11 Months Later

1235»

Replies

• daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Holy cow!! Congrats!! There's hope for me after all. Do you mind sharing how you lost 10" off your bust or did it just kind of fall off with the rest?? Again, great job!!
  • Nice job! you look fantastic! It must feel great to be that small. You must have so much more energy!
    I have only lost 80lbs (and am certainly nowhere near 130), but already I feel so much happier, healthier and spunkier. I totally understand the excess skin issue; it is so frustrating! Best of luck!
  • You look great! What an accomplishment. You've achieved so much, and in a relatively short time period, too. Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • Wow you look awesome! You must be proud!
  • You look so great...and knowing you started at my start weight, and only 11 months later are at my goal weight, really gives me hope.
    I really needed this today, thanks so much for sharing.
  • You look amazing. I hope I have as much success. Great motivation!
  • Holy cow!! Congrats!! There's hope for me after all. Do you mind sharing how you lost 10" off your bust or did it just kind of fall off with the rest?? Again, great job!!

*LOL*....I actually wish it was a much smaller number...............The girls were never something I minded and I definitely miss them...It's no fun going from a voluptous DD to a saggy C : (
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!