dogs

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Winston is my English springer spaniel from the humane society. He's my first pet, and it took a while for me to decide that a dog might be worth the time and effort. Can you imagine? Now I love him so much and can't imagine life without him! Check out my ticker for his pic.

He's beautiful!
  • jrhodo
    jrhodo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Two border collies. One retired, one goose chaser.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    This is Griffendor, my 25lb dauchaund/terrier mutt. He's my partner in crime

IMAG0691.jpg
  • shortstuff189
    Options
    I have a Giant Alaskan Malamute! :)

:) love of my life.
  • fitzpata1
    fitzpata1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    One amazing Border Collie named Sophie! :)
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    << Murphy is a SPCA dog and a terrier mix with a lot of Jack Russell. I'm on my second fence already. Got him at about a year and half and somebody lost a well trained pup:sad: Their loss our gain:love: He's loves the 6 windows out my front porch and guards the neighborhood from the UPS, FEDEX and USPS guys :bigsmile: Only problem is he really thinks he's a lap dog at 30+/- pounds!!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    VVVV that is my Weasley in my ticker. he's a rescue and an English Setter. i adore him, he's my furbaby.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    259fts9.jpg

Well crap. It's too big.

Here's the direct link.
    http://i50.tinypic.com/259fts9.jpg
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    <
    Two big teddy bears (Standard poodles) and a little brown mutt girl...Love my Puppers!!!
  • sherilisready
    Options
    I have a yellow lab, and a mini yorkie! They makeme laugh so much. they are also my kids.:smooched:
  • Chris089881
    Chris089881 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have an American bulldog and a springer spaniel
  • Liz12mae
    Liz12mae Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Two! A Rottie/Shepherd mix who is almost 100 pounds and thinks he is a little lap doggy and his sister a bluetick beagle who is finally starting to grow out of her destructive phase LOL

lol i had a 150 pound rottie that thought he was a lap dog! sweetest dogs. i miss him. and my other dog (collie/shepard mix) thinks she is a lab dog too and she is about 75 pounds... haha gotta love em
  • Tulipgirl1223
    Tulipgirl1223 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have 5, 4 mutts and 1 beagle puppy.....they are all crazy spoiled LOL. The beagle is in my profile pic
  • cwag_afw
    cwag_afw Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have a beautiful yellow lab named Abby and a 11 year old Basset Hound named Dixie!
  • Skratchie
    Skratchie Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    We rescued a four year old schnauzer last summer. His name is Dean. Some days, he's my favorite person in the world. ;-)
  • Liz12mae
    Liz12mae Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i only have one dog right now (will have another as soon as we are out of the appartment we are in) She is a collie/shepard mix. funniest dog ever, her best friend is my cat. the play all the time it is soooo funny.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    <--- Shyla is a Corgi/Pitbull Mix. She's fantastic. The size of a Corgi but the hair and coloring of a pit!

Adopt, don't buy!
  • kathleennf
    kathleennf Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is my Remora when she was a baby. Now she's a big girl!:smile:
    Nicaraguan mutt from a farm- don't read while eating but when I first got her she was full of parasites and pooped out worms bigger than she was!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I have two dogs... a wheaten terrier and a "we don't know what" rescue that is probably a jack russell/american eskimo mix as far as we can tell. They are a wonderful reason to keep my *kitten* moving! They need lots of exercise and adventure!
  • kathleennf
    kathleennf Posts: 606 Member
    Options

Adopt, don't buy!

Exactly.