WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JANUARY 2013

Options

Replies

• Patchworkperson
    Patchworkperson Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Good evening gorgeous girlies. I've had lots to catch up on.

Welcome to our new ladies. I so agree with Renny - you will love it here. I don't understand why some folks have to be so nasty when I read other threads. None of that here! As Brenda said - we are "seasoned women". I love that.

Kackie - welcome back & I hope DH is doing ok.

Viv - I'm south of you in Milton Keynes in Buckinghamshire. Just about smack dab in the middle of the country.

Jolene - that's great news re not being lymphoma. I do hope you make a full & speedy recovery.

Michele - I hope you foot continues to heal & your pool looks fab!

JaneM - how is your back? Better I hope.

Amanda - it's good to hear your scan is being arranged so quickly. I hope it goes well.

Some things that hit me today -
    I have to loose half my current body weight. That seems a completely unattainable goal :frown:
    It's just under 5 months to our holiday with my DS, DDiL & gorgeous grandson.
    I really do have to exercise more. I don't do anything at home as I just cannot exercise in front of DH. Maybe I need another TV upstairs.
    With being so ill with flu, I haven't been to work since Christmas Eve & I'm not looking forward to going back. I still get so tired & need a nap in the afternoon which is a bit difficult at work :laugh:

Thank you for sharing your recipes ladies although it can be challenging to find substitutes for some of the ingredients that just available here. I discovered spaghetti squash in a local garden centre last year. Never seen it since & I did enjoy it.

I checked out The 4 Hour Body - An uncommon guide to rapid fat-loss, incredible sex, & becoming super-human - hmmmmm

Better get dinner, we don't usually eat this late. Have a fun week ladies & I look forward to reading all about it.

Geri in England
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

My name is Bobbi. I first joined MFP in 2008. I lost 25 lbs in two years. My mom past away in August 2010, I started gaining my weight back and then had some health issues, thyroid and asthma. Both are now back under control and I am ready to go. Looking for some support as I get back on my life change.

Thanks !
  • janehadji
    janehadji Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy to have gotten so many great responses to my question about emotional eating! You've all given me so much food for thought.

My father was released from the hospital yesterday afternoon, so that was a relief to all of us. I'm hosting an author reception in February, and spent this morning setting up an evite account in preparation. I did one last year, and really enjoyed it, so have decided to do it again. I like helping ladies get their message out! This one is for Mary Carwile, who has written two books -- one about her experiences becoming a flight attendant at age 56, and one about her struggle with breast cancer.

Lucyt4dieting – I’m sorry that your family is going through such a tough time right now with your father-in-law being so ill. My thoughts are with you!

Katia49 – Thank you so much from your thoughtful response to my question about underlying weight factors! It looks like you’re doing really well on your journey, and it’s great that your hubby is doing it with you. I, also, love that I can eat whatever I like as long as I log it. It seems so much less like a diet!

MTGWW – Thank you for your response, as well! The instant gratification is something I know, but hadn’t really given much thought to. I had never heard your quote from the apostle Paul, and will be giving it some thought. Don’t feel badly if hubby is passing you up on the weight loss – men have a higher metabolism than we do because of their muscle mass, so it’s easier for them.

Laura80111 – So glad to see you back, I’ve missed your posts!

Meg – Sorry you’re still not feeling well. This has been going on for far too long! I’ll check out the ediets site and see what they say about emotional eating.

Wannabethingi – I’m impressed that you’ve come so far in knowing yourself and what makes you eat. Have you found a way to deal with it?

Nancy – It sounds like school is back and running… that’s great that you got the grant for heart monitors!

Suebdew – Yes, all emotional occasions seem to be reasons for eating… Drats!

Michele – Wow! Look at that pool! It’s so gorgeous. You and Vince have done an amazing job. I’m so glad to have finally gotten to see a picture
    Barbie – I love your advice for choosing an exercise that you’ll do and to look for opportunities to move. We know these things, but need to be reminded – at least, I do! You’re wonderful!

Lila – I’m still looking for my eureka moment. I’m so analytical that it makes me crazy! I’ll have to consider whether I think I deserve to look good, deep down. You might be on to something. I’ve always thought that I punished myself with weight, just wasn’t sure why.

