What did or are you having for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I had egg salad on a tortilla. I have a tortilla addiction.
  • GoldenGopherDad
    GoldenGopherDad Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    A Lean Cuisine Deep Dish Spinach and Mushroom pizza, some pretzels and coffee.
  • lovejulez03
    lovejulez03 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I had 2 cups of mixed greens with low fat cheese and olives, and then an orange. It was delicious! lol Wish I had some mushrooms onions to put in it though
  • BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    Options
    I had a chicken breast and wild rice yummy!
  • Lovette_7
    Lovette_7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just had some homemade black eyed peas and whole grain grackers!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Firehouse Subs 3" sub--Turkey on Whole Wheat.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I just had PB on white bread. Need to do some serious food shopping. That plus I can't eat what we do have with this damn peptic ulcer.
  • azavala78
    azavala78 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Quinoa and Black Beans - delicious! Made it last night for dinner - and I am excited to have it for lunch :D
  • n8smamma
    n8smamma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    turkey and provolone on a multigrain flat bread with hummus, lettuce, and banana peppers
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Baked salmon w/ spinach & grape tomatoes :tongue: YUM! (aka: left overs from dinnah)
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Mashed Potatoes (low sodium + vegan margarine instead of butter), homemade gravy + 4 oz. Premium Steak. Cooked it for dinner last night, ate the left overs for lunch. Thought an old favorite would be nice since I have my hunger back!
  • tracysharpmack
    tracysharpmack Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Strawberry Dole fruit smoothie shaker mixed with 10 oz bottle of Welch oj
  • eas1950
    Options
    home made chicken salad lettuce wraps yummm...
  • bmeek530
    Options
    I had canned chicken breast with light mayo, a slice of fake cheese (gallbladder issues..trying to stay away from fat), pickle slices, and a tomato slice on whole wheat sandwich thins. And a side of veggie straws. It was very filling and tasty!
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    I had salmon, white rice, mixed vegetables, red potatoes and a few almonds
  • 4flamingoz
    4flamingoz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    A home made awesome green salad, with leftover rotisserie chicken that we made on Sunday. Stuffed!
  • OlyOtis
    OlyOtis Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    BAked Chicken....peas.....water
  • New2013Jenn
    Options
    Homemade Salad: Romaine Lettuce, baby Carrots, Tomato & Cucumber, coated with Lemon Juice & a tibit of garlic salt, topped with Sliced up Lemon Herb Chicken.

Washing it down with Market Pantry Energy Drink -Strawberry, 5 calories.
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    A "baked" (microwaved) sweet potato with skin on with tzatziki and hot salsa on top. It is my current obsession.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm on the slim fast plan so usually my lunches are a shake. YESTERDAY though, lunch was a salmon sandwich (salmich) as my "sensible" meal with my hubby who surprised me by taking me out to lunch. It was a piece of salmon on telera bread with butter lettuce, garlic caper aioli, two tomato slices and arugula. On the side was a small side salad of more arugula and yellow cherry tomatoes with celery and vinaigrette. It was really really good and I stayed within my daily plan by switching my lunch shake to dinner. It would have even been within my meal calorie limit of 500 calories except I splurged on a glass of Pinot Noir and switched the calories for some snack calories later to stay within total daily calories.