• MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    3 kids here :smile:
    2 boys ages 10 & 8 and my daughter is 6
  • kittymari
    kittymari Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    AGES: 28 stepson, 19 bio daughter, 14 adopted daughter, 4 adopted daughter, 3 foster son. Then starts: 5 months grandson, 3 months grandson. Loving every minute of ALL of them!!!!!!!!!! So blessed to be a mom & now Nana!
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    1Pretty_Busy_Mom Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids...10 (girl), 8 (boy) & 5 (boy). I work from home and am starting school Jan 30th full time.

You look fabulous on your profile picture!! Congrats
  • mommiejohnsonof6
    mommiejohnsonof6 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hi Im Donnett .I have six ages 11,8, 6,4,3,2. 4 boys and two girls .I am a stay at home mom also homeschool and babysit two other kids ages 5 nad 1 . So i totally understand your to do list .It is amazing how strong we are and it is funny how the pounds dont just drop off from our daily duties . We have to take time to take care of ourselves. I manage to squeeze mine in little by little. for instance this morning I saw my husband of to work at 4:30 and I decided not to go back to sleep but to put my tennis on and do 30 day shred .I will pay for that a little later when I need to try to sneak a nap in. My extra to dont come today but that is a whole nother story well ,I can just go and go and go so you can friend me if you want have a blessed day.

And you homeschool..I'm definitely going to pray and add you..lol plus I love the profile picture
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Wow! Multiple kids scare me! I have one 8 year old son, and that's enough for me. I barely keep up with his Judo, and bowling, and football and baseball and.... :tongue:
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    3 kids here.

3-1/2 year old boy and 21 month old boy/girl twins.
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    OP, I'm tired just reading your post! Phew!

I am a married lady with 2 kids. A 7 year old boy and a 5 year old girl. They are awesome kids. They drive me crazy, but I drive them crazy too, so it's all good. :)

I have 3 cats too. They're my fur babies.
  • itsmaymee
    Options
    I've got an 11 year old son, a 21 year old step-son, and a 25 year old step-son. The step kids live with their mom out of state and we never see them. They are grown men who still need their mom to tell them it's okay to come visit and that'll never happen. The oldest used to live with us until we told him he had to go to college or get a job. He was 21 at the time and his mom told him he was to young to worry about any of that. Okay, let me stop now before I write a whole rant about that situation. :)
    My youngest plays baseball in the spring, football in summer/fall, and wrestles in the winter. He also golfs, bowls, fishes, and hunts when he has the free time. I work full-time, take classes in the evenings, and volunteer as the registrar for his football club. I'm struggling to find time for me to make this healthy life change, but I'm doing it. No giving up this time.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    1Pretty_Busy_Mom Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I have 5 sons, 16, 13,11, 7, and 4. My house is loud but my kids are happy:)

My kind of mom!! Go head mom of 5 boys!!
  • MrsParkevski
    Options
    I have four.

Girl, 5
    Boy, 4
    Boy, 3
    Girl, 20 months
  • Mommareed4
    Options
    I have four ages 6,5,4 and 2 1/2 :)
  • MrsParkevski
    Options
    I have four ages 6,5,4 and 2 1/2 :)

Glad to know i'm not the only crazy one who has all four close together!! LOL I'm kidding. :)
  • thonyowens
    Options
    Hi....I am Anthony I have 5 kids, ages: 11,10,7,5,3
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    one daughter who is 5 and thinking about trying for another in a year or two.
  • nachodman
    nachodman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    We have 2, a son (12 who sometimes acts like he's 3) and a daughter (9 who thinks she's 16)...
  • imnotsupermum
    Options
    I'm a mother of two boys, 19 months old and 3 months old (:
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I also have 5 children with 3 girls and 2 boys! My kids ages are 24 - 21 - 15 - 11 - 8. Never a dull moment around here;)
  • smithntuck
    smithntuck Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have three kiddos, 13 year old daughter, 7 year old daughter, and 2 year old little boy who has me wrapped around his finger!
  • frostymom3
    Options
    I have 3 Beautiful children, My daughter is 15 and my boys are 11 and 8.. They are my world!
  • rrsuthy
    rrsuthy Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I have one, she's 9 almost 10. I work full time and dd is extremely busy with activities (this time of year it's indoor soccer, basketball, karate, girl scouts and piano).