What did or are you having for lunch today?

Options
I am always looking for new ideas for lunch. I had a fit and active chocolate shake and hot &spicy cheez its.

What did you have? Or for those not yet close to lunch yet, what are you going to have? :drinker: :tongue:

Replies

• Freedom125
    Freedom125 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just finished my lunch.. A whole wheat tortilla with ham, romaine lettuce, red bell pepper, onion, cucumber, old cheddar cheese, and honey mustard, and an oz of raw almonds on the side.
  • amdahwd
    amdahwd Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I had a turkey, cheddar, and spinach sandwich with lays light chips and a cuties orange.
  • mjswalters
    mjswalters Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    An Amy's Indian Samosa Wrap. I was in a hurry and had to grab something easy from the freezer on the way out the door.
  • kaycepo
    kaycepo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Turkey chili loaded with bell peppers, onions, beans, and mushrooms!!!! O and Veggie straws!
  • NEGU0128
    Options
    Cottage Cheese and Yogurt
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm having a salad with homemade chicken finger pieces and raspberry vinagrette dressing, unsweetened applesauce, tea and lots of water.
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    High in carbs, but once in a while it's okay:

Lentil Soup (leftovers from dinner)
    Baked Sweet Potato sprinkled with cinnamon

Very different than my usual salad.....
  • evdenapoli
    evdenapoli Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I had bean & veggie salad, red peppers,carrots and a yellow apple. :happy:
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    i had a ham and mayo sandwich on wheat bread and a mini york peppermint patty
  • beaglelover12
    Options
    Veggie Burger, Granny Smith Apple, Raw celery, carrots and green peppers with homemade ranch dip.
  • evdenapoli
    evdenapoli Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    High in carbs, but once in a while it's okay:

Lentil Soup (leftovers from dinner)
    Baked Sweet Potato sprinkled with cinnamon

Very different than my usual salad.....

LOVE Lentil soup! I'm having that tonight :)
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Brie & onion chutney toastie and french onion soup.
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Mine ended up as a brunch== lo cal inst oatmeal, 1/2 banana, 1/2 english muffin with 2 teaspoons P.B : )
  • Maymichelle
    Maymichelle Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I just had dinner leftovers...stuffed pepper (made with ground turkey, quinoa & no cheese) & mashed cauliflower.
  • Muffiewilmes
    Muffiewilmes Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Grilled turkey on foldit with smear of laughing cow cheese, peppers and pico. Grilled on my new mini foreman grill I leave at work. LOVE IT!!! Side salad (made up this weekend in mason jars all ready to go! love piniterest) and a kiwi. Can't wait!!!
  • gagagul
    gagagul Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I forgot my tuna for my salad so instead of eating my bacon for breakfast I am having a BLT Salad for lunch instead!
  • StephCoff1969
    Options
    I am having a half of a tuna sandwich and a big ol bowl of homemade spicy chicken soup with tons of veggies...
  • jayenomics
    jayenomics Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Healthy grilled cheese and Progresso Steak and Russet Potato Soup... 365~ or so calories. and I'm full.
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    last night's left overs. I cannot seem to cook smaller portions.
  • rnlenore
    rnlenore Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I had a left over shake and bake chicken breast, raw green bell pepper and cucumber dipped in southwest ranch.