High Heels & Fishnets!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Charitywilli
    Options
    IM IN!! :smile:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I am totally in!!! I've already lost 7lbs on my own mefore starting Myfitnesspal and am ready to kick my last 20lbs...with my stilletos that is, lol! COUNT ME IN!!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Good morning, sexy ladies!

Shredder: I promise to buy a pair of fishnets soon. I think I also need to find a hot little dress to go with those fishnets and my favorite pair of heels, my BCBG 3" peek-a-boo toe stilettos. My friends would absolutely die if I showed up in a dress, fishnets and heels because most of them have only seen me in a dress once! I am still planning on wearing the dress that's hanging in my closet for my birthday a week from Saturday. Now I have to decide where to go for dinner!

Ju5t4u: I am also bouncing around the same 2-3 lbs. the past few weeks and need to get over the "hump". We can totally do this!

To get in the spirit of things, I'd like to propose a mini-challenge to start things off. I challenge each of you fabulous ladies to get four workouts in between today and Monday. That gives you one resting day, so choose wisely! On Monday, I'd love to have each of you give a brief overview of what you did for your workouts and how it made you feel.

Shredder said before that we have to put the work in, so let's get started!

Heather
  • Crawline
    Crawline Posts: 1,028
    Options
    I am IN!! I know I am a little late in joining but I feel I should join.
    Current weight 171
    GW: 135

My roommate is a brat and bought me a pair of True Religion jeans in a size 29 (i'm currently a size 32 or 33). I want to FIT THEM!!!!!
    I've been exercising 6 days a week and hopefully that, combined with a healthy diet will help me!!!
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Name: Krista
    SW: 184.5 (180 MFP)
    CW: 172.4
    GW: 165 (5/1/2010)
    Weight lost this week: 0.8lbs
    Weight to go: 7.4 lbs
    How many days to do it?: 16

What this means... Hard core here I come.... I realize I probably won't make it all the way there... but I am sure going to HEALTHILY try!
  • KAskinny
    KAskinny Posts: 50
    Options
    How do I join? I want in!
    I just joined this MyFitnessPal site and I'm pumped.
    I'm turning 30 this year and want to weigh 140 (at least) again!
    Right now I'm 168, I've already lost 22lbs since Decemeber so I'm excited about that but I am findinf myself stuck here, so I need/want this extra help!

Can't wait!!!
  • HalloweenMom
    Options
    Please inform me on how I can join this!! I would be very interested. Sticking to you guys till the end!! :)
  • HalloweenMom
    Options
    Oh OK,

Stats:

Height: 5'6
    CW: 203
    GW: 145

Can this be my CW for Friday? I just weighed in myself Monday and I don't want to do it again until Monday! :(

I know this can't be impossible, your help will make it so much easier :)
  • shredder
    shredder Posts: 404
    Options
    Crawline, I totally hear you about the True Religions.... My girlfriend bought me a pair at a jean party and even though the label says 31 and should go up to my hips at least, I can't get those darned things over my shins.....really???? Like, I ask myself, what the heck was she thinking...holding those things up to my waist covers HALF of my width ahhhhh:sad:
    Maybe she did it on purpose cause she's all the time asking when I'm gonna wear them? The little devil...
    So now I have them hanging in my closet as my inspiration and I'm determined to wear them before June.

How is everyone out there today. Anyone taking Heather up on her workout challege? I know theres a lot of runners and exercise hotties on this thread.
    S
  • HalloweenMom
    Options
    So we weigh in on Fridays? Every Friday? for how long? OMG, I'm so confused! All I know is that I'm logging in my weight this Friday - how do I stick to this TOPIC? Can I link it to my page? I just started here yesterday so forgive my ignorance :ohwell:
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    Options
    So now I have them hanging in my closet as my inspiration and I'm determined to wear them before June.

How is everyone out there today. Anyone taking Heather up on her workout challege? I know theres a lot of runners and exercise hotties on this thread.
    S

I have a suit that I bought exactly 2 summers ago. I was going to return it because it was a little to tight. I didnt b/c my boyfriend said "well, you are trying to lose weight. Keep it and let it be your inspiration." I did and now I can't even get my foot in it. So, maybe I will fit in it by the end of the year?

I am taking Heather up on the challenge as well! I was going to take tonight off... but since she is only giving us one free day haha, I will have to workout (I have guests coming to town and I know I am going to miss exercising on Saturday) I have already written it down so that I can update everyone on Monday :D
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    Options
    So we weigh in on Fridays? Every Friday? for how long? OMG, I'm so confused! All I know is that I'm logging in my weight this Friday - how do I stick to this TOPIC? Can I link it to my page? I just started here yesterday so forgive my ignorance :ohwell:

I am still figuring out things too... dont worry. Just pick a date to weigh in... I do Wednesdays, some people do Fridays... Just pick what you like. Just make sure that you post a comment by friday with your weight and goals and how much lost. To "stick to this topic" just go to Community Tab. Then to "my topics" in the center. It will be in the list. Hope this helps :D
  • loserchick
    loserchick Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I'm gonna log in right now and get it over with. I'm hoping this will be what I need to get my butt in gear and start shedding the pounds :)

My SW: 202.4
    My GW: 125
    My mini goal is 3 pounds by May 1st. I know this doesn't seem like I'm setting the bar very high, but I leave for a weeks vacation in Cuba on Sunday and I'm thinking that is going to make things a little more challenging.

ps. I won't be able to log in on the 23rd because I don't think I'll have internet access or a scale, but I promise you'll get a weigh in for the 30th.
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    ComfortFood: I'm already proud of you for deciding to exercise tonight so you only have one day off. I already have a feeling you're going to be a major player here!

I have to share that I'm pretty darn proud of myself. Yesterday I completed W8D2 of Couch to 5K....OUTSIDE...with hills and strong winds! My longest running time outside until yesterday was 14 minutes. I started Couch to 5K a LONG time ago and have been dabbling with it on and off, mostly because I gave myself excuses not to do it (a blister from snowshoeing, not enough time, too late at night, bad weather, etc.) even though I have a treadmill in my basement and access to lots of trails. Well, no more! I have four workouts left until I can start working on my speed and I can't wait.

To top it all off, I felt cute in my snug Nike capris and snug Champion synthetic workout tank. Oh, and I'll mention the new Aasics running shoes I bought last week and LOVE. I can't ever remembering feeling cute while working out ever before in my life, especially in a public place. Yep, I'm bringing sexy back in a big way, as Shredder says!
  • lisaloo2429
    Options
    I'M IN!! :tongue:
  • shredder
    shredder Posts: 404
    Options

Ok....sounds like there is some confusion out there relating to the challege and for that I apologize for not clarifying better...:heart:

Hope this helps.

1. Allie is manning the spreadsheet with everyones stats and i think her goal is to have it posted by Saturdays.
    2. The official weigh in day is every Friday and we would like you to post the following....SW, CW and GW. It sould only take a few minutes of your time but you do need to be diligent as failing to log your weight for 2 consecutive Fridays means you're scrubbed from the spreadsheet.:sad: This will ensure we're all on our toes and dedicated to the program.
    3. What if you like to weigh in on Wed or Mondays? That's ok, afterall we're all on different schedules, plans etc. Alls you do is take that number from the scale and post it on Friday for Allie to log into the spreadsheet. It will definitley make it easier if Friday was the consistent weigh in day with the group, but no problem...we're all flexible here.
    4. So's not to confuse Allie and have her go back over previous pages, HOLD your stats and don't post them until Friday no matter what YOUR weigh in day is. Sound ok to everyone?
    5. The other part of this is the mini challenges. For example, I want to lose 5 pounds by April 30th. Heather wants to get in 4 workouts this week. Some of you want to be able to run a mile nonstop. You see a challenge you like, jump in and get going. You want to start your own, go for it. Now as the weeks tick off and the serious ones amongst are really making the life changing commitment to health, the challenges become more intense and we embrace them as a team. But for now, we're getting used to eachother and seeing if we make the cut.

I hope that explains things a little better. Please don't hesitate to ask for more details or clarification if you're still in a grey area:flowerforyou:
  • purdygrl
    purdygrl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Heather I am up for your mini challenge 4 work outs between now and monday. I have changed my profile photo to me in fishnets and high heels. I am going back to Canada in the summer (haven't been back since 2007) So this group will help me with the motivation.
  • AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    Ok ok....You gals have me convinced I can do this. I'm a little nervous about joining but I can do this!

Start Weight: 220 (Feb 2010)
    Current Weight: 204.8lbs (weighed in this morning)
    1st Big Goal Weight: 150lbs

Good Luck everybody! :happy:
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Purdygrl: I like your spirit with posting the new pic!

Andree: Welcome! We're glad you're here with us.

Okay, you gals will find that I'm a bit stalker-ish when it comes to MFP so I'm sure you'll get to know me quickly. I apologize ahead of time if it gets a bit annoying!
  • kangababy
    kangababy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Me too!! for the Marathon running that is.. hoping to get in the best shape of my life and complete at least 1 tri, 1 marathon and 2 halfs!! and I so don't run....