dogs

Options

Replies

• Elite1979
    Elite1979 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    One female Standard Poodle, one female Pug, one altered male Schnauzer, and two female Schnauzers.
  • missANWilson
    missANWilson Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have 2 boys one Terripoo and one yorkie pom and they are learning to love each other but they kind of fight
  • braxtonashley
    Options
    Two furkids for us- both Miniature Pinschers. Our male is black and tan (Luey aka BoBo) and our female is stag red (Prissy). They were both breeder dogs from not-so-great situations, but you'd never know it now from the way they rule the house! They are both clowns and are the light of our lives :-)
  • smexime
    smexime Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is my awesome Aussie, Mister. He is my first dog and my furry love. Will soon be looking for a sister for him, very excited :>
  • hopsonc24
    hopsonc24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    This is Carmela Jane, afraid of everything, very timid, but full of love!
    photo_zps93701b74.jpg

This is Oakley Ann, she is a mess! A complete spaz
    photo2_zps6ef73279.jpg

Sorry the pics are so big, but I am unable to edit the pics at work.
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    We have one yorkshire terror pup. His name is Bear. He enjoys long walks on the beach, deep conversations under the stars and shi**ing on every stitch of carpet in my home.
  • Jamie_Barnes
    Jamie_Barnes Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh! That reminds me of my Pomeranian that passed ten years ago come next month.
  • livitup85
    livitup85 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I have an English Bulldog named Petunia
  • DarkAngel262
    DarkAngel262 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I hardly ever post to the boards, but I'm such a dog lover! I have my two chi babies that are in my profile pic. I'm also an animal advocate and volunteer for all breeds, but especially pits!
  • MsKriss281
    MsKriss281 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I love my furry baby. Amos turns a year this month and is part Blue Heeler (Mom) and part German Shepard. When he was born I thought I was getting a Blue Heeler / Chihuahua mix, which I dubbed the Blue HuaHua's, but boy was I mistaken. At just shy of a year he weighs in at 70 pounds and still thinks he's a lapdog but he's pretty amazing!

Amos Lee AkA BatDog:

76605_4392302657901_1703660076_n.jpg

44271_4224924753558_1986143040_n.jpg

And one more from when he was a super-cute puppy:
    551607_3604971735120_1924109407_n.jpg
  • teacherspet1
    teacherspet1 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    MY BABY IS 2 YEARS OLD AND SHE IS A ROUGH COLLIE (LASSIE DOG) HER NAME IS LUCY AND I LOVE HER TO BITS.
    I DONT KNOW HOW TO PUT PICCIES ON SO YOU CAN LOOK AT MY PROFILE PICS..........:flowerforyou:
  • amylahminute
    amylahminute Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Akita/Aussie Shepherd mix & a Standard Schnoodle. This pic was taken when they were still kind of puppies, so they're bigger now:

199008_6062679453_8950_n.jpg
  • muderfocker
    muderfocker Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Resecued my English Mastiff over the Summer!
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Sounds like quite the tall tail

Sig wants to play
    IMG_20130106_083856.jpg

HAHAHA... You named your dog "Sig". Awesome. We named ours "Daly", as in Charles Daly. Hey - she's part of our home protection system...
  • Nancymcgregor
    Nancymcgregor Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    We have an English Springer Spaniel called George. He's 5mths old and he's a ball of mad energy. Love him to bits though. I don't know how to post pics :(
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Why I like my dogs more than most people:
    They always want to go for a walk with me
    They never complain about my cooking
    They are always glad to see me

I have a neurotic pit bull mix and a Rottweiller.

I love them both!
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    This is Griffendor, my 25lb dauchaund/terrier mutt. He's my partner in crime

IMAG0691.jpg

Love this~!
  • lazra79
    lazra79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have a cockapoo named Dexter. He is pretty much my baby. :) I love him so!
  • MsKriss281
    MsKriss281 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Oh and I'm a sucker for a guy with a dog. :love:

^^^ This!! Absolutely! My ex was not a dog guy and my dog was not a fan of his...wonder why that failed miserably. LoL
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I have 2 maltese ****zhu and 1 ****zhu my girl barks all the time :laugh:

I have a Maltese Tsu too, a male. He is so funny and smart. He knows if I'm in the kitchen, chances are good that something yummy might hit the floor so he is on high alert. But I can not stand not being able to walk due to the pooch being underfoot!! All I have to say is "Get out of the kitchen" or "Are you in this kitchen again?" and he goes in the living room and lays down in the door so he can watch but he will not cross the threshold till I tell him he can. Or if I say "Is somebody here?" he jumps in the chair to look out the window. Aren't they just the cutest things ever!?!

Edited to add the other dogs.:blushing:
    I also have a black lab that is so goofy, a German Shepherd that is gorgeous and a feist/rat terrier mutt type dog that someone dropped off one night (we live in the country where this is common). He onlyhas 3 working legs. But that doesn't slow him down!!! He is very friendly and not afraid of people like most throw away dogs are. He is a good one!! But he barks a lot!