dogs

Options

Replies

• RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have a 1.5 year old Morkie (Maltese/Yorkie mix) named Buffy. She's totally my fur child!
  • danelang
    Options
    2012-12-13_13-06-18_572_zpsa733f236.jpg

This is my baby, Joe. He's a Doberman Black Lab mix, he's 10.
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    My K9 partner and best friend is in my picture. She is a 2.5 yr old Border Collie, Beretta, trained in Human Remains Recovery. We recently found the probable remains of a woman who had been missing for nearly 25 years. Beretta is very active and never lets me sleep in!

My other pic is my late German Shepherd, Hannah. Hannah was trained in Search and Rescue and Human Remains Recovery. She was a very special dog.
  • NatzC123
    NatzC123 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    <
    This is my fur baby Buster. He is our 30kg lab mix. He is such a spoiled baby and complete our lives :smile:
  • Subowski
    Options
    I have a 5 year old patterdale terrier called Nellie. Her nickname is The Gremlin, and she's a bad-tempered, growly, snappy, unfriendly, aggressive old trout. We adore the bones of her.
  • Chicoryflower
    Chicoryflower Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My partner in crime is a poodle cocker mix :)
  • saltedcaramel86
    saltedcaramel86 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I have a 2.5 year old female Staffordshire Bull Terrier! She certainly keeps me on my toes. Dislikes other animals but LOVES people!! Even the sound of the lead from upstairs sends her beserk for walkies! Got the grace of a bulldozer more than a gazelle and a stocky, muscle-y thing who thinks she's a 2lb lapdog!
  • saltedcaramel86
    saltedcaramel86 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    My K9 partner and best friend is in my picture. She is a 2.5 yr old Border Collie, Beretta, trained in Human Remains Recovery. We recently found the probable remains of a woman who had been missing for nearly 25 years. Beretta is very active and never lets me sleep in!

My other pic is my late German Shepherd, Hannah. Hannah was trained in Search and Rescue and Human Remains Recovery. She was a very special dog.
    Awesome!! Well done Beretta!
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    This is my "baby" Roxi. We've had her about 2 years. She was abandoned by her owners to wander the neighborhood when they moved out. I grew up with dachshunds and when I found out about her I knew I had to have her. She's been the best dog. Dachshunds are known for picking a person to be their main "owner" and are very loyal to that person. She loves my boyfriend, but she has chosen me as her person :)
    Roxi2_zpsa47b5f14.jpg

This is our new member of our family Poppy. We adopted her from a local rescue who told us that they found her under a trailer as a puppy with a severe infection in her eye caused by an injury. The eye had to be removed. They believed that it was because of this that she hadn't been adopted yet after almost 2 years of being at the shelter. Reading her story just broke my heart. We met her Saturday morning and took her home right then. We believe she is a Lab/English Pointer mix but there is no way to know for sure. She is a very sweet dog with a typical lab personality. She does need some training as most rescues do, but I know with time she will become a great dog.
    Poppy_zpsf959908c.jpg

You are an amazing person!! I teared up a little reding how you rescued Poppy!!! Bless you and your heart, Poppy is lovely, squish her everyday and let her know how precious she is!!!
  • MissLucyU75
    MissLucyU75 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My furbaby is a stray that my son found lying in a ditch on his way home from a friend's house. She almost died, but we got her healthy & fell in love with her! We have had her for two years this month. We named her Moxie because she must have a lot to pull through the way that she did! She loves to walk, & that helps me stay on track.
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    My little Morkie who sometimes is yappy and annoying but soooooo loveable~~~ He is 5 now and I was never able to have a pet growig up.... Once I got my own place, this little baby came home with me!!!

33kg9y1.jpg
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I have a bullmastiff mix that is truly one of the best laziest dog I have ever had and my Husband has a pug/boston terrier that is a total spaz. My ALL TIME favorite breed would be a American Pit Bull Terrier or American Staffordshire Terrier. Unfortunately I rent as of right now so I am not able to get one but once we by a house it is on like donkey kong! :bigsmile:
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing person!! I teared up a little reding how you rescued Poppy!!! Bless you and your heart, Poppy is lovely, squish her everyday and let her know how precious she is!!!

Aw thank you for saying that :) I definitely will!
  • wisconsinboogie
    wisconsinboogie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    2 Jack Russells here, they keep me walking 2x/ day.....my lil personal trainers!
  • judiiiiindisguise
    judiiiiindisguise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    <
    One is this beautiful girl Gracie that I adopted from Canine Connections that take dogs from shelters and pair them with 'at risk' youth at a children's detention center where they learn to discipline the dog and at the same time learn how to discipline themselves...had her since 2007...
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Could not live without my dogs (and even the cats are pretty cool, for cats)! I have a female beagle mixed (terrier) who is a senior, a male opure beagle - also a senior, they are the actual grandpuppernt's to our 18 month old male mixed beagle (shar pei). They are my light and almost sole source of entertainment. The puppy debuts in my photo collection playing cards with me :)

And even my cats are pretty cool. They have been raised with dogs and therefor partially believe they are of the same breed however still smarter than their long eared friends. They come when they are called and expect the same affections. For cats, they are pretty awesome... coming from a non-cat person.
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    me tooo!!! 3 Saint Bernards here.. 2 are rescue

People always ask if my youngest is a St. Bernard Mix... When he was a pup he could have easily passed as a St. Bernard. Now he's too thin but still has the facial similarities.
  • Alidarmags
    Alidarmags Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    <---- My puppy Ruby Here. She's great :-)
  • dragunfly
    Options
    i have 2 big girls...a gorgeous Siberian Husky and a Pit/Lab Mixx...who is the biggest lap dog! She will walk up to you and sit on you literally...

IMG_0404_zps78b6bd25.jpg
    2011-10-31123938_zps878e0421.jpg
  • Faithhopenlove
    Faithhopenlove Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have a pomeranian mix named scrappy he is absolutely the best (when he is not peeing on my plants) :laugh: