diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    My whiskers.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    <-- the stache.

The stache is pretty epic.
    it's like a hood ornament or something, amiright?

EPIC
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Lips, chin, and my dark eyes with lighter hair. It's a nice combo.
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    My wrists. No matter my size they always look small.
  • returntorural
    returntorural Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Its potential.
  • MJannelle
    Options
    Man do you really want to know? I’m going to sound like I’m bragging here but I have some serious self-love.

I love my long legs, my fair skin dark hair and blue eyes, I love my petite facial features and small hands and my fully perky bust. I love my waist and my curves make me feel soft and feminine.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I like my waist, it's small and looks nice in most outfits. I like my hands, I have long fingers and unbelievably strong fingernails.

I used to hate my thighs and legs, but since starting strength training I'm getting to like them.
  • PHLLLY
    PHLLLY Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    That I don't have excessive body hair. May be a turn off for girls but it's easy maintenance for me. lol
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • griffithm1
    griffithm1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    my lips!
  • CourtneyT530
    Options
    I love my eyes, lips, breasts, and feet. I think I'm beautiful at any size. Love this post!!! :D
  • projectxreborn
    Options
    My ripped abs...I know there are in there somewhere..I can't wait to meet them
    one day. :P
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    i like my waist (well kind of) it naturally goes in because of my love handles lol. it's pretty flabby now though, but i know when i get to my gw it's going to look awesome! i also like my boobs lol. now my face is the part i love about myself the most. i have really pretty green eyes, straight white teeth, a nice complexion, thick eyebrows, and shiny, long, thick dark brown hair.
  • kevinkalis
    Options
    Ugh, where to start. Hands, nose, mouth, the whole 'face area' in general, hair.

I could go on naming individual bodyparts, but let's just say I love pretty much every part of me.
  • tisa5150
    Options
    My butts. Huge but still I love dem. :P

I'm right there with you...glad I didn't inherit my mom's flat behind! Lol
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Hmm there is alot I like about myself.
    -Smile/teeth
    -Freckles
    -Blue eyes
    -Curly hair
    -The fact that I can now run 5km without dying
    -My pear-shapedness. Even though I lost my boobs with the lbs I still have my butt!
    -That I can achieve anything fitness-wise if I set my mind to it and dont give up.
  • chantry5
    chantry5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have good, full lips and like someone else said, although I want to lose a stone I still like my shape !
  • jjmeyers2010
    jjmeyers2010 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    well what a really nice, POSITIVE post... force people to think of good things about themselves.

Physical: I love my eyes, and I love them even more as my face gets thinner and the eyes show more. I also like my smile as my face thins more and more. I love my hair most the time as well. :)

personality/characteristics: I love that I have a heart of gold. I love that I am a genuinely nice person. I love how I value trust and honesty.

I have to thank you because I really needed to think positive about myself right now and your question made me do that..... *HUGS*
  • DMV_Spicegirl
    Options
    I love my long golden legs. They are traffic stoppers lol. My weight hit them last but im on a mission to return them and me back to superstar status.