High Heels & Fishnets!!!!!

Options

Replies

• KAskinny
    KAskinny Posts: 50
    Options
    My stats!

SW: 189 (I personally started back on 12/28/09, but I didn't discover MFP until earlier this week, but I'll use this as my "for real" SW :wink: )
    CW: 165
    GW: 140

Good job everyone!!! :)
  • halfpint71
    halfpint71 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    OMG I have not been on the scale in a month (not good):grumble:

CW 215
    GW 140

I am going to try to stay within my calories, drink all my water and exercise every day.:bigsmile:
  • foxywife75
    foxywife75 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies!
    I am super excited about this journey, lets kick some serious FAT to the curb.

SW: 246 lbs
    CW: 232 lbs
    GW: 145 lbs

Exercise challenge up date: I've walked 2.4 km @ 3.5 mph for 30 min (3 days so far), done Biggest Loser Challenge on the wii & my beginner workout on my YOU: On A Diet DVD.
  • loserchick
    loserchick Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I'm reposting because I didn't realize until after I posted that it's supposed to be on Friday only that we post. Sorry :)

SW: 210
    CW: 202.4
    GW: 125

Minigoal: 3 pounds down by the end of April. I mentioned this in the last post but just a reminder that I'm going to Cuba and won't be able to post next week, but I promise to post on the 30th. Goodluck everyone!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Good morning, ladies!

I'm excited to see so many of you have posted your stats for Allie already this morning. Here are mine:

CW: 194.4
    GW: 160

Yes, that's right, I'm still up a few pounds from last week. My ticker is lying, still showing my 190 weigh in three weeks ago, but I'm being completely honest with you ladies here. I'm really bummed about the set back, but I know some of it is still retained water from sore muscles and too much sodium. I'm hoping some of it is from building muscle, too.

Last night my exercise consisted of catching, grooming and riding my horse. My legs are feeling it a bit this morning, but it was so much fun! She was so well-behaved a sweet last night and the weather was absolutely perfect for horseback riding. I couldn't have asked for a better evening!

I'm planning on running tonight after work and I'll be walking around all day Saturday and Sunday. I might even try to talk the bf into going for a little jog with me this weekend, but he says cardio is a four letter word. He much prefers strength training.

Keep up the great work ladies and I'll check back later to see how you're all doing.
    Heather
  • stella5stars
    Options
    Good Morning HH&F beauties,

SW (highest 11/09) - 236
    SW (with MFP) - 198
    CW - 197
    Mini GW - 190 (5/1)
    GW - 145

Commitment: Step-up cardio to 45 mins 4 days/wk, Weight training 30 mins 2/days/week with 3 days abs.
    The bigger challenge, cut another 200 calories/day from my diet. I gotta break through this plateau.
  • DawnCallas
    Options
    I am so excited about this! Here are my stats:

SW: 184.6
    CW: 176.4
    GW: 125 or a size I feel comfortable in

Mini Goal 1: 171.4 by end of April
    Mini Goal 2: To exercise everyday, drink MORE than 8 glasses of water a day, and stay under my calories everyday!

YAY!!!
  • cpatt
    cpatt Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I want to participate. Here are my stats:

SW in Oct.: 218
    SW High Heels & Fishnets: 183
    CW: 183
    GW: 118
    Mini GW by May 1st: 178
    Exercise Goal: Work-out 6 days a week

PS: Please add me as your friend if I haven't sent you an invite yet :flowerforyou:
  • NewChapter
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

SW: 139
    CW: 135.5
    GW: 125

Goal 1: 130 by June for vacation
    Goal 2: 125 by July for the wedding I am in

Feeling good, I have managed to work out everyday this week and feel much better for doing that. Hope everyone has a great Friday.

Jen
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

I got up at 5:30am and got my workout in today. I also weighed in, and just as I had expected I'm back up 2lbs. But that's ok I needed to see the numbers and here they are:

CW 178
    GW 160

April Mini Goal 175
  • kangababy
    kangababy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'2"
    SW: 172.6
    GW:140
    Super Goal Weight: 130
    Current size: 14

I am more focused on how I feel and not the real number! My personal trainer just moved back and I have started to work with him again so I know I will be putting on some muscle and really toning down!
    My Biggest Goal for this year is to run a Marathon in December! So I have started training for that with him... You must understand, the longest race I have run is a 5K and that about kills me!!
    Other Goals:

30 day goals:
    Start exercising consistently and eating right

90 Day Goals (Middle of July)
    I would like to be down about 20-25 pounds or to loose size 10.
    I am giving a range in pounds because I know from working with him before that I lots inches but no pounds.

180 Day Goal (Nov 1st)
    Be at my goal weight or what I feel comfortable at around that number.
    It has been 8 1/2 years since I was 135 pounds so I am not sure what I will look like at 140... When I was 135 it was before 2 kids and I actually felt fat then! But we will see how it goes.
    Exercise goals for Nov 1st are to be prepared for my 1st if not 2nd Half-marathon and be in the final weeks of training for the Marathon on December 11.

