lbs is a mega loss and totally puts my next 20lbs to go into perspective! You look so different already, and I have to agree I saw you in the sparkly dress and that was the "wow" moment from your post. Keep going hun, you've come this far - finish strong!
    Looking forward to seeing your Goal pics :D
  • SophieC19
    SophieC19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You have done so amazing, and you look beautiful! You should be so proud of yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Wow you should be so proud, 70 lb is a good loss, and if you lose it slowly it is more likely to stay off as you learn new habits. Can definitley notice the change, I notice it most in the photo with the giraffe and the one when you are doing the jump - big difference :-) Well done, keep at it, you will be posting your final goal sucess in no time. :flowerforyou:
  • mygreatgoal
    mygreatgoal Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    A great inspiration to me! Keep on!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? 70 pounds in a year is very damn good!!! You look awesome - congratulations on all your hard work and I know you will do well in reaching your goal.
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    totally adding you! you're such an inspiration and you look amazing.
  • Amellej
    Amellej Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! very inspirational! :smile:
  • 170isreal
    170isreal Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow 70lbs is a mega loss and totally puts my next 20lbs to go into perspective! You look so different already, and I have to agree I saw you in the sparkly dress and that was the "wow" moment from your post. Keep going hun, you've come this far - finish strong!
    Looking forward to seeing your Goal pics :D

Thank you so much! I actually teared up a little, the support from everyone has really turned up the motivation level for me, thank you all so much!
  • 170isreal
    170isreal Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    you're so pretty! you look like penny from big bang theory. good job

Thank you so much!!!! What a compliment. P:S- That is my favorite sitcom, but I hate to admit I have a bit of Sheldon in me :)

To echo the other posters: you look terrific! You are pretty in any case -- really -- but you look healthier and happier! YAY on the ziplining (EEEEEK!) -- look at you go!

Also my favorite, and (shuffling feet looking down) me too, kinda.

LOL!!!! Hey Sheldon buddy! Thank you so much for your support!
  • tajmel
    tajmel Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Know what I like about your pictures? You look DELIGHTED in every single one. You have a beautiful smile! Fantastic job, you should be very proud! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!