High Heels & Fishnets!!!!!

Options

Replies

• meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    After doing a fair bit of research I just bought a new scale as well.
    I went with the "Tanita BF680W Duo Scale Plus Body Fat Monitor with Athletic Mode and Body Water"
    It got the best ratings everywhere I checked and perfect ratings for accuracy. That's what I was really after since my current scales are far from accurate.
    Retails for $55-60 on Amazon
  • patelt
    patelt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, count me in, last week i joined the gym's running club, managed to do a 3 mile runn/walk in 40 mins. My weight has stayed the same for a couple of weeks but i need to get back on track as i would love to lose 8lbs for my birthday on the 14th May. Any tips, motivation is what is needed. I would love to wear a LBD and killer heels and would love to get back in size 10/12............... bring it on ladies, we can do this, yes we can! : - }}} :laugh:
  • patelt
    patelt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am going to buy some scales tomorrow, shall i post you my weight next friday? hope i'm not too late to join? good luck to all the girls:flowerforyou:
  • allie5199
    allie5199 Posts: 240
    Options
    Hey ladies...here is the 1st weeks results!! If I misspelled your name or put the wrong weight down I am soo sorry. Please send me a message (NOT A POST) so I can correct it for next week! If you posted after my last post I'll put you on the spreadsheet so you'll appear next week!

I have a fun plan for the goal weights...so please include them again next week when you weigh in. unfortunately I didnt have time to do it this week.

Here goes:

232323232%7Ffp63284%3Enu%3D33%3C4%3E%3A84%3E258%3EWSNRCG%3D32843%3B8%3B94349nu0mrj
  • allie5199
    Options
    PS sorry it's soo small...it was the only way I could fit everyone on!

have a great weekend!
  • acakeforawife
    Options
    Allie, thanks for doing all that work!!! Oh my gosh, there are a lot of us! Watch out world! :bigsmile:
  • highrise
    highrise Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thanks Allie - you've done a brilliant job!
  • purdygrl
    purdygrl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great Job Allie! I am really enjoying this group. My local weight group is competative and there is a lot of sabatoge. IE chocolate cake or cookies at the weigh ins.
    Good to see some positive feedback and encouragment from people.
  • apridgen
    apridgen Posts: 8
    Options
    This is amazing! I only got to page three on the thread, but figured I'd better go ahead and post. COUNT ME IN!!

Starting weight....179.5 (yikes!)
    CW....170
    Over all goal....125
    First mini goal...150 by June 1st!
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just saw this and if it's not too late I would love to join in!!! I'm a 23 year old ICU nurse, I just got married this past August! I gained most ofmy weight one summer when my grandmonther was sick...i was trying to help her gain/maintain weight through chemo and what she didn't eat I did! I lost almost 30lbs on this site before my wedding, but I gained 7lbs since then! :blushing: I'm almost down to my wedding weight of 171lbs! Once I get to 169 I'll be the thinnest I've been in 4 years and I will be considered a "healthy" weight!! Only 2.2lbs to that "mini-goal"! Ultimalely I would like to get to (or below) 155lbs!!!

Stats:
    Starting weight 200lbs (eek!!)
    Current weight: 172.2lbs

Goals:
    170lbs - by April 24th
    165lbs - by May 22nd (BEACH TRIP!!!)
    160lbs - by June 26th (Sister-in'law's wedding)
    155lbs - GOAL by July 17th (Best Friend's Wedding)
  • stella5stars
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for all of your work Allie. I make a motion for Allie to gain 200 exercise points for the spreadsheet work alone!!!

*****Stella*****
  • Bee28
    Bee28 Posts: 99
    Options
    wow Allie, thats awesome! thanks so much for doing this!!! Its so nice to know that someone really cares about others enough to do all that.
  • gnakazawa
    gnakazawa Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Allie...AMAZING job....Thank you so, so much! Look at how many really awesome women there are here ready to get healthy...which of course means sexy! I, for one, am definitely shopping for a pair of really sexy heels when I reach my first mini-goal....oh yeah, and fishnets too!!

Happy Saturday!
  • loserchick
    loserchick Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much Allie for putting that spreadsheet together. That's so awesome! You're the best! And thanks Shredder for posting this group. Everyone is so fantastic! I hope everyone has a great week :)
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    great job allie. my challenge for now until next friday is get as much exercise i can, since i'm in a stressful state where i was born. i want try to atleast lose 3 lbs. by next friday. good luck ladies.
  • javamom
    javamom Posts: 309
    Options
    I can't walk in heels - my family nicknamed me "Grace", but I AM coordinated to put on fishnets! I'm in!
  • allie5199
    Options
    wow...I cant believe as a group we weigh over 10,000 pounds. wouldn't it be amazing if (as a group) we lost a ton, literally?!?
  • mykidsmom
    mykidsmom Posts: 11
    Options
    Wow, that would be awesome! The 10% difference!
  • Ju5t4u_84
    Ju5t4u_84 Posts: 28
    Options
    Great job Allie, thank you for putting so much time and effort into us!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    THANKS ALLIE :flowerforyou:

i've gotten in 3 workouts and I'm hoping tomorrow is my 4th. Sorry if I missed it but is there a challenge for next week already?

Thanks ladies and keep up the great work!