any really young 40 year olds or late 30's

Options

Replies

• vbarrient
    vbarrient Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am 49 woman and will be 50 in April. Totally understand! Would love it if you add me as a friend!
  • Berlygirl10
    Options
    39 turning 40 .. wish I would have know then what I know now and eaten a few less Cheetos!!! But im working to change that! I would love some new friends my age to help inspire me!
  • DakotaDame69
    Options
    I will be 44 shortly here and dont ask how I act! lol I work with school kids and they keep me very young at heart! :) Life isn't over til you take the big dirt nap so no giving up on yourself til then. :) Lets rock n roll forever and show the world what we are made of.....have a great day! :)
  • Babycakez38
    Babycakez38 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    In real life im 38 turning 39 this year lol, definately dont act my age. Funny how your mind still thinks you can do the same things like you were still in your 20's, until your knees and back give out (LMAO :laugh: )..... yup thats me!! Feel free to add me
  • Mojo_Ace_2013
    Options
    40 and never happier. Looking for friennds who support and motivate!
  • kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    If I left someone off that wants to be friends please send me a friend request I was overwhelmed and excited with the number of response. I guess it snowballed quite bit. I am thinking about creating a group for all us it would be more manigable than my friends list has gotten now. :) Glad to see so many beautiful, fun, fabulous, sexy, hot, adorable, middle agers. WE ROCK
  • lorri68
    lorri68 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm all thoughts things and more and in my 40 s add me as a friend :flowerforyou:
  • cking824
    cking824 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    43 and I love it! On MFP to make it even more enjoyable! Add me if you want!
  • LuvHinesWard86
    LuvHinesWard86 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 will be 44 in Sept. Love life and only feel my age when my joints refuse to cooperate.
  • mortyfit
    mortyfit Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    2 months away from 40 here......and in the best shape of my life.
  • mortyfit
    mortyfit Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 will be 44 in Sept. Love life and only feel my age when my joints refuse to cooperate.

And you get MASSIVE bonus points for having the Steelers logo as your profile pic! GO STEELERS!!!
  • spapsidero
    Options
    I'm 42. I feel like I look younger than I am. I know I act like I'm younger. I see friends from school and think what happened to you..lol.
  • Laner25
    Laner25 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    45 and trying to work my tail off literally....get back into the shape I feel I want to be! Feel free to add me.
  • Nighttimeninja
    Options
    42 yr old woman here, in a definite case of arrested development! I don't look my age or act my age and I totally love it that way! There is truth in your only as old as you feel. Looking for new friends, male or female. Please feel free to add me!! I am a night shift manager in Colorado so I have a crazy schedule, but don't we all. Would love to make some new encouraging friends!!
  • Ladynikki1
    Ladynikki1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    39 pushing 40 and looking for motivating friends feel free to add me.

Nicole
  • rday217
    rday217 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Turned 40 last summer...and looking forward to a FAB 41st bday THIS summer.... especially if I reach my goal of 30 pounds.:happy:
  • kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Wow I am overwhelmed and excited. I must have hit a nerve. Lots of hot, beautiful, smart, fun, sexy, younger than they look middle agers on here. Please if you want to friend me send a request I'm exhausted just trying to keep up with how this post snowballed
  • mas1989
    mas1989 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    41 here and new to site. Don't know how to add friends yet. Also, what does it mean when people put "bump" on a post. Still trying to figure this out. Yes, 40 is hard - always was able to stay around 140 (not my ideal weight, but was ok with it), but since turn 40, has been such a struggle. Thought something was wrong with me medically, but doctor says I am very healthy - blames it on age/
  • sensitivegirl
    sensitivegirl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You sure did hit a nerve! I love all these 40-ish year old women who feel 30-ish! I definately feel younger than I am, especially when I am feeling fit and healthy! I turn 40 next month. I think we need to start a 40th birthday party thread!!!!
  • HoorayforScott
    Options
    Look at me...I am 49......friends?