Linda Sundance – Thank you for your insights. I can really relate to food as a way to stuff down the feelings. If you can’t deal with something, eat!

Mwheatcraft54 – Glad the metabolism reset worked so well!
  • megblair1
    megblair1 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Options
    Greetings to all my friends. It’s another day at work with the new students. They all came back for day 2, which in my opinion, constitutes a good day! :tongue: It’s nice here today too so that’s a plus! I’m getting a manicure this afternoon, which is another plus! I still am feeling poorly, but it is somewhat better today.:sick: less coughing.

Katie Lou: welcome!

Robin: hugs to you! Do you have an HR person you can discuss this with?:flowerforyou:

LucyT: check out the wii fit. Lots of variety in it!

Pam: welcome to our group!

Lavender: I bet you can make this year awesome and meet your goals!

RD: I find I really enjoy the sparkling, flavored, no calories waters.

Viv: good for you to avoid that chocolate bar!:smile:

Kackie: good for you to keep that pound cake off your list! :wink:

Wannabe: are you getting enough fiber? You should aim for 25-30 grams a day. You can add fiber to your list of tracked nutrients if it’s not already on there. So here is the nurse in me: 6 days is too long! Time for some over the counter remedies; get both a stool softener and a mild laxative. If they don’t cut it; add a Fleet enema (over the counter too). They are small and not really uncomfortable. Take care of things before you explode! BTW your school story really cracked me up! :laugh:

Denise: I love what you said about making your words heal. Very nice!

Linda: great news on having good numbers for your counselor!

Azmiz: welcome to our group!

Karen: sounds like you had a fantastic day!

Jolene: glad you were able to get some exercise in. Great job!

Lori: congrats on the salmon-induced weight loss!

Karen: It’s the same here…terrible illnesses everywhere. People are getting “colds” and calling in sick for the first time in years because they are so sick! Plus we have the GI bug going around too. Thank goodness I have avoided that one! Where do you live? I’m in Omaha, or just south of it.

GaiL : can’t wait to hear if the salmon worked for you too!

Ivy: welcome to our thread

Nancy: nice to get back in to the routine, isn’t it? I actually started to miss work last week!

Audbod; welcome to our group. Don’t look at your 100 pounds, look at the first 10 you want to lose. Otherwise it gets
    overwhelming. :flowerforyou:

Suebedew: congrats on your weight loss! Fresh pecans! YUM

Katla: hi and enjoy your company!

Michele: your pool is spectacular. I bet you love it!

Wessecg: we can car pool to the party at Michele’s! :happy:

Barbie: great idea to do some activity while watching TV. I am a huge baseball fan and think I can incorporate something while I watch games. May be just walking in place as our den is small and our exercise equipment is in another room.

Renny: I so agree with you. This thread is amazing….too bad all of them aren’t positive and supportive.:grumble:

Pam: welcome to our group

Holly: you too! You’ll enjoy being here

Lila: hope you had a wonderful, restful night’s sleep

Linda sundance: YES MA’AM (said with a snappy salute LOL). :glasses: I did get your orders! I’m trying! Sorry to hear about puppy!!! I did not realize cinnamon stabilizes BS. How much and how often do you need it? I too need my vitamin F from this site!

Amanda: manus manum lavat! That’ s all I can remember from high school. :bigsmile:

DeeDee: I wouldn’t mind my day being thrown off by some cute guy in my house to look at!

Sally: 21 minutes! Dear heavens, I’ll be dead at the end of the week! :laugh: Seriously, that is a horrible number to contemplate, isn’t it?

Liz: stay safe on your outing!

M: your soup sounds great!

Barbara AHMOD: butt kick, butt kick…get moving….butt kick LOL.:bigsmile: Did that help?

Newly: welcome to our group

Happygirl: welcome and I love your pic!

Lucy: hope the scan result are good.

Karen: there are tons of ways to fix salmon, so keep trying different approaches if you don’t like it.

Pnetoskie: welcome to you too!

