SEXERCISE! 100lbs lost

Options

Replies

• crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I do not believe she lost 100 pounds from this. She mentions she works out in the pool. I am guessing this is where the real weight loss came from. They don't even live in the same state! Not buying it. :noway:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Whatever works.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Weirdest **** I've ever read.
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump n grind. (((R. Kelly voice)))
  • Fitstephy
    Options
    I do not believe she lost 100 pounds from this. She mentions she works out in the pool. I am guessing this is where the real weight loss came from. They don't even live in the same state! Not buying it. :noway:

she probably lost weight from all the stress she had taking pregnancy tests.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    this is why AIDS has a at home screening process now... because people are catching AIDS as fast as there getting pregnant..... also we should also hear that she is expecting a baby in 3 months........ if ur not in a relationship please dont have sex with random strangers or one night stands............. people dont understand the possibilities of all the negative things happening in this world.... gosh...... since they are married thats fine but she will expect a baby very soon if she isnt careful......

9cwMx.gif
  • Fatty_Amy_Marie
    Options
    hey fat chicks need love too...they just gotta pay
    That's stupid.
  • Fitstephy
    Options
    this is why AIDS has a at home screening process now... because people are catching AIDS as fast as there getting pregnant..... also we should also hear that she is expecting a baby in 3 months........ if ur not in a relationship please dont have sex with random strangers or one night stands............. people dont understand the possibilities of all the negative things happening in this world.... gosh...... since they are married thats fine but she will expect a baby very soon if she isnt careful......

9cwMx.gif
    I disagree on the waiting for marriage part but in regards to AIDS and pregnancy she ain't wrong.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options

9cwMx.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Webbygail
    Webbygail Posts: 116
    Options
    “I hadn’t had sex in three years, but we did it six times!” she told the magazine, adding they now make love between two and seven times per day."

2-7 times per day? how much lube to they go through!? i'm overweight, i'll admit it, but I don't have half the physical issues this lady does and thinking about 7 times per day makes my nethers hurt, talk about a "rug" burn. :frown: OUCH!

Who needs lube when you got crisco in the night stand near the bed?
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    not a fun comment i know - but in all seriousness.. the whole "exercising in the pool three to five times a week and cutting out most of the junk food in her diet" wouldn't have helped over a year-long period by any chance?? ... talk about a media spin.. :huh:

I was SOOOOOO thinking the same thing!
  • Seeker_Carol
    Options
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hey...she is losing weight, changing her lifestyle, and getting lots of yeeehaw time! So why you all hating?
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

9cwMx.gif
    I disagree on the waiting for marriage part but in regards to AIDS and pregnancy she ain't wrong.

Lol. It's okay. *pats head*
  • Seeker_Carol
    Options
    261f8mh.gif
    [/quote]

Lol, this - this right here made my day
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
  • Fitstephy
    Options

9cwMx.gif

oh shut up
  • alliegator1982
    Options
    There is no way he's actually getting in. He must just get lost in a crevice.

More like a crevasse...

There's Puma's in those crevasses!!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

9cwMx.gif

oh shut up

Take it easy there. Maybe you need to take a break. Seriously.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options

Wait-what-meme-rage-face.jpg

yeah that's what i was thinking...she's making love to her ex/soon to be husband and she's 47, not 27, so getting pregnant naturally would be....a long shot.

Im happy for her! She gets nookie more than most ppl i know and she's happy! Who cares if she lost the weight from nookie or snuggling or swimming or whatever, she's losing weight and she's enjoying life.
This discussion has been closed.