Silly things you have done before a weigh in?

Options

Replies

• mambagirl
    mambagirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    OH WOW!!! At some of these things.....
  • mllst18
    mllst18 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    The night before I got my measurements taken for my body fat percentage for the Army, I rubbed hemrhoid ointment all over my stomach, hips, and thighs and wrapped myself with saran wrap and an ice bandage as tightly as I could stand it. Before doing that, I took about 4 laxatives. I don't recommend that many laxatives, but I absolutely had to pass my body fat or I would have been kicked out. Luckily, it worked.
  • Bianca42
    Bianca42 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Not me, but when I was doing WW a fellow member was really close to getting her 50 pound rewards....so she admitted to bringing her kitchen scale into her closet and weighing all outfit choices to get the absolute lightest outfit.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    make sure i pee and poop! lol!!!
  • cyndilynn13
    cyndilynn13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Love reading all these posts! I have to say I only weigh in once per week, same clothes as my initial weigh in, first thing in the am, and the scale must sit on the exact same square tile as it did the first time.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Taken my bracelet, watch, necklace and earrings off

i would do this before weighing in at Weight Watchers.. :blushing:
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    make sure i pee and poop! lol!!!

Definately this ^^^^
  • 214julie
    214julie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Lollolol!!! You get my vote for best topic that I've seen since I've been on here. :)
  • tlkrallman
    Options
    I have previously considered amputating part of my body..... :smile: :wink:

Does Trimming your nails count as amputation before weighing in??? I've totally done that.
  • aldanley
    Options
    Gone to the Restroom!
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I suck it in lol. I know it doesn't make a difference but old habits and all
  • lablisa
    lablisa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Go to the bathroom. Every ounce counts. Food in, Food out!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Dried my hair after a shower... don't want the water in my hair weighing me down ;)

^ahem...
  • 2shoes123
    2shoes123 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I was competing at my workplace in a weight loss competition and needed to lose ounces to break even with my #1 competitor so I went to the ladies room, peed and removed my undergarments (slip and underwear). It worked, we tied for first place and bought doughnuts for everyone.
  • stonel94
    stonel94 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Dried my hair after a shower... don't want the water in my hair weighing me down ;)

this actually makes a signficant difference for me, so I don't see why it's silly. I've taken a pill (not a laxative, but like an herbal supplement that has a lot of fiber) to go to the bathroom before weighing in, and peed multiple times, and since I weigh myself in the morning, done a late night workout with lots of clothes on to sweat extra.
  • lemanuelthelazy
    lemanuelthelazy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I don't think this actually helps, but I always weight naked and lift up my boobs while I'm doing it.
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    LOL these are great

I always go to the bathroom first, then strip down to weigh myself; always before I eat or drink anything first thing in the morning.
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    This sounds like the foundation of a great Mr Bean sketch.

Yes!! I can so totally see him doing this!! :laugh:
  • kestrel359
    kestrel359 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    when I was on the wrestling team, one bizzar thing everyone would do before a weigh in, myself included, was to stand on your head for long periods of time. I don't know what the logic was behind it but we all did it anyways
  • lucasriggs
    Options
    Always weigh naked. Always take a no.1 and 2 before a weigh in. Always have an empty stomach.