Brenda Jean: welcome. You will meet your goals with the help of our group

Laura Colorado: well at least being cold tells you some good news about the weight!

Robin: sad Ritter face! He’s better though, overall, isn’t he? My cats throw up on our beige carpet quite frequently so I can empathize with all that cleaning!

Geri: approach your weight loss with smaller numbers in mind and it won’t be so overwhelming. You can see your self losing 10 pounds a lot easier than half your body weight. Baby steps.

Bobbi welcome and good to hear your health problems are getting better.

Well holy cats ladies we are a chatty bunch. I must get going now…I may nap through my manicure. Take care, meg:drinker:
  • emtjab
    emtjab Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all,

Back to work for me today...ugh! still sick, but better. At least it didn't hit my lungs or sinuses...just throat and body aches....now to keep getting better...

I am just totally overwhelmed by those of you that reply to everyone! How do you do that??? I'm flabergasted! I tried to remember two things and couldn't....lol

RD....(I think it was you) about the morning self body massage...that is a great idea. Gonna try that. might be just what I need to wake up the old bones a bit easier!

Soup! The spicy tomatoe soup sounded wonderful....that has inspired me. Going to hit the store sometime this week and get ingredients to make a bunch of soup bases and broths...freeze em up and then I can take them to work! And I SOOOOO love soup!

Hope everyone has a great day!

julie
  • mwheatcraft54
    mwheatcraft54 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Couple of quick notes:

Wannabe - you can drink senna tea to get things moving - just don't drink it if you have to leave the house soon. I drank it regularly (haha) for a time when I was having issues - been pretty regular since.

Meg, I sprinkle a tsp of cinnamon in my ground coffee in the morning when I make the pot of coffee - yummy. I don't do much more than that only because you can actually overdo it too (don't ask how I know this, just take my word for it!).
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    A quick post and then it is back to work. Although I am not getting much work done, since I have had to move into a different office space; am currently organizing it. ..once someone gives me a key to the overhead bin that is :laugh: :laugh: My previous office was on the southwest corner of the building and absolutely wonderful; this one is a bit smaller, but actually quite cozy. I love cozyness. Surround myself with it.:smile: It makes me happy.

I make it a habit now to post my food during the day and check on the posts. That way I get my Vit F. a bit more frequently and helps keep me motivated. My work place is all for getting and remaining healthy, so I am very lucky that way. (Actually, should that not be the norm?)

ttyl
    :heart: Renny
    Vancouver Island, BC

P.S. :smile: Here is your smile of the day (from the website a jokeaday):
    .I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.
    .I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.
    .I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work.
    .I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.
    .I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.
    .I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.
    .Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.
    .One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!
    .And, sometimes I think I am in Vincible but life shows me I am not!
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    We had a lovely walk with SIL and BIL through Old Town. Went through gobs of antique and collectable stores and BIL bought some books. We had rainbow sherbet cones at a new eatery, and will go back for a real meal one of these days. One of our friends painted a nautical mural along one whole wall, and the place felt very cozy.
  • rdplasschaert
    Options
    Had a moment, and needed a break for reality, so checked in here! I've met some real doozies out in the city world today, had to put on one of those rainbow cloaks for a test drive. ::Grin::

It's so refreshing to be able to read the words in this thread to get grounded!

@Laura80111, Laura: mwhaa! TY for the acknowledgment!

@megblair1, Meg: Thanks for the tip! Here's to your coughing hitting the road! Hope to hear you are feeling better and better.

@emtjab, julie: Indeed I hope so! That's another one of the reasons I do it, (other than the movement!) -- sometimes my bones get a little clacky! I use foot massage for the throat and body aches as well -- yeah, I admit it, I'm a massage, self-massage fanatic! However, odd it sounds, my aches and pains respond constructively to me rubbing my feet and pressing accupressure points on 'em.

gmwheatcraft54 -- Good to know you can overdo on the cinnamon -- would you be willing to share how much was overdoing? I use cinnamon heavily. I'd like to avoid ... misery. :)

@RebelRenny, Renny: Oh great goddess! Too funny, I love the one about cahoots and in Sane! I'm gonna be using them! THANKS!

Rd
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I keep reading about Michele's pool but didn't see the picture! I thought I'd read all the posts but guess not. We're having heavy rains today and tomorrow. So needed as we are in a drought. DH and I spent the day shelling out pecans. We had 75 lbs cracked and we need to get them in the freezer. Makes your neck ache after an hour or so. I tried to do the 5 mile walk today (Leslie Sansone) but only managed three.
    Anybody watch The Biggest Loser? Jullian's almost lost her whole team already! I tried the bear crawl while I was watching and could actually do it.
    Not doing shout-out tonight because the weather is so bad. Just know I'm thinking of you all and knowing that you are doing your best each and every day.
  • wannabethingirl2
    wannabethingirl2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! (Gosh I love this thread!!):heart:

:smile: It was good to see the kids back in school today – but I sure am pooped for some reason tonight! Don’t laugh – but I enjoy watching Dance Moms (I know – I really am an educated person, but I can’t help myself!) and am looking forward to just relaxing and watching it tonight.

:embarassed: This is kind of funny….my dog just carried someone’s Christmas wreath home. hahahaha I hear him at the door open it and here he is trying to get that thing in the door. He is such a clepto!! This summer I had a garage sale and put a table out with a sign “Toby’s Table” and it had all the things he’s collected from the neighborhood so I people recognized something they could take it (of course I didn’t put out anything that might embarrass anyone).

:smile: HollyWentFish – 100 pounds – WOW – that is so awesome and inspiring! I’m pretty new to this thread also and I LOVE IT! Everyone is great here and will give you TONS of support!

:smile: Barbiecat – thanks for the push to move more….I know I feel better and look better when I MOVE…

:smile: Rd-thank you SO MUCH for the information and suggestions!! You know I go to a chiro. and they can tell when I am “full” and will adjust me a certain way and within the hour….so I think your massage and visualization techniques are definitely something I will try – THANK YOU!!

:smile: Sundance – Vitamin F – I’ll have to look that one up, don’t know anything about it!

:smile: Karen from Michigan – thanks – I’ve been wanting to try smoothies anyway, so this will give me another incentive to give them a try!

:smile: Laura80111 – I managed to make it to work on time today and looking MUCH better than I did yesterday! Ha (but I am POOPED tonight!) – I have to do the same thing about exercise – do it IMMEDIATELY when I get home from work, because once I sit down….lol. I have started to get up and either do weights or some other exercise thing during commercials. I don’t watch a lot of t.v., but I am sitting in front of it on my lap top a lot working on school stuff.

:smile: Rjadams-I have a pedometer in the drawer…need to get that puppy out – 15000 is awesome

:smile: Patchworkpers – I hope you feel better soon – just don’t push it or you’ll go two steps back - - so take those naps – your body needs them to heal!

:smile: Janehadji – so happy to hear about your father! ~ As far as the reasons why I eat – I think as I become more comfortable with my independence (since my DH passed away) I’m not needing the protective layers enough – however, I’m really uncomfortable when men flirt with me and have found my first instinct is to retreat to the cookie bar. This is odd, because I initially feel flattered by the flirting..but anything more than that I feel uncomfortable.

:smile: Megblair1 – thank you for the info. I actually took stool softeners and laxatives yesterday and managed a little movement today – yay! I’ve actually been impacted before (I KNOW TOO MUCH INFO!!) :blushing: and have had to do enemas, etc. I’ve thought of doing a colon cleanse thing or something because I know a good clean out would probably be good for me….and I feel like I’d drop 20 pounds. Haha. Today went better at school-thanks!

:smile: Emtjab – I open up a word document and scroll through everyone’s posts and on my document type a response, etc. Then I copy and paste it onto the thread for a post. Only way I can do it and I still miss stuff!! Haha

:smile: Mwheatcraft – thanks so much for the senna tea suggestions. I love tea, so will look for some! YAY!

:happy: RebelRenny –thanks for the smile today!! :D..and oh boy..is this vitamin F everyone is referring to not a real vitamin? Haha hmmm…….:huh:

:flowerforyou: Have a great evening and a wonderful Wednesday tomorrow! It is supposed to get up to 54 in Illinois by Friday and was sunny today! A great spirit lifter!
    ~Marita
  • educkie2
    educkie2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I am new at this but I am curious..what does "bump" mean? Good luck meeting your January goals!
  • djhobs
    djhobs Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I tried to update my starting weight and goals....not sure I did it right but I guess the total only matters to me:ohwell: I wiil just go forward from here. I also readjusted my goal to a smaller goal...see how I do with that.

Yesterday I biked and rowed and today I rowed and did my weights...tomorrow is normally a rest day but I have been waking up extra early...so we will see...if I am awake early I will treadmill:bigsmile:

We are into week two at new office...training is not too structured yet and it needs to be...it will get there and the staff members are all very helpful so somehow we muddle through the day...my biggest problem is with my old boss...he doesn't get it yet that we can't do things like we used to...the new office has rules and procedures ...he leaves for vaca on Thursday for 10 days...I think it will be a relief...at least for me...

Cheryl and michelle your pics are amazing...and Cheryl look at how baggy your jeans are! You go girl!:flowerforyou:

Well ds made it back to Camp Pendleton (Marine base)...he may be going out for 6 weeks of training to some other base...we will see...hopefully he won't deploy anywhere scary anytime soon. It was nice having him home...he was trying to give me advice about eating properly when I asked his opinion about weight training...very interesting to watch him know what he wanted to tell me but trying to word it so he did not hurt my feelings...love seeing these glimmers of maturity! :love:

Enough of a ramble my friends...for those under the weather..take care of yourselves and feel better soon!

Hugs and high fives!
    :heart:
    Jen
  • LinCharpentier
    LinCharpentier Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Barbie
    I like you meet your friends for a walk and not a meal

Renny
    Yes every day is a new day.

Lila
    Sounds like an interesting food day. You did Renny's challenge without noticing. I hear you on why didn't I do this ten years ago in my case 30 years ago.

Rd
    Like your massage therapy. Finding a way of getting rid of toxins would be great.
    Are you a massage therapist by trade.

Linda S
    Have you ever heard of taking apple cider vinegar for carpal tunnel. I took it for that years ago and it cured it have to take it a good month before you feel the difference but it worked for me and I was able to avoid surgery. Vitamin F I feel like i'm overdosing. LOL.

Amanda
    I can traslate French to English but the latin I did know was from church many years ago and lost it all now.

Deedee
    Wonder if they ever will open a chat room in here would be fun.

Sally
    Hope that isn't true that every hour on that we sit around we lose 21 min. to our lives because I don't have much time left lol.

Liz
    Need to pick up on our vitamin F but this is my third time here today.
    Taking notes going to put them in after supper

Tigress
    Found a book at library on diabetise very interesting. She ordered the one you told me about from another library.
    You girls with your salmon will have everyone in here eating salmon. Hope my tuna sandwich at lunch swims away with a lb.

M
    Wonderful you didn't let the lbs get friendly so they left the premises. the soup sounds yummy.

Barbara
    I'm sure you will find a way to move more.

Lucy
    Sometimes a good walk or doing crunches might send you running.

Karen
    Glad your having a great day. With a lb gone.

Laura
    That darn scarf I got it going now. And as soon as i'm done here i'll be going to work on it. You will need to get some long johns or maybe one of my scarves.

Katla
    Your yoga may not be what you want it to be but it's still stretching and good for you.

Robin
    Great steps. I forgot to put my pedometer on this morning . Oh well. Maybe the boss is getting a change of heart or she was Pmsing.

Geri
    This is a thread of very interesting women.
    Maybe you shouldn't look at the big picture. Take it 10 maybe 5 lbs chunks at a time. It won't be so overwhelming.
    Why not do exercise in front of hubby he might surprise you and get doing it with you.

Jane
    Emotional eating can stem from way back into your childhood. I find if I want to eat and there's no reason for it. Start writting it's easy you put a work like why on a piece of paper first thing you have a book or at least pages. Of interesting stuff.

Meg
    Nice that your getting over whatever was ailing you.
    Chatty is not the word

Julie
    Glad your getting over the bug. I'm starting to sound like a broken record all these people with bugs.
    Soup is the best.

Renny
    More work places are getting more health aware even adding gyms to there work places.
    Your i've been everywhere song is cute.

Well there I'm all caught up took me about three hours I don't know how to do it different than taking notes then typing it all in.
    I learnt something today that I will share with you all. I was trying to stay in around 1200 calories because I want this diabetise under control like yesterday. The dietician said I wasn't eating enough at 1200 calories your body will get used to that and where do you go when you need to bring your calories down to keep losing. Start at 1500 so you can drop to 14 when you hit a plateau. Made a lot of sense.
    Another thing she explained is when we start a diet and last a month say we lose 20 lbs. Yea fall of the wagon and put on that 20 and a few more. Back on the diet lose 20 and bang of the diet gain that back and a few more. She discribed me in a hand basket. Been doing that for years that's what put me where I am right now.
    So it's back to 1500 calories she claims i'll still lose. Especialy if I exercise some. Today no exercise. Missed two days But I told her I did four times a week. She's fine with that. So i'm still ok.

Ooops didn't mean to write a book.

Linda C see you all lighter tomorrow.
  • Happygirl50
    Happygirl50 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am 54 years old i have been on this journey for 2 years and have lost 65 pounds. I want to get busy and hit goal this year.I quit smoking almost 6 years ago and gained alot of weight and now i am down under my presmoking weight. I just need some help along the way. So thanks for having this post. I want to get help and help others so friend me.
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    After 6weeks without Internet or phones it appears Century link has fixed their problem. I am back logging and will be back posting. Hope to reconnect with the oldtimers here and connect with everyone.

Jeannie
  • c0c0nn0r
    Options
    I'm going to see a dog tomorrow night at a shelter..my niece volunteers there and said this 1 year old is really friendly and good with kids ( need that for when the grandkids are here). Not sure what breed it is - looks like it has Beagle markings but it's ears stand straight up..I would love to have a dog ( always had them growing up) but I'm on the fence because I live by myself and work everyday and wonder if it's fair for the dog to be by herself so long.

Thanks Robin and Barbie for the instructions on picture posting - will try and get that done this weekend

Tigress - Your pancakes sounds wonderful

Wannabe - LOL picturing your dog and the potato chips..I have the Fitbit Ultra (it's the middle version) because it counts steps and stairs..I find it really motivates me to move

Karen in MI - Prayer is a powerful tool - so sad about your little granddaughter and her surgeries...no child should have to go thru that

Cheryl - Love the pic - you look great

katla - glad DH is doing better

Amanda - Hope all results from your scan are good ones

Joanfudala - Good luck with the job search

DeeDee - always good hearing from you

LinC - I started MFP with 1600 a day and as I lost weight it went down and now I'm at 1200..most days I'm a little over and when I hit the plateau I ate more (like someone suggested on this site) and lost again...I keep telling myself slow and steady - I didn't put this weight on in a day so I shouldn't expect to lose it in a day sort of thing

I'm pretty tired so signing off for now - hope you all had a great Tuesday and have an even better Wednesday

Colleen
  • MTGWW
    MTGWW Posts: 34
    Options
    I am just totally overwhelmed by those of you that reply to everyone! How do you do that??? I'm flabergasted! I tried to remember two things and couldn't....lo
    Hope everyone has a great day!

julie
    [/quote]

Julie, I have only been on here a week and I was amazed too. I have never done a message board, but I thought I wanted to do the correct thing, so I sit down with a piece of paper and take notes and then type up the response. My guess is it isn't always expected because it does take quite a bit of time, plus I think there is a huge amount of traffic right now because its th first week of the New Years. The poor original members must be feeling that they don't know what hit them. :-). Hopefully they won't rename it and run away and hide.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Wow,finally caught up,6 pages later.
    Am watching Violet 3 days a week now.
    Today was with lawyers about my lawsuit .
    Walked about 1 hour today downtown.Weather was in the 40`s which is warm compared to the teens we had around new years.
    Have a good night all!
    HUGS
    jane
  • thirtyby30
    thirtyby30 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    bump