• Ceffy
    Ceffy Posts: 235
    Options
    My legs... long and in hold ups look foxy if I do say so myself :D
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    My butts. Huge but still I love dem. :P

lol - that's just not fair! I don't have one and apparently you have more than one!!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Nice smile
  • PreciousOnetoHim
    Options
    I love this ... we tend to focus on what we don't like about ourselves. My dimples on my cheeks, my eyes and my cleavage ... although "the girls" aren't where they used to be (LOL) with the right contraption they come up a yonder. :wink:
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    my calves and my skin...that's about it so far :-)
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    chest, shoulders, back and arms i get compliments on everything else all the time but those are the parts i like the most
  • Aspiring_Inferno
    Options
    I love my cleavage! and my legs!
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I have a nice body..even when I put on weight it's proportionate ...just hate having to own something in 3 different sizes..I have nice legs and (according to some) perfect breast ..girls say I have great eyes. :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I love that I am shapely. Although, I do need to work on defining said shape. lol. I have great curves that even with the "extra baggage" I can still see it.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    It's ability to deal with unspeakable quantities of wine and still get leaner. ;)
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    I have a pretty awesome rack. Right now the girls are a little plus-sized, but still in excellent form.
  • pamiebarreto
    Options
    I really like my face hehehe
    But i hate my body OMG
  • HeatherF79
    HeatherF79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    *I love my naturally curly hair
    *I love my olive skin tone because I naturally look tanned and get darker very easily.
    *I love my height of 5'10
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Hooray for this thread!

I can proudly say at this point, I like most things about my body. It took me a while to get here, and over my insecurities, but it was worth the effort. I think my favorite things are my natural hourglass figure and my hair (it has the texture that allows me to do anything with it, straight, wavy, curly, long, short, dyed all sorts of colors). I'm also starting to really love my shoulder muscle definition.
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    My boobs! lol And my eyes. :smile:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Great post!!

I love my hair - I'm a redhead so I'm unique :laugh: ... but I do really love my hair...
    My body type... It's not where I wanted it, but I love my body type... My tummy/waist gets small fast (YAY).. I am more hourglass I suppose... big butt, big boobs... LOL... But I LOVE IT!! and so does my hubby :smile:

oh... and I love to laugh... it's my favorite... and I love that about me. So many people are so negative... I don't like hanging around them... I love that I would rather laugh than complain *hee hee*
  • AshDawn34
    Options
    I love my eyes & smile! :)
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I love my skin, my smile, my cushyness, how soft I am, how well proportioned my body is.