Does anyone have Zumba results?

Options

Replies

• deadbambi
    deadbambi Posts: 368
    Options
    Wow, I LOVE reading all your stories/info :D thank you! :D and to everyone that posted pics, LOVE seeing those! :DD
  • Reese61477
    Reese61477 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've been doing zumba for almost two years. I went from a tight size 18/20 to a comfortable size 14. I stopped weighing a long time ago so I haven't updated that for awhile.
  • tetracat
    tetracat Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have to add my before and after pics. I started Zumba in September of 2011. Now I am going to get licensed as an instructor in 2 days!!!! (I'm super excited!) I have gone from a size16/18 195 pounds to a loose size 4 and 122 pounds. Zumba love to everyone!

beforeduringafter-1.jpg

Pic on the left is from my first zumba class in Sept 2011, and the pic on the right is from March 2012. The middle is from this past August.
  • gloria1990
    gloria1990 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba! I've been on my weight loss journey since April 2012. With MFP and Zumba I've lost 60 pounds! If you'd like to see a before and after pic feel free to look through my profile. I don't go to the gym and I don't run or jog, only exercises I engage in is Zumba and walking my dog :happy:
  • ladylocker
    ladylocker Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Zumba since March, 2012. I've lost 30 pounds & countless inches. I feel better, look better, & I'm not having the hormonal fluctuations that I've had in years past! :laugh: I've supplemented with push-ups & crunches when I can't work out.

For those who want to give it a try, check our the ReFit ladies on youtube. They have put together several playlists that are amazing. They also have just released a DVD. Google them! You won't be sorry!
  • martinah4
    martinah4 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    That's quite a transformation! Just from doing Zumba?
    You look great.
  • SarahKhristan
    SarahKhristan Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have both Zumba and Zumba II for Wii. I highly recommend Zumba II - it's fun! I think I'm going to try Zumba core next!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Zumba!!! I just did a class tonight and burned over 600 calories and it's a blast! A good instructor makes all the difference!
  • landgrimtham1977
    Options
    yeb, i am another living proof that zumba really does help to reduce weight. before i start using myfitnesspal app i was around 89kg with a bulging tummy barly able to fit into my work pants anymore but now after 2 months of zumba i drop to 85/6kg.

I admit i'm a zumba nut tho. i zumba 5 days a week averaging 60 mins / day.

To those guys who are shy in doing zumba in a class, my suggestion is that you can do it at the privacy of your home as well. just look for youtube vids of zumba and start from there. you can give me a PM and will be glad to help~ However it is still more fun if you can attend a class tho.
  • shellebelle79
    shellebelle79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later!
  • efg311
    efg311 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I do zumba 2-3x a week, but I also run, circuit train, and spin. I also eat healthy
  • clairemarie1016
    clairemarie1016 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great work!!
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Wow! I have Zumba Rush for Kinect. I think I am going to go ahead and tie that in with my 30DS.
  • sherimacquarrie
    sherimacquarrie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    61 pounds down thanks to MFP and my Zumba toning class!!! Woot woot!!
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    4 months of zumba
    February1, march1, april1 and april22nd
    Februarymarchaprilandapril22nd_zps3da13c19.png
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Primarily Zumba and group strength training classes:

28b7ca41-cbeb-4e86-b79d-220eb24b3cf4_zpsa1a70b29.jpg
    c16b32fe-cbcc-4490-ac28-459e59293fce_zps029bd07b.jpg

Try Zumba, I'm honestly upset when I don't get to go to my classes due to scheduling/childcare reasons - it's that fun!!
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I do three Zumba classes per week, and some strength training.

Down 52 pounds, at my goal weight, and I'm 8 pounds lighter than I was before I got pregnant.
  • walkbyfaith0314
    Options
    6 of my 12 pounds lost I thank Zumba for!
  • JustCallMeTori
    JustCallMeTori Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I think I am the only person in history that started doing Zumba and ended up gaining 20 lbs over 3 years. Don't know how that happened. Sigh.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!