i will need so help doing this also, so some way we can all help each other
  • Lineae
    Lineae Posts: 5
    Options
    I am a pretty good motivator...add me!
  • NoleenD
    NoleenD Posts: 38
    Options
    Hey all, anyone feel free to add me. The more support the better! :-)
  • Ibelievenme2
    Ibelievenme2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    When I first started I was in the same boat, but now my list is growing. Each person is precious to me. We are here to support each other. I have found that the more friends I have the more time I will be on MFP. I try to stay in touch with my MIA friends. We all go through different things and some need more encouraging then others. When my friends go MIA when they come back I want them to see we all are still here waiting to help them through. Being overweight or unhealthy is sometimes link to an underlying problem. We didn't wake up one day and say I chose this life. The hidden problems can range from problems as a child to being bullied, abuse, rejection, procrastination, low self esteem, death of a love one, depression, medication, failing health and so on. I have found so many people that have similar issues that I have and when I post what is going on they inbox me with advice. Everyone is different. When you make a decision to invite someone as your friend make the decision that you will support them and they will support you. There are some who never post on others profile, but they are in a situation where they need you. Support is a wonderful thing.:happy:
  • RonJr88
    RonJr88 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am looking for new friends also so feel free to add me.:bigsmile:
  • Andipat
    Andipat Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends on here too for motivation and support. Have been on here for a few months, lost a load of weight before Christmas, but then put most of it back on. I'm now working hard to get back on track.
    I would love anyone to add me as a friend
    andipat
  • i_am_kate
    Options
    More than welcome to add me too! Like a few of you, I've only been here a week, so it would be awesome to have a few friends who are at the same stage as me. :happy:
  • ChunkyMonkey207
    ChunkyMonkey207 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Add me anytime :)
  • mrincredible93
    Options
    I'm 8 pounds away from my goal and sliding into maintenance and then body building. Down from my heaviest at 220 to 168 in about a year (45lbs of that I credit to MFP).
    I'm happy to help and encourage anyone who needs it.
  • homeupnorth
    Options
    Hi I am on day 4, I haven't used this site before but I am loving it. I have no friends on here so feel free to add me.
  • Jess11Gold
    Jess11Gold Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I've been here a few day too and would love motivational buddies :)
  • catielynchapp
    catielynchapp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm only here for 65 days, but I find it a great way to check-in, and the folks I've encountered are really nice and supportive. You can feel free to add me as a friend.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    no
  • monicabuc1
    monicabuc1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Love the extra motivation friends add to this journey. :happy:
  • mmmsquid
    Options
    Hi,
    Add me! Live in Wales. I''m a yo yo dieter. I joined MFP at New Year and plan on getting rid of the flab for good. I'm sick of not being able to wear most of my clothes and resenting buying bigger ones. It's all a bit depressing. So, this time is the last time.
    Good luck.

Karen
  • iiriina2013
    Options
    I'm new to myfitnesspal and could use some support/friends.
  • FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like, but I don`t censor what I say on my page and I`ve got some pretty dirty friends who don`t either...
    Please add a message as well

Thanks, good luck on your journey!
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    add me
  • RockstarJ
    Options
    I think we all could use some good motivation once and a while. Feel free to add me as well. God bless.