dogs

Options

Replies

• lgraham66
    lgraham66 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have three a pure breed tea cup chihuahua name Paris, 2 chilhasa (chihuahua and Lhasa Apso) name Daisy and Bella, they are my babies as well...
  • Shimmerrzz
    Shimmerrzz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    we have two rescue dogs and two rescue cats....our Doberman, Dahlia and our American Bulldog, Shelby, are our spoiled rotten kids!!! They make us laugh everyday!!!
  • PicNdazy
    PicNdazy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have three rescue, Bella Trix, LuLu and my latest adoption, Butterscotch...I can't imagine life without them...I guess you could say, they rescued me as well.
  • CinnamonKai
    CinnamonKai Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I shouldn't be posting here because I do not have a dog, but I work at a vet clinic as a receptionist and I ADORE dogs!!!! Due to my living situtation, my apartment is too small (a studio) to have a decent size dog. When I do have enough space, I want to rescue or adopt a dog from a shelter. Where I live, the popular breed of choice are Pit bull mixes, and small terrier-like breeds (Oh, and anything mixed with a poodle is most definitely "in"). Honestly, the breed does not matter too much. As long as I save a dog's life and they are happy in my home, then it's all the worth while. :D

Keep the pictures coming, I love seeing people's cute dogs. :3
  • Hevs71
    Hevs71 Posts: 3
    Options
    I have a cuddly Alaskan Malamute - hes a bit mental but hes completely lovable and everyone adores him - hes one in a million
  • Lovebug503
    Options
    I have a pair of German doggies. I have German Wirehair Pointer and a Schnauzer! They are my babies!
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Some of my fosters (adopted now!)
    [img][/img]8362529572_c209fe1434_m.jpg
    Diva by *Charlie175

[img][/img]8362520410_8dfbe9b3e4_m.jpg
    Buddy by *Charlie175

[img][/img]8362507602_7c246e9430_m.jpg
    Achilles by *Charlie175

[img][/img]8360707843_50afbf98ce_m.jpg
    Athena by *Charlie175

[img][/img]8360705243_bcb157836c_m.jpg
    Bosco by *Charlie175

Current fosters (adoptable)
    [img][/img]8360703087_45ca294335_m.jpg
    Christmas Carley2 by *Charlie175

[img][/img]8361474275_75c9b7ee4d_m.jpg
    Starsky by *Charlie175

My foster fail! This is Roodie
    [img][/img]8360703153_b0b94f1560_m.jpg
    Closeup by *Charlie175
    [img][/img]8360707527_f9c4bc40b0_m.jpg
    Christmas Roodie by *Charlie175
    [img][/img]8361765628_9edd55a0a8_m.jpg
    Hulk by *Charlie175
  • 2pupsmama
    Options
    Recently adopted a white dog that looks like a pitbull or an American Bulldog. She was a stray so no one really knows. They put bulldog on her papers though so I'm not limited in picking a place to live :-)
    Her name is Khaleesi.

Love the name! I have 2 female pitties
    <<<<< see profile pic. The younger one(the one on top) has no idea that she is is six yrs old. Still plays and cuddles like when she was a pup.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I shouldn't be posting here because I do not have a dog, but I work at a vet clinic as a receptionist and I ADORE dogs!!!! Due to my living situtation, my apartment is too small (a studio) to have a decent size dog. When I do have enough space, I want to rescue or adopt a dog from a shelter. Where I live, the popular breed of choice are Pit bull mixes, and small terrier-like breeds (Oh, and anything mixed with a poodle is most definitely "in"). Honestly, the breed does not matter too much. As long as I save a dog's life and they are happy in my home, then it's all the worth while. :D

Keep the pictures coming, I love seeing people's cute dogs. :3

I'm sure you know this but pit and pit mixes are the "least" adopted dogs in shelters... and the most loveable!

I have an APBT I thinks he's a mix, but told she's not when I got her. She is going to be 8 in May, I call her my Porkie Porkchop, but her name is Hailey :)

I'm changing my profile pic now to her... she's also on my ticker thing with the muzzle... unfortunately in this BS province of Onscario (Ontario), they're banned and have to be leashed and muzzled at all times :P This will soon be reversed! It's only been 7 1/2 years :P
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    <<<<< My best friend :)

My husband has his dog, too, and we also currently have a foster, so three of them at the moment.
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    <<<<< i have this evil mutt, kayla, shepherd/ rottie mix. she thinks she weights 10 lbs and will try to sit on my lap constantly lol.
  • sarahanncarson
    sarahanncarson Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i have 2 retired racing greyhounds. best dogs i've ever had. they are my babies :)
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    Australian terrier and Wheaten terrier. My hairy little girls
  • SnowDog16
    SnowDog16 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I currently have one dog. I am using my dog as my main exercise, good for both of us. I would love more dog friends.
  • karenmi
    karenmi Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    YAY! I finally get to brag about my dog! I have wanted one for so long it hurt, and then a beautiful little girl came into my life. Someone from my fiance's work was just giving her away, and we both wanted her. She is a lab/shepherd cross, and the most dainty and beautiful girl ever. She's two years old, and definitely my fur baby. Not that dog I was planning on, but so happy we rescued her from the @ssholes that gave her away. Her name is Penny :)

IMG-20121125-WA0000-1.jpg

IMG_20121124_190040-1.jpg

IMG_20121124_190031-1.jpg

You rock!!!!
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Jack Russell Terrier=gets into all kind of trouble, lol
  • momof2TONI
    Options
    I love dogs! Had two male chihuahuas who passed last March. I miss them terribly. Now I petsit for others and I love it.
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    This is my "baby" Roxi. We've had her about 2 years. She was abandoned by her owners to wander the neighborhood when they moved out. I grew up with dachshunds and when I found out about her I knew I had to have her. She's been the best dog. Dachshunds are known for picking a person to be their main "owner" and are very loyal to that person. She loves my boyfriend, but she has chosen me as her person :)
    Roxi2_zpsa47b5f14.jpg

This is our new member of our family Poppy. We adopted her from a local rescue who told us that they found her under a trailer as a puppy with a severe infection in her eye caused by an injury. The eye had to be removed. They believed that it was because of this that she hadn't been adopted yet after almost 2 years of being at the shelter. Reading her story just broke my heart. We met her Saturday morning and took her home right then. We believe she is a Lab/English Pointer mix but there is no way to know for sure. She is a very sweet dog with a typical lab personality. She does need some training as most rescues do, but I know with time she will become a great dog.
    Poppy_zpsf959908c.jpg
  • natyts
    natyts Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    <<<<<< my baby he's six months and full off energy :smile:
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    <--- Molly my daughters Lab/Poddle mix. She walks 20 miles a week with me. My Border Collie past a few months ago :(