Other goals for the year are a Triathlon and obtaining my personal training ACE certification which I start Prep-classes the end of May!!

Good Luck to all!!
  • Ju5t4u_84
    Ju5t4u_84 Posts: 28
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

My goodness... so many posts, I didn't know joining this group was like joining a book club! :laugh: But your all doing an awesome job!

1st Week Friday Stats

SW 190 sz16
    CW 165 sz13
    GW 130 sz10

As for my mini challenges... I'm not really on par for my 5lbs loss by April 30th... but I'm still going to aim for that

I have 2 days under my belt for the workouts.
    Wednesday I did my 30day challenge with EA Active + 15min on my elliptical
    Thursday I did another day of my 30day challenge + another 15min on the elliptical
    Today I plan to do another day of my 30day challenge + another 15min on the elliptical, and then I think I'm going to try and get my butt off the couch and get the cob-webbed bikes out of the shed and get my husband to join me in a nice little bike ride around the park.

Tonight is cheat night... and I think we're going to have SUBWAY... I'm pretty excited for that, hence the extra bike ride for tonight. :blushing:

Good Luck to all you wonderful ladies, and just remember, the scale is just a number, we need them to help keep us motivated and on track, but just do your best to keep happy thoughts in mind and work towards making your sexy self sexier! I'm going to have to buy some fishnets... I've never had a pair, but I do have to say I have a killer pair of heels that I bought almost a year ago... and I LOVE them, but with being so heavy and having bad knees, wearing them for more than an hour or two just killed... So I'm hoping to be able to wear those for a good 6hrs min! Lets say... by my trip to Mexico in October!

Jennifer
  • allie5199
    allie5199 Posts: 240
    Options
    I LOVE YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS SOO EASY FOR ME!!! if You're wondering if I got your information, the first post I've taken is Lesbionairre, who made it perfectly she was weighing in :flowerforyou:

CW: 147
    GW: 131

Mini goals:
    May 1st: 144
    June 1st: 138

Keep the posts coming...
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much to the people organizing this. It's really sweet and encouraging of you!

My weight today is 150.6 lbs.

My goal weight is to be 120 lbs. I've been there before and I look good at that weight (I'm 5'4).

My mini goal weights to achieve my long one are in my signature, and the time frame I'm giving myself.

Mini goal for the week: to log in everyday and record every single piece of food that goes into my mouth and exercise log. I'm a nurse so I don't usually go to the gym to on days I've worked because I'm already fatigued and I'm lucky to have a physical job. However, I don't have many shifts over the upcoming week and I'd like to go every single day if possible. I probably won't go Saturday, but Sunday I have floor hockey.

My long term goal really is to stop binge eating. I'm diagnosed, I have been binging non stop for two weeks now because of anxiety. I was 145 lbs a few weeks ago, so I'm disappointed in myself because I had been doing fairly well and being out of the 150s was a huge accomplishment. I really need to properly work through this. I have been anxious and binge eating since a child.

If anyone can relate to binge eating (and I don't mean like overeating for the day by a few hundred calories) I mean at least 1000+ calorie binges, then please add me as a friend. I may need some encouragement along the way!
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    1st CHECK IN

SW: 223
    CW: 193.2
    GW: 135

Thank you Allie and Shredder for all your hard work!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    1st CHECK IN

SW: 223
    CW: 193.2
    GW: 135

Thank you Allie and Shredder for all your hard work!

Hey I just wanted to say nice job on the weight loss for 2010!
  • shredder
    shredder Posts: 404
    Options
    Here we go.....

SW- 193.5
    CW- 193.5
    GW- 145

Mini Goals
    April 30th- 188
    June 30th-180

Completed Challenges: 2 down, 2 to go for Heathers wkout challenge
    I begin Day one of Cooler 1 today....wish me luck. Oh and Candice26, I think I will have the wine tonight :drinker:
    Good luck out there kids!
    S
  • Crawline
    Crawline Posts: 1,028
    Options
    Good morning ladies!!!

I weighed in this morning and FINALLY I saw a very small budge in the scale!! YAY

SW 175
    CW 170
    GW 135

Heather, I've been workin on your challenge...two more days left. Last night I did NMTZ with Jillian Michaels and then went for a run after. The run was soo refreshing, I want to start doing that every other day!!!

Have a great day ladies!
  • candice26
    candice26 Posts: 27
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

I got up at 5:30am and got my workout in today. I also weighed in, and just as I had expected I'm back up 2lbs. But that's ok I needed to see the numbers and here they are:

CW 178
    GW 160

April Mini Goal 175

Keep up the GREAT work - those 5:30a.m. wake up calls are NOT easy :) I've been waking up then to get my workouts in this week too, because I don't have any other time during the day!!
  • Bee28
    Bee28 Posts: 99
    Options
    Hello everyone!

heres my info:

SW: 168 (2/1/10)
    CW: 158
    GW: 140