dogs

Options
:love: love my shuz tuz
I have 2 male and female. They are a hoot. my female woke me at 5:00am today. They chase each other around
and the female is always getting a hold of the males tale and pulling him around. Maybe I will post a picture.

Replies

• jencat59
    Options
    I have 2 maltese ****zhu and 1 ****zhu my girl barks all the time :laugh:
  • JCulp19
    JCulp19 Posts: 82
    Options
    i have three dogs, a black lab, pitbull, and a rat terrier. I love my dogs they are pretty much my kids
  • Fat2fitplease
    Options
    <---- my handful pit/lab
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Sounds like quite the tall tail

Sig wants to play
    IMG_20130106_083856.jpg
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    me tooo!!! 3 Saint Bernards here.. 2 are rescue
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have two huskies. My male is like a big ole teddy bear and my female is my little wolf cub. They are great dogs!
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Two! A Rottie/Shepherd mix who is almost 100 pounds and thinks he is a little lap doggy and his sister a bluetick beagle who is finally starting to grow out of her destructive phase LOL
  • joanmarienana
    joanmarienana Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Another dog lover here; when our last son moved out for good , our house was way too empty and quiet, so we got 2 greyhounds, which soon became three! They are so loving and the best company, and they insist on their walks twice a day, which keeps me getting exercise1 They also love long trail walks & hikes, and we even take them when we go snowshoeing!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

Sig wants to play
    IMG_20130106_083856.jpg

:flowerforyou:
  • SDHudgins1976
    Options
    Two here
    Zoe is a Jack Russell - Rat Terrier Mix
    Squash is a Chihuahua Poodle Mix
    I'm at work so have no pictures of them :( I'll post one later!
  • hijude57
    hijude57 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Pomeranian named "The Hulk"

'
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    skinnybitchbarbie27 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    My beautiful 8lb pomeranian named Aliana! :)

dnjyir.jpg

fcqlfm.jpg
  • Ashley578
    Options
    I have two female bluetick coonhounds. The first was a rescue that we got about a year and a half ago and we fell in love with the breed so much we adopted another one this past Nov. They have so much energy, it's a great motivator to stay active!
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Dont' get me wrong. I love dogs. But if mine woke me up at 5:00 a.m., I'd have a nice little stuffed animal to cuddle with while I slept in.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Sig wants to play
    IMG_20130106_083856.jpg

Awww! He's adorable!

Can someone please tell me what a shuz tuz is? Does anyone remember when we just called them mutts?
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    love love LOVE the little mutt we rescued. he's going on 6 and still has all the energy of a puppy.

DSC01555.jpg
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Tug 'o War

Bernese Mountain Dog

[img][https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7736764/imgzz427_sm.jpg[/img]
  • mikuja
    mikuja Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Winston is my English springer spaniel from the humane society. He's my first pet, and it took a while for me to decide that a dog might be worth the time and effort. Can you imagine? Now I love him so much and can't imagine life without him! Check out my ticker for his pic.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I have a black lab/collie mix and chihuhua/schnauzer mix. Of course, if we use their "designer" breeds, I have a Labradollie and a Chiweenie. LOL!
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    I have three dogs (all from the shelter, so they are weird little mixes) and I foster dogs (mostly puppies that can't stay at the shelter due to parvo concerns). So my minimum is three, but I've had up to 12 at any given time.

I have a 20 year old papillon corgi mix (picture a corgi with papillion ears and coat), a cairn terrier mix, and a Boston/Jack Russell mix (a very odd looking boy, but so sweet! Someone threw him out of a car when he was a puppy -- which is how he wound up at the shelter -- but you'd never know it now).

The dogs in my ticker aren't my dogs, but I love the sheer joy in that picture. Plus running toward a goal seemed appropriate!