What did or are you having for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    cup of turkey chili, 1 oz egg noodles, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, lettuce, 1tbsp dressing, 2tbsp sour cream (for the chili) :bigsmile:

afternoon snack, coming up at 2: grapes, mint dark chocolate dry-roasted almonds, & special K pastry crisps
  • tibsons_girl
    tibsons_girl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I had leftover dinner from last night.. stuffed eggplant with tomatoes, fennel, onions, garlic, cinnamon, cumin, tumeric and crushed coriander seeds. Yummy :smile: and 2 mandarin oranges for dessert with black tea.
  • tinaved624
    Options
    Apples & cinnamon Oatmeal and Green Bell Pepper Strips with Laughing Cow Swiss Cheese
    :smile:
  • Valera0466
    Valera0466 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Pork Loin Chops, steamed sweet peas and Macaroni and Cheese.
  • chrome_princess
    chrome_princess Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Had leftover vegetable beef stew and one slice of Healthy Life Wheat bread to sop it up.
  • janetta001
    Options
    I had a turkey sandwich on wheat with dijon mustard, miracle whip, lettuce, tomato and onion. 1 Chobani pomegrante yogurt. 1 pack of Nabisco oreo thins. 2 small oranges. 1 bottle of water.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps...so GOOD!
  • PrincessMissDee
    PrincessMissDee Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I made a cous cous with roasted vegetables and salad, with a few chargrilled prawns.

My first time eating prawns!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Campbells Tomato Bisque soup at hand with 25 mini pretzels and a wedge of laughing cow light swiss it was delish and I am full and at goal after I have dinner tonight!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Had leftover vegetable beef stew and one slice of Healthy Life Wheat bread to sop it up.
    mmmmmmmmm Yum!!!
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Two Potato Vindaloo (with sweet and red potatoes) from Yotam Ottolenghi's Plenty.
  • DuhhMuffin
    Options
    I'm having a pretzel bread Lean Pocket and a sargento cheese stick :v
  • lowe81
    lowe81 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Homemade butternut squash soup!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I love these posts haha. For lunch I like a little of this, a little of that. I'm weird I know.

1/2 avocado cut into chunks with a few drops of EVOO, high quality balsamic vinegar, S&P
    3 slices of deli cooked ham (I don't like sandwiches haha...again...weird)
    8 strawberries
    can of mixed fruit
  • MTrevis
    MTrevis Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm also having lentil soup. Best way to ring in the New Year!
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Flatout flatbread pizza loaded with fresh veggies - Soooo good!!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Everything sounds so yummy!! I'm having grilled salmon with sliced cucumbers. Cantaloupe for my PM snack.
  • bethanp
    bethanp Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Smart Ones Angel Hair marinara, Yopliat Light Strawberry Shortcake yogurt, a cup of blackberries and clementine :)

Just need to hold out till 12:15 or so to hold me over
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I am eating right now :wink: I made a big salad with lettuce mix, tomato, light feta, chicken breast and a boiled egg. I have a kiwi mixed with low cal vanilla yogurt on the side. 398 kcals total and so filling!
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Lean cuisine chicken club panini
    Grapes
    Jello