High Heels & Fishnets!!!!!

Options

Replies

• AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    Options
    I'm in! I weigh in tomorrow morning, so I will post my stats then!
  • Bee28
    Bee28 Posts: 99
    Options
    You ladies are truly inspiring! I would love to join this! :happy:
  • Home6
    Home6 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I love fishnets and high heels...I am a rockabilly at heart :)

Starting Weight: 181

Current Weight: 179.3
  • highrise
    highrise Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I love my heels and fishnets, and want to look a great deal better in them - so I am in!

Current weight 170 lb
    Goal weight 140 lb
  • halfpint71
    halfpint71 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    This group sounds like what I need. I have tried to join a few groups on MFP but I need someone to kick my *kitten*, not tell me it's okay that I ate the oreos because I had a bad day... I'm in. High Heels and Fishnets here I come. PS waiting til Friday for weigh in. Thank You Shredder
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Welcome to those of you who joined since my last post!

To be honest, I don't think I've actually ever worn fishnets, so I suppose I'll have to go get myself a pair just to see how they look. I've always had heavy legs, so I never thought I looked good showing my legs at all. I think things are about to change...
  • ncole1
    ncole1 Posts: 21
    Options
    Im new to this.... and need support!! I think i will find plenty here so IM IN!!! :)

I will post my weight nearer friday though to give me extra losing time xxx
  • shredder
    shredder Posts: 404
    Options
    Seriously Heather, you have to go buy a pair of fishnets....they make ALL legs look a mile long and are sexy as all hell. Even me and my "cankles" look pretty hot in them :smooched: . Madonna has been rockin this iconic legwear for years and she's what?...150 now. Noooo, i"m totaly kidding- we love good old Madge.
    The sign ups have been steady all day and I can't wait to get to know you all. Please get on here and tell us about yourself. I love that some of you have exercise goals in mind, rewards lined up when you hit those fab new numbers and just seem hell bent on throwing down big time in the upcoming challenges.
    Friday should be so FUN....I don't weather to pig out until the weigh in and then start the serious stuff or try get to a decent weight which I'm not too embarassed to post on Friday! Either way, whatever the scales says, it will NOT be a number I'll ever repeat again for a weigh in cause I'm only gonna get better and better.:drinker:
    S
  • jarelary4
    jarelary4 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I just bought these really sexy black heels and a black lace body stocking that I want to ROCK!!! I trie them on and they don't look so hot yet. I am ready for that motivation!
  • FitFifty
    FitFifty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ready...
  • shredder
    shredder Posts: 404
    Options
    I just bought these really sexy black heels and a black lace body stocking that I want to ROCK!!! I trie them on and they don't look so hot yet. I am ready for that motivation!

Lol...here's how I get mine. Lock the bedroom door, drop your clothes to the floor and have a good look. Then if I don't run screaming from the building....make a plan:explode:
  • pmortlip
    pmortlip Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I will be away thursady and friday. Going to washington DC with my husband. will post my weight tommorow night when I get home from work. this all sounds great.
  • AngelaCZ
    AngelaCZ Posts: 158
    Options
    Definitely count me in. Accountability is what I need right now, next to motivation! I've never had to be accountable to anyone but myself and look where that got me.
  • nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have a new short sexy dress and fabulous heels to go with that have just been waiting to make a debut... I feel like I've been "working" on losing the last ten pounds forever now and need someone to help keep me in line! Also, long term I'm with some of you girls and wanting to run a marathon by December of this year.

CSW 135.5
    GW 125

Mini-goal #1: 2.5/mo, so hoping for 133 by the end of April
    Mini-goal #2: Running a comfortable 6 miles by the end of April

Time to make it happen!
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options

I am loving this! I need to find something like that to rock! I want my boobs to be perky and toned for once in my life. I went from nothing to a DD in 9 months so I never got the chance to have toned perky boobs.

I am 5'1" and 22 years old. I currently weigh in on Wednesdays... So, I will post my weight tomorrow. A little background though... I really started trying to change Jan 1-yes, new year's resolution... but hey-I'm still at it! I started out at 184.5 Largest I have ever been in my life! I am now (as of last wednesday) 173.4. My end goal is to be 135. I will post my other goals tomorrow when I weigh in.
  • mykidsmom
    mykidsmom Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm in also......... I'm also waiting until Friday to post my weight. I like the idea of 5 pounds by the ned of the month! We can all do that! Shredder don't be embarassed with a starting weight....... It's a new beginning! :smile: You guys made me post a picture even..... couldn't find one of myself alone because I avoid cameras....... at least THAT side of the lense! But this shows my adorable son! :)
  • Ju5t4u_84
    Ju5t4u_84 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hello all! This sounds like a great idea and am looking forward to some great support and some 'kick in the butt' action.

My husband and I have just started to get our butts in gear to get healthy and loose some weight. We started in February and as of now, I have lost aprox. 25lbs. I have been working within the same 5lbs for the last 3 weeks. My weight likes to yo-yo up and down which is frustrating. One day I'll be down 3lbs, then I'll go up 2lbs, then down .5lbs, then back up... ect. you get the idea. So maybe I just haven't been trying hard enough. I don't like the excuse of a plateau, because really... I think if your doing what you should... your body should listen and loose the darn weight!

I started out at 190lbs/size 16 , which is my heaviest.

I am currently at 166lbs/size 13

Goal weight 130lbs/size 10 by October (my husband and I plan to go to Mexico this year.)

Compound Mini goal for April 30th will be to log a total of 210minutes on the elliptical in the next 14days starting Friday = min of 15minutes a day. As of right now I have been consistently going 10min almost every day. This will hopefully help me lose 5lbs by the 30th.

Thank you
  • Mychala
    Mychala Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sounds like something I can get into!!Let me know what I need to do! Good luck ladies!
  • AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    Options
    Ok so my current stats are

Eeeeek

Current/Starting Weight: 220lbs
    Goal Weight: 150lbs
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
    Name: Carina
    Height: 5'6"
    CW: 163
    GW: 145 by August 1st

Hello all. I have a ton of things going on in August and I'm tired of being overweight and hating my pictures. I haven't weighed 145 for about a decade or so but I remember loving to wear gorgeous dresses that I could find at size 6/8. I was down to about 150 5 years ago and still have a hot BCBG little black dress hanging in my closet that would look fantastic with fishnets and heels.

I'm not new to MFP and it does work but my problem is sticking to it. I'll lose 10 lbs or so and then take a break. No excuses